Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fallout 3

Your favourite weapons

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
ressurection666 Posted at: 12:31 Feb17 2009 Post ID: 2547633
ressurection666
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 15-Feb-2009 BrotherOfSteel44 said:I forgot. My favorite custom made weapon is the Railway Rifle because its cool. It uses rails as its ammo and it can pin bodyparts. That's like the best custom made weapon. I think the Rock-It Launcher would be next.
I agree however it is not that powerful so i never bothered with it. But it is definitely a cool weapon.
https://www.youtube.com/use...stgaming
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 19:10 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549681
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
When I used the Rock-It Launcher, I shot Pre-war money at a Bloatfly... And at Mickie outside Megaton. Needless to say, there was a LOT of blood.

"Humankind never forgives true greatness."
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 19:37 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549732
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I would say Vengeance or the Xuanlong Assault Rifle. I haven't gotten the MIRV yet, but I have about everything else. I think it is pretty fun if you're messing around, but it is a waste of mini nukes especially if you can't load back. It's pretty easy to find at least 30 nukes though.

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 19:53 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549790
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
30 nukes = Almost 4 shots of the MIRV >.<

I hate the Rock-It Launcher. Low Damage, you have to lug around useless crap to shoot out of it, and it's hard to aim. If we're talking Custom weapons, Dart Gun, Railway Rifle, Shiskabab.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 20:26 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549917
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
Well you don't have to lug around useless crap, at least not crap that weighs anything, if you use the Pre-War money. The Pre-War money doesn't weigh a thing so you can carry loads of it. But I would rather just sell the money and keep the Rock-It Launcher in my locker.

« Last edited by BrotherOfSteel44 on Feb 18th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 20:37 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2549944
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
But the damage that the Rock-It Launcher does depends on the items weight. If it doesn't weigh anything, it won't do much damage, and it still leaves the problem of how inaccurate it is.

The Miss Launcher is a lot of fun to. Hit them in the face with a missile, and watch it blow like a grenade.

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 21:02 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550004
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I've never even bothered with the Rock-It Launcher. I'm after the Burnmaster now. Where do you get the AC-13 Plasma Rifle?

Great new sig and avy from Eternal_Rage! Holy crap it's finally coming, MASS EFFECT 2.

Sir Knight Posted at: 21:06 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550010
Sir Knight
+
+
I finally got my hands on the Burnmaster Flamer and the Eugene Minigun yesterday. I find them pretty good seeing as they do more damage as the regulars. Which means I save fuel and bullets! And Loony, reading your post just made me decide to hunt down the Miss Launcher too......
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 21:18 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550021
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I found the Miss Launcher in Fort Independence. It's locked in a testing lab. Oh and I found out where you get the AC-13 Plasma Rifle so no need to answer.

« Last edited by Black Mamba 19 on Feb 18th 2009 »

imaloony8.0 Posted at: 21:28 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550031
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
It lobs missiles like a grenade launcher, so it has a short range, but due to the fact that it doesn't use the rocket fuel in it, it has an extra kick in the explosion.

To get AC-13's Plasma Rifle, complete the quest "The Replicated Man" by finding out who the Android is. Confront him (Harkness, the Security Chief of Rivet City) and if you have all the infromation (The Proof and override code) you can give him his memories back. Ask him what he'll do next, and he'll tell you that he wants to kill Dr. Zimmer. Offer to kill Zimmer for him, and he'll give you AC-13's Plasma Rifle and permission to kill ONLY Dr. Zimmer and his android buddy. (NOTE: Once you find them, rather than kill them right away, tell Zimmer that Harkness is android AC-13. You'll get bad Karma, which should balance out with the good karma you just got, and the Wired Reflexes Perk, which ups your accuracy in VATS. Once your conversation with Zimmer is over, immediatly kill him and his Android companion. No one else in Rivet City will become hostile, and you're walking out with an awesome Plasma Rifle and a great new Perk)

Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 21:30 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550036
Black Mamba 19
+
+
I guess I was too late. Yeah the Miss Launcher is pretty good.

