Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 23 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 11:37 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 686404
Mr.Rocket
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok,so this is the guy that I thought was riku,the one in the special bonus scene in KH-1 That takes a bandage of his eyes,that is on top of a building.And the X in the names like Roxas-is like SoraX,so X is like the characters darkside or something.But I would like to add something, are you sure there is another ansem,Dont you think that the bandage guy is riku,I dont know maybe in KH-1 when sora closed the door of darkness sense riku stayed inside when he might as well get blind or.....NAH, me and my stupid ideas.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 13:31 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 686764
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I think I gotta Bach here thanks to A reports Not sure it all true tho.

Not entirely sure this has been said but everyone knows this Xemnas well do you know we know him as DiZ, DiZ means Darkness in Zero. I got from A Reports in KH2 website. There are 13 of them and I know the order they're in. 2 7 5 1 4 6 10 12 3 8 9 11 13

Also very big news, Xemnas hates Xehanort for using Ansem as his name, Xemnas wants revenge for this and wants to rid of them, they're 5 other people with Xehanort who are Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan and Elaeus who aren't human like Xehanort.

Xemnas also wants hearts but he chooses the path of nobodies because they have "stronger hearts" and also wants Roxas, Ansem and Namine banished and put back the way it was.

The door in destiny Islands leads to world of nothingness.

Jafar may turn into the Cobra in Aladdin.

Malificent returns after beaten by Sora and Co. she went to intense darkness (maybe).

Everyone said Sora and Roxas meet up, they do, they fight against each other.

Namine used to be a princess now she's a witch who controls other memories, people who played CoM probably known about the controlling memories, also is an "offshoot" of Kairi.

There is a Final Form as well were you wear silver costume, wield 2 keys, strength and magic increase and you don't control the keys they attack for you! He also looks cool.

Anti-Form is where you can only do one thing, attack, with strength increasing, plus you attack so fast, the damage is better, also it explains why sora became a Heartless after beating Riku 2nd time in Hollow Bastion.

I think i'd better stop but the stuff of A reports keeps on pushing me to play KH2.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 17:22 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 687417
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 16-Feb-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:I think I gotta Bach here thanks to A reports Not sure it all true tho.

Not entirely sure this has been said but everyone knows this Xemnas well do you know we know him as DiZ, DiZ means Darkness in Zero. I got from A Reports in KH2 website. There are 13 of them and I know the order they're in. 2 7 5 1 4 6 10 12 3 8 9 11 13

Also very big news, Xemnas hates Xehanort for using Ansem as his name, Xemnas wants revenge for this and wants to rid of them, they're 5 other people with Xehanort who are Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan and Elaeus who aren't human like Xehanort.

Xemnas also wants hearts but he chooses the path of nobodies because they have "stronger hearts" and also wants Roxas, Ansem and Namine banished and put back the way it was.

The door in destiny Islands leads to world of nothingness.

Jafar may turn into the Cobra in Aladdin.

Malificent returns after beaten by Sora and Co. she went to intense darkness (maybe).

Everyone said Sora and Roxas meet up, they do, they fight against each other.

Namine used to be a princess now she's a witch who controls other memories, people who played CoM probably known about the controlling memories, also is an "offshoot" of Kairi.

There is a Final Form as well were you wear silver costume, wield 2 keys, strength and magic increase and you don't control the keys they attack for you! He also looks cool.

Anti-Form is where you can only do one thing, attack, with strength increasing, plus you attack so fast, the damage is better, also it explains why sora became a Heartless after beating Riku 2nd time in Hollow Bastion.

I think i'd better stop but the stuff of A reports keeps on pushing me to play KH2.
Hello to you too. Looks like my baches have become famous for everyone is now posting their own kinds. The name's king, and you might be the one to take my job, lol.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 09:31 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 688552
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Lol, I think that's highly unlikely. I'm in UK and can't believe that Sora and Roxas are fighting each other, can't say i blame them, but still, strange to see them actually fighting, it's like there both heros,

Oh yeh Roxas and Namine were formed by Sora's and Kairi's hearts, there's kairi's heart in sora's and vice versa.

