Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

Free-Style

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:41 May05 2006 Post ID: 813167
Mr.Rocket
Post Likes: 0
+
+
In this forum you can add whatever topic you want.Like for example I will start with this one-counting all final fantasies and all of its characters who has the coolest limit.Notice-It does not have to be main character it can be anyone.See,now we all talk about this topic and then change it like who has the best symbol clouds-wolf or squalls-lion.Or stuff like who is the best cloud VS auron etc...You can put in what you like but it has to be about final fantasy.So let us start with the limits:
I go with the limit cloud does to sephiroth at the end of the advent children that his sword seperates all the swords cloud united to the MAIN Sword and go circle sephiroth.When all the swords are around him [I think there were 6] cloud starts slashing sephiroth with each sword.I dont know what its called sorry,but I think you guys know what im talking about right.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 15:55 Jun06 2006 Post ID: 856372
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I thought that was cool but I think there where more than 6 swords because when ever Cloud's bike splits open there are more than 3 sheaths on each side
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:45 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857199
Mr.Rocket
+
+
By the way who do you think has the best final limit-cloud or leon?I would say cloud omnislash.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:03 Jun07 2006 Post ID: 857500
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Cloudss Omnislash is pritty wicked but Leon's Lion Heart is cool too. But if I had to choose it would be Clouds Omnislash

What summon do you think has the coolest attack? I would have to say Ark from FF 9, Bahamut from FF 9, or Zero Bahamut from FF 7. I pick them because they have pritty huge explosions and painful looking busts of power from there attacks
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 16:50 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 861767
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I dont know what you will say to this but my pick is Zero Bahamut from FF7,like I have always said-the attack and the Explocion look ACE-and I like that word...ACE[ pretty cool feeling when I say it ]

If you guys would choose best limit of Females characters who would you choose.I would choose-Yuffie with Bloodfest,wich does 13-hits just like omnislash.And if used with Three Hero Drinks,just PERFECT.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:49 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 861823
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would pick Selphies THE END limit cause it automaticly kills all enemys even bosses! Only bad thing is it is completly random and only appeas if she has vary low health or if you use an Arua (Spelling?) stone

What is your fav spell? Mine is Flare from FF9. Not only is it the most powerful spell that does not target your party memmbers but it is also the coolest looking.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 19:46 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863497
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Mine is Ultima from FF 10.Also the spells in Contain Materia of FF7.If you would pick a Elemental Spelll,wich would you pick-mine is Thunder-3 from FF7.

Dragoon King. Posted at: 20:22 Jun11 2006 Post ID: 863545
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mine would be Firaga from FF9 I like the tornado look it has

If you could come up with a new summon or monster or spell or boss for a new FF game what kind of stuff would you come up with? This is a few stuff I came up with

Sonic Flare: A blast of super high powerd fire and energy blasting all enemys at speeds close to the speed of light. DAMAGE: MAX 9999 MIN 9500. COST: 500 MP

Friablzthraga: A combo of Firaga, Thundraga, and Blizzaga dealing high fire, thunder,and ice damage. DAMAGE to fire, ice, and thunder monsters: MAX 7999 MIN 5999. DAMAGE to other monsters: MAX 9999 MIN 9500. COST: 170 MP

Platnum Weapon Left Cannon: The left side of Platnum Weapon. It attacks useing Sonic Flare from its shoulder mounted cannon and a swipe from its blade mounted on its left hand. HP 5,000,000 MP 1,000,000. You don't have to destroy Platnum Weapon Left Cannon to kill Platnum weapon

Platnum Weapon Right Cannon: The Right side of Platnum Weapon. It attacks useing Missile Bombardment from its shoulder mounted cannon and a lazer blast from its right hand. it also uses many differnt spells. HP 5,000,000 MP 1,000,000. You don't have to destroy Platnum Weapon Right Cannon to kill Platnum weapon

Platnum Weapon Back Wings: The 6 wings on the back of Platnum Weapon. It uses many differnt healing and absorbing spells like "Life Snatch" wich steals 70% of all charcters HP and MP and Absorbs the energy. If Left and Right Cannon are destroyed it will use the attack "Angel Gate" wich does massive damage to all charcters. HP 1,000,000 MP 5,000,000. You don't have to destroy Platnum Weapon Back Wings to kill Platnum weapon