JBraz3 Posted at: 23:36 Feb18 2009 Post ID: 2550129
JBraz3
+
+
Favorite weapon has to be the Gauss Rifle just because its funny and rediculously strong. The only down side is that it looks like a leafblower with a sniper scope.
Black Mamba 19 Posted at: 18:02 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2551714
Black Mamba 19
+
+
That's not too bad. The biggest downside is it has 1 shot before you have to reload.

CyberneticMooninite Posted at: 20:30 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2552079
CyberneticMooninite
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Where do you get the Gauss Rifle?
Meh.
Animefreak Posted at: 20:38 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2552093
Animefreak
The Doctor
Post Likes: 3
+
+
On 20-Feb-2009 CyberneticMooninite said:Where do you get the Gauss Rifle?
After you complete Operation Anchorage DLC, it's in the locked room you unlock with your Pipboy.

I use the .32 Pistol a lot. Not because I don't have more powerful weapons, but you haven't beaten a Behemoth until you do it with one of the worst ranged weapons in the game.
Yes.
JBraz3 Posted at: 22:22 Feb20 2009 Post ID: 2552285
JBraz3
+
+
Maybe so but I did kill a Behemoth with a Nightstick which was pretty fun. The Gauss Rifle maybe a little bad with reloads but its so rediculously strong so in some way it makes up for it. Now lets see I'll make a short list of my favorite/most used guns: Terrible Shotgun, Lincoln's Repeater, Alien Blaster, Gauss Rifle, and... can't think of any more right now.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 08:15 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552511
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
On 20-Feb-2009 Animefreak said:After you complete Operation Anchorage DLC, it's in the locked room you unlock with your Pipboy.

I use the .32 Pistol a lot. Not because I don't have more powerful weapons, but you haven't beaten a Behemoth until you do it with one of the worst ranged weapons in the game.
I dare you to try it with a Chinese Pistol. I would say BB Gun, but there simply isn't enough BB Ammo in the game.

Hah, that reminds me of something. My friend came over to my house and started playing Fallout 3, and after he left the vault, I went upstairs to do something. When I came back down, he was fighting a group of raiders with a Chinese Pistol. I basically lept on him and wrestled the controller out of his hands so I could get a 10mm Pistol, an Assault Rifle, and a Shotgun into his hands.

The Idiot.

Animefreak Posted at: 08:32 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552534
Animefreak
The Doctor
Post Likes: 3
+
+
On 21-Feb-2009 imaloony8.0 said:I dare you to try it with a Chinese Pistol. I would say BB Gun, but there simply isn't enough BB Ammo in the game.

Hah, that reminds me of something. My friend came over to my house and started playing Fallout 3, and after he left the vault, I went upstairs to do something. When I came back down, he was fighting a group of raiders with a Chinese Pistol. I basically lept on him and wrestled the controller out of his hands so I could get a 10mm Pistol, an Assault Rifle, and a Shotgun into his hands.

The Idiot.
You know what? I'm going to hunt out all the BB ammmo in the game. That'd be fun as hell.

Your friends are better than mine, when mine come over they use the Experiential MIRV, and waste my Mini-Nukes.
Yes.
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 08:35 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552538
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Well, he did it on his own character, so I didn't really care, I just didn't want to watch him have to do that stuff he just did all over again.

The Alien Blaster is an awesome gun too. Pretty much every time you kill someone with it, they're reduced to a pile of ashes.

BrotherOfSteel44 Posted at: 10:10 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2552628
BrotherOfSteel44
+
+
The Combat Knife is my favorite melee weapon. I've been playing my new character for like a week (in game time) and my knife hasn't degraded one bit. I cleared out the Super Duper Mart using only the Combat Knife, and the Protectron helped me for the last two Raiders. Plus its also fun to watch in V.A.T.S. because my guy dodges the enemies attack and counters them.

Can anyone help me with the waiting 3 days thing? I read on The Vault that Microfusion Cells respawn every 3 days in the Talon Company Camp, but when I went there 3 days after I cleared it out, all I found was a combat helmet and combat armor. Any Ideas?

« Last edited by BrotherOfSteel44 on Feb 21st 2009 »

Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close