Summons will be more helpful than in the 1st KH. Stitch and Chicken Litle will be in KH2.

Oh, sorry about this peeps, I can't hold it but you can actually skateboard with Roxas, make 360's etc, man I can't believe it, I really getting out of control that if only i could be playing the game right now. We could've been if it wasn't for the delay because the other games like Pro Evo 5 and Fifa 06 would score higher.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:01 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689302
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Feb-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:Lol, I think that's highly unlikely. I'm in UK and can't believe that Sora and Roxas are fighting each other, can't say i blame them, but still, strange to see them actually fighting, it's like there both heros,

Oh yeh Roxas and Namine were formed by Sora's and Kairi's hearts, there's kairi's heart in sora's and vice versa.

Summons will be more helpful than in the 1st KH. Stitch and Chicken Litle will be in KH2.

Oh, sorry about this peeps, I can't hold it but you can actually skateboard with Roxas, make 360's etc, man I can't believe it, I really getting out of control that if only i could be playing the game right now. We could've been if it wasn't for the delay because the other games like Pro Evo 5 and Fifa 06 would score higher.
Which brings up the theory Hyper made up. Sora=Roxas, Roxas=SoraX. This could be used to tell who is whose vice versa. He may be onto something after all.

Hey, well, I know that was pretty hard to hold in from telling about Roxas, but try not to spoil the game too much, alright.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 09:13 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 693839
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
K, I think I've found the whole story out, not too sure though, plus I may spoil it, still it's a bit strange like we didn't get FM and Japan did, besides Japan not fighting Sephiroth yet they had that big mushroom and in KH2 there hasn't been a pic of a mushroom?
I don't think there making a KH2 FM.

Wonder where that person who got the Jap. game could have gotten too?

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 14:02 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694467
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-Feb-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:K, I think I've found the whole story out, not too sure though, plus I may spoil it, still it's a bit strange like we didn't get FM and Japan did, besides Japan not fighting Sephiroth yet they had that big mushroom and in KH2 there hasn't been a pic of a mushroom?
I don't think there making a KH2 FM.

Wonder where that person who got the Jap. game could have gotten too?
If I know him, he's probably still playing his mind out, still trying to beat it. I know I would, lol.
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 16:10 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 694714
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
lol can't blame him, he must be playing the hardest part of KH2.

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 23:14 Feb19 2006 Post ID: 695093
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Gamemaster? Hmmm come to think of it I haven't seen him lately on the DW5 fourms.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 04:40 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 695256
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
He could be trying to complete it over and over again, then he'll get fed up of everyone in KH2 speaking japanese, lol.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:47 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 696619
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, Guys expect a Bach 9 soon. This one is on Kairi this time. Keep these questions in mind, What is she doing with her time? Is she thinking about Sora.....or someone else? And also, can you play as her? These will all be revealed in Bach 9.
NeoRiku Posted at: 19:50 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 697203
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
K I got some good news and some bad news which do you want first?

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:23 Feb20 2006 Post ID: 697223
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Just give it all.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 09:48 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 697795
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
As long as it isn't too much info to give the game away NeoRiku, like the ending of KH2, we'll find that out in the game, I have seen the ending anyway, but it may be the wrong ending to the KH2 actual ending but it was great.

Kairi may not be playable and she'll be thinking of Sora, besides he made a promise (seen from CoM), I'm sure I checked somewhere who's playable, it'll be correct now since the game's release is closer.

People KH2 will be in USA March 2006, since japan had it in 2005.

When KH2 does come out in Europe, in summer holidays, I'll be having 5-7 weeks playing with sore thumbs, lol,

If they did that big wait again from 2003-2006, Europe will have to wait until 2009 for KH2 to come to us.

