Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 22 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 08:09 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 659915
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
A new person. Alright then, welcome Insidecoder. First off, you must know, never to triple post on Supercheats, it's against the rules. Even double posting is wrong. Gonna have to delete your two post.

-2 post deleted-

Anyways, glad we can keep you updated. Welcome to Supercheats my friend
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 11:49 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660428
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Welcome your gonna like it at supercheats.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
InsideCoder Posted at: 14:01 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660780
InsideCoder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well sorry about that accidently double poted then replied instead of editing sorry about that but thankyou.
----------------------------------Failing to plan is planing to fail.----------------------------------
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 23:11 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 661676
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey hows it going im Sora_reincarnate or atleast it was soppose to be i made a typo and it turned out Sera. Any way welcome.

P.S King did you see the cover of the KH2 Ultimania? its cool.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 18:15 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665179
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I saw it. It looks nice.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 19:40 Feb07 2006 Post ID: 665330
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea i know it's awsome isn't it?

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:09 Feb09 2006 Post ID: 668539
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Feb-2006 Sera_reincarnate said:Hey hows it going im Sora_reincarnate or atleast it was soppose to be i made a typo and it turned out Sera. Any way welcome.

P.S King did you see the cover of the KH2 Ultimania? its cool.
Oh yeah! I just checked it out. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. I wonder if we can make that the Forums official cover. I'll have to ask rich.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
zane10 Posted at: 04:26 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 676492
zane10
+
+
hey whats up hey guys sorry I have returned to kh and sera is on fire with the info hey king what happend to the batches hey guys I started to browse on the site sera gave and i found three knights and some other videos go into secret endingss and cutcenes also i saw a video with sora and riku fighting along each other and one spoiler from the site xemnas is the last boss
hey im back and better then ever and now ill be more active so hi and still need help on some games like smackdown vs raw 2007 and i might not be on because i live in another continent
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 09:51 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677041
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks Zane10 and i have a great spoiler About Namie just tell me if u want to know what thats right i said what she is.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 12:35 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 677502
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Feb-2006 zane10 said:hey whats up hey guys sorry I have returned to kh and sera is on fire with the info hey king what happend to the batches hey guys I started to browse on the site sera gave and i found three knights and some other videos go into secret endingss and cutcenes also i saw a video with sora and riku fighting along each other and one spoiler from the site xemnas is the last boss
Oh, I figured I'd let them give out the info until they want me to do it for them. Once they need me to find something, They'll let me know and the Baches will contiune
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 16:53 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 678036
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I want 2 know.

Major mystery what you think. They say Xemnas is the nobody of Ansem(Kh1). Ok but that doesnt explain y he calls himself Ansem because his real name is Xanehort. Also if he isnt the real Ansem it doesnt explain how he was made. Also the second order might be where Xanehort comes in. Plus the real Ansem is Diz. Also in Kh1 Sora and the gang said to Leon and the gang that they saw Ansem in Rikus body but they didnt know if that was the Ansem they worshiped. So thers 2 Ansems 1 is the real one and one is a imposter. Can this mystery be solved without playing the game.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 18:05 Feb12 2006 Post ID: 678198
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nope

zane10 Posted at: 03:32 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 678621
zane10
+
+
yeh i want to know sera whats up
hey im back and better then ever and now ill be more active so hi and still need help on some games like smackdown vs raw 2007 and i might not be on because i live in another continent
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 13:44 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 679456
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 12-Feb-2006 Killa Kev2.0 said:I want 2 know.

Major mystery what you think. They say Xemnas is the nobody of Ansem(Kh1). Ok but that doesnt explain y he calls himself Ansem because his real name is Xanehort. Also if he isnt the real Ansem it doesnt explain how he was made. Also the second order might be where Xanehort comes in. Plus the real Ansem is Diz. Also in Kh1 Sora and the gang said to Leon and the gang that they saw Ansem in Rikus body but they didnt know if that was the Ansem they worshiped. So thers 2 Ansems 1 is the real one and one is a imposter. Can this mystery be solved without playing the game.
I have a therory! But of it to work, I need every name that have an "X" in them, I've got two solved already, but I need the rest.
This "X" means something look:

Xanehort= NoheartX
Roxas= SoraX

The programers are giving us a hint, they do this all the time. Perfect example! In Dynasty Warriors 5, there's this level called "Trials of Sun Ce" where this sorcerer makes phantons of himself. They come in waves and don't leave until you beat the real one. But you can't tell which is real, unless you pause the game and go to your Battle log and watch where the yellow indicater pops up. It's a hint to help you beat the level!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:33 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 679782
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Feb-2006 Hyperwire_2.0 said:I have a therory! But of it to work, I need every name that have an "X" in them, I've got two solved already, but I need the rest.
This "X" means something look:

Xanehort= NoheartX
Roxas= SoraX

The programers are giving us a hint, they do this all the time. Perfect example! In Dynasty Warriors 5, there's this level called "Trials of Sun Ce" where this sorcerer makes phantons of himself. They come in waves and don't leave until you beat the real one. But you can't tell which is real, unless you pause the game and go to your Battle log and watch where the yellow indicater pops up. It's a hint to help you beat the level!
True.........what it could mean is that it's totally opposite. The "X" could stand for darkside, meaning The Darkside of Sora's heart is....Roxas. Whoa, that makes me want to play the game even more Hyperwire
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 18:29 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680170
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you want 2 know look at the form Namine paths-good or evil

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:20 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680224
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Very nice theories. Another mystery.
Also theres how Diz knows Xemnas so well that they talk all the time every time we see a screenshot or trailer with them in it. Maybe it explains how Diz wants revenge. Nobody knows of Dizs plan. And really Im starting to think this might be where Kh3 comes in because It hasnt been revealed if you fight Diz. Plus they never said just because your No1 in the organization that your the superior. Maybe Diz could be the Ansem Xemnas was created from and also he could be the superior telling Xemnas what to do since the others act on their own. And maybe when everyone said they saw a screenshot of Sora shaking hands with Ansem maybe they were trying to stop the fake Ansem{Diz}. So many mysteries. Tell me your thoughts if this mystery can be solved without playing the game. Tell your theories.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:36 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680243
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
There! Xemnas = AnsemX I know something is going on here.!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 08:50 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 680944
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Who is this DIZ guy, and what are you guys talking about X thingy.What are you talking about who told all of this?????

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:54 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682469
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Diz is a bandaged man. He looks like a mummy and is said to be the real Ansem. Like Hyperwire2.0 said people have x in ther name but the name is switched around for example. Sora=Roxas, Ansem=Xemnas. Sorry if my mystery confused you. Nice job getting the answer Hyperwire.
Displaying Page 22 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | ... | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close