Platnum Weapon: A massive weapon made from thousands of years of reserch and magic study. it was thought to be a failed project but was compleate when Dr. Luguno capterd Bahamut and coverd his body in steal and alterd his shape useing JENOVA cells make this deadly killing machine an even more fearsom creature. Platnum Weapon (CODE NAME: Ultimate Bahamut) is a massive 200 ft gaint coverd with metal and magic weapons made for nothing but destruction and chaos. Platnum Weapon attacks useing "Divine Dragon Cannon" and "Cosmic Chaos" but none of them are as strong as "Divine Mega Flare" wich can compleatly wipe out anything but can only use it every 30 turns. HP 999,999,999 MP 500,000,000

Ultimate Bahamut: After defeating Platnum Weapon you can summon him any time you want. He attacks useing "Divine Mega Flare"

« Last edited by Dragoon King. on Jun 12th 2006 »
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:02 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872382
Mr.Rocket
+
+
WOW,thats kind of cool.But hey good timing you came up with this topic.But I think that maybe you should look for a topic in this forum called my dream,and read all that I type,that would be a good answer.Sorry but I dont want to write it down again.

Hey Dragoon King you come with something know, you got great ideas but I would like to ask you a question all though its not from topic.
Remember FF-Master are you and him family right,I sort of remember saying you were brothers.But do you know something about him,his whereabouts did he retire or something I know I was kind of harsh back then with you guys,but its just to know when is he coming?

« Last edited by Mr.Rocket on Jun 17th 2006 »

Anna_Strife Posted at: 23:32 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 874603
Anna_Strife
+
+
I want to see...

Hmmm, how about Final Fight Fantasy?

In there, u can select a final fantasy character to fight with your friend's final fantasy character...

prove your strength with Cloud's limit or Tydus Overdrive...

Out now on sale!!! (lie)

Hey, let's submit it to square...

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:26 Jun19 2006 Post ID: 875652
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No, no, no, You got it all wrong Mr.Rocket I said my brother was A FF Master not THE FF-Master. And thanks for the complaments

Anna:Hmmmm I would like to see a Final Fantasy Fighting game too, there was one fighting game I remmber where you could play as Cloud, Sephiroth, Tifa, Zack, Vincent, and A monster based of Red XIII
[center]
My dragon has issues
KazeKage Posted at: 17:23 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877395
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The coolest spell was doomsday (FF9) and I think that is the only game that has it.

And who is the hardest weapon in the FF series.
fore me it was ozma (ff9)
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
Anna_Strife Posted at: 04:56 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 877982
Anna_Strife
+
+
Ergheiz solve it...

Maybe U only found Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, and Tifa Lockhart...
But, it better than none...

Kazekage : Do U Like Naruto, don't U?
Coz I like this anime too...
I love Sasuke Uchiha...
Take This, "SHARINGAN"!!!!
Haa haa haa

[center]Join Deco Online at deco.playon.co.id, im still playing this game right now Smile[center]
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:37 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 881602
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Silly girl.

Mr.Rocket Posted at: 13:51 Jun24 2006 Post ID: 883406
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Lets talk about Compare.If you would compare yourself with a FF character you know-looks,personality and that stuff who would you pick.My personality I would compare it with Tidus,silly guy but,when in problems and serios moments,never play around-but I dont CRY.Hair looks spiky just like clouds,but not blonde.Voice,I think when im like 20 years old Il have clouds same voice.Eyes a little more darker than clouds light blue eyes.But im not the only one in my family with blue eyes,me and my brothers have them from my father...anyway the topic isnt about my life,sorry.

i love katanas Posted at: 13:46 Jun25 2006 Post ID: 884649
i love katanas
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I would probably compare myself to ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Seifer in final fantasy 8. and i think my voice will be like Clouds too as far as it's started drop.(i think)

« Last edited by i love katanas on Jun 25th 2006 »
Dragoon King. Posted at: 19:30 Jun26 2006 Post ID: 886873
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hmmmmmmm, Looks wise, I would compare my self to Leon cause I have long hair and bangs that hang over my face and I have a scar just like him. Attitude wise, Leon cause I don't like adults and the way they act all that much and at school I don't like the bad logic the kids use.
[center]
My dragon has issues
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:51 Jun29 2006 Post ID: 891080
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, but they kinda over did it in the middle area if git what I'm say'in *WINK, WINK* can you say fake boys and girls lol
[center]
My dragon has issues
neptis Posted at: 19:04 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 894044
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
+
yes nicer in the movie :D

Netis.B.Arcos
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:01 Jul08 2006 Post ID: 910187
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Mr.Rocket says...OK.Oh,and Neptis sorry if I offended you,didnt mean it.

« Last edited by Mr.Rocket on Jul 8th 2006 »

Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close