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 10:14 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 697825
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Tell whatever you want to say.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 12:58 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 698206
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
I just seen in Ansem's Report, in original Kingdom Hearts that Kairi could actually be Ansem's Daughter, Ansem was the King of Hollow Bastion, In A R it's states As ruler of this world, Kairi came from Hollow Bastion, if she wasn't a Princess of Heart, Malificent and co. wouldn't have bothered finding her, the only way Kairi is a Princess have been a princess was if she was Ansem's Daughter, just that Kairi can't remember Ansem, Ansem doesn't want to remember Kairi, that's why Kairi is at Destiny Islands, Ansem sent her there, the same way he came to the Island.

In Ansem's Reports is states I've chosen a Special Girl, I don't know if she possesses a power like the princess, but there is a chance, she may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is. I will send her off to the ocean of other worlds, Kairi was brought to Destiny Islands by the Ocean, Ansem must have known Sora was a Keyblade Master before Sora did.

Well, I can defiantly say that Ansem is Kairi's Father.

Might have beaten you to it King with Bach 9 of Kairi:

Big Spoiler (didn't mean it to be): Kairi isn't playable, she's in Destiny Islands waiting for Sora and Riku.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:25 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 698567
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Feb-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:I just seen in Ansem's Report, in original Kingdom Hearts that Kairi could actually be Ansem's Daughter, Ansem was the King of Hollow Bastion, In A R it's states As ruler of this world, Kairi came from Hollow Bastion, if she wasn't a Princess of Heart, Malificent and co. wouldn't have bothered finding her, the only way Kairi is a Princess have been a princess was if she was Ansem's Daughter, just that Kairi can't remember Ansem, Ansem doesn't want to remember Kairi, that's why Kairi is at Destiny Islands, Ansem sent her there, the same way he came to the Island.

In Ansem's Reports is states I've chosen a Special Girl, I don't know if she possesses a power like the princess, but there is a chance, she may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is. I will send her off to the ocean of other worlds, Kairi was brought to Destiny Islands by the Ocean, Ansem must have known Sora was a Keyblade Master before Sora did.

Well, I can defiantly say that Ansem is Kairi's Father.

Might have beaten you to it King with Bach 9 of Kairi:

Big Spoiler (didn't mean it to be): Kairi isn't playable, she's in Destiny Islands waiting for Sora and Riku.
Heh, Well there's one I might have to take out. No problem man. Hey, try and tune down on the spoilers for a bit okay. Like, only post one spoiler once every 5 days or so. Keeps the members wanting to come back for more
NeoRiku Posted at: 17:53 Feb21 2006 Post ID: 698926
NeoRiku
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well I think you guys think its coming out in the begging of March well..... the good news is its coming out in March the bad news is that its coming out on March 30th if you already didnt know. Said in this magazine.

Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 16:14 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 700492
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ansem knew Riku was the Keyblade master. But he didnt know Riku would go into darkness. Diz is the real Ansem. Spoiler!!!!

Xemnas and Diz were working together to get revenge on something. They know each other because Diz the real Ansem and Xemnas were lab partners. Diz and King Mickey talked about Dizs experiments on Darkness and how it was dangerous. Xemnas however was seperated and then Xanehort was created when Hollow Bastion was swallowed in darkness. Xemnas betrays Diz in the world that never was so Diz creates a mysterious laser that he uses to try to seal Kingdom Hearts BUT IT FAILS AND DIZ BLOWS UP. Ill say the rest later. Killa Kev2.0 out.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 18:42 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 700759
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 22-Feb-2006 Killa Kev2.0 said:Ansem knew Riku was the Keyblade master. But he didnt know Riku would go into darkness. Diz is the real Ansem. Spoiler!!!!

Xemnas and Diz were working together to get revenge on something. They know each other because Diz the real Ansem and Xemnas were lab partners. Diz and King Mickey talked about Dizs experiments on Darkness and how it was dangerous. Xemnas however was seperated and then Xanehort was created when Hollow Bastion was swallowed in darkness. Xemnas betrays Diz in the world that never was so Diz creates a mysterious laser that he uses to try to seal Kingdom Hearts BUT IT FAILS AND DIZ BLOWS UP. Ill say the rest later. Killa Kev2.0 out.
Thats what i said befor DiZ is ansem DiZ Stands 4 Darkness in Zero/ nothing

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Displaying Page 23 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close