Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 24 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 15:57 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702365
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Spoiler!!!!

The reason Riku and the King seperate is because the Riku we know his body transforms into Ansem thats why we saw Sora and Ansem shaking hands. The darkness in Rikus heart concoured him so bad that he put the blinfold on his eyes and a while after he transforms into Ansem. Okay Also with a few reaserch I did I found out Sera was right about how Namine was created. Her powers came from when Sora and Kairi said they would always be together and they would never forget each other. Kairi and Namine fuse back together also just like Sora and Roxas.Ill Be back to give more information.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:32 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702498
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No more spoilers! Only KoG's batches!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:15 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702661
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, seems like I may be a little short on this bach guys. Some stuff had already been revealed back, so i'd do my best. We saw one on King Mickey, Riku, and Sora himself. This time on Bach 9, We talk about the one and only Mysterious Princess, Kairi.

Kairi's Role

- One year ago prior to the events of this game, Kairi was seperated from Sora and she was returned back to her homeland of Destiny Islands. She still resides in Destiny Islands, presumably waiting for Sora and Riku. If the Organization make an attempt to bring recapture all the princesses, this could put Kairi under a lot of danger.

BIG RUMORS REVEALED!!!

Is Kairi and Ansem related?

-Since both Kairi and Ansem are from Hollow Bastion, many people think of a relation between the two. One of Ansem's reports even mentions a girl that one would only assume is Kairi (see Ansem Report 11). It is possible that she could be the daughter of Ansem. Also, Ansem refers to Kairi in his Ansem Report's as "a girl", and surely, someone wouldn't call his daughter, just "a girl." But then again, people could easily say that Ansem does not care about the life he once lived and has given himself over to darkness and only cares about finding Paradise.

Can Kairi be playable?

-Nope. Rumors have said it was true, but it's been confirmed to be false. Kairi will not be playable in KH2 just like in KH.

Is Kairi coming to help Sora?

-In "Another Side, Another Story", you see the line "This time, I'll fight." If you remember previously in Kingdom Hearts, Kairi said "This time, I'll protect you", so you can easily assume it is Kairi saying this again. Also, in the 13 Points graph, this is located in the 10th point during Deep Dive under the heading "The Secret Place" and along side the line "His voice, it's left me". From this information, you could say that Kairi is on Destiny Islandss waiting for Sora, but after much time has passed, she figures out a way to leave Destiny Islands (the wall is already broken down from the shooting star we saw) and goes out to find Sora. Another line from Deep Dive, "What took you so long Kairi?" can easily support that theory.

Is Kairi one of the unknowns?

As you may know, Anything can happen in Kingdpm Hearts. But I assure you, there is no way any of the unknowns could be Kairi. There was even a rumor that one of the five unknowns standing at the top of Hollow Bastion is in some what of a familair stance that Kairi is always(with her hands to her side), so many people thought that one particular unknown is Kairi. I very highly doubt that.

(This one was good)

Is she really waiting for Sora?

You would think that huh.......Well, I'm about to change your view on her for good. Since Kairi has been on Destiny Islands, she's been very lonely, barely talking to anybody except the usual Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. But rumor has it that Kairi begins to worry more about RIKU instead of Sora......creating a spark, if you know what I mean. This is because the last time she saw Riku, he was possessed by Ansem. This made her realize that he's put more in to save her then Sora had all his journey. Has the Princess lost her love for the Keyblade Master?....

That's it guys! Not as long, but like I said, some of it was already revealed earlier. Do you like it?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 19:10 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 702768
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Feb-2006 Mr. King Of Games said: Well, seems like I may be a little short on this bach guys. Some stuff had already been revealed back, so i'd do my best. We saw one on King Mickey, Riku, and Sora himself. This time on Bach 9, We talk about the one and only Mysterious Princess, Kairi.

Kairi's Role

- One year ago prior to the events of this game, Kairi was seperated from Sora and she was returned back to her homeland of Destiny Islands. She still resides in Destiny Islands, presumably waiting for Sora and Riku. If the Organization make an attempt to bring recapture all the princesses, this could put Kairi under a lot of danger.

BIG RUMORS REVEALED!!!

Is Kairi and Ansem related?

-Since both Kairi and Ansem are from Hollow Bastion, many people think of a relation between the two. One of Ansem's reports even mentions a girl that one would only assume is Kairi (see Ansem Report 11). It is possible that she could be the daughter of Ansem. Also, Ansem refers to Kairi in his Ansem Report's as "a girl", and surely, someone wouldn't call his daughter, just "a girl." But then again, people could easily say that Ansem does not care about the life he once lived and has given himself over to darkness and only cares about finding Paradise.

Can Kairi be playable?

-Nope. Rumors have said it was true, but it's been confirmed to be false. Kairi will not be playable in KH2 just like in KH.

Is Kairi coming to help Sora?

-In "Another Side, Another Story", you see the line "This time, I'll fight." If you remember previously in Kingdom Hearts, Kairi said "This time, I'll protect you", so you can easily assume it is Kairi saying this again. Also, in the 13 Points graph, this is located in the 10th point during Deep Dive under the heading "The Secret Place" and along side the line "His voice, it's left me". From this information, you could say that Kairi is on Destiny Islandss waiting for Sora, but after much time has passed, she figures out a way to leave Destiny Islands (the wall is already broken down from the shooting star we saw) and goes out to find Sora. Another line from Deep Dive, "What took you so long Kairi?" can easily support that theory.

Is Kairi one of the unknowns?

As you may know, Anything can happen in Kingdpm Hearts. But I assure you, there is no way any of the unknowns could be Kairi. There was even a rumor that one of the five unknowns standing at the top of Hollow Bastion is in some what of a familair stance that Kairi is always(with her hands to her side), so many people thought that one particular unknown is Kairi. I very highly doubt that.

(This one was good)

Is she really waiting for Sora?

You would think that huh.......Well, I'm about to change your view on her for good. Since Kairi has been on Destiny Islands, she's been very lonely, barely talking to anybody except the usual Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. But rumor has it that Kairi begins to worry more about RIKU instead of Sora......creating a spark, if you know what I mean. This is because the last time she saw Riku, he was possessed by Ansem. This made her realize that he's put more in to save her then Sora had all his journey. Has the Princess lost her love for the Keyblade Master?....

That's it guys! Not as long, but like I said, some of it was already revealed earlier. Do you like it?
I think the bulk of that is true except about Ansem and Kairi. it could be that it was Xemnas that worte that report because i saw somewere that it said that Ansem wrote most the reports, but also Xemnas wrote some of it.
Also the part about kairi waiting 4 riku.
on the island she says "his voice, It has left me" which is most likly talking about Sora.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
zane10 Posted at: 03:42 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 703188
zane10
+
+
man thats wikkid king all hail the king
hey im back and better then ever and now ill be more active so hi and still need help on some games like smackdown vs raw 2007 and i might not be on because i live in another continent
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:43 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704382
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank you! Thank you! Now I will allow you guys to bring in more of the Kingdom hearts infos until the next Bach is to be annouced. Don't know what to make the next one on yet, lol.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:45 Feb24 2006 Post ID: 704604
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Aight Hyperwire no more spoilers. Lol!!! I have two more but Ill say them later.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 08:52 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 705489
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh right. And Hyperwire, the spot for new mod of the forum is open. How's about you sign up for it and become one like me. Really could use you as a partner here. What do you say?
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:55 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 707098
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I did, Rich said no, I'll try again though, and the need to remove ddog64 from the KH mod spot.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 10:44 Feb26 2006 Post ID: 707820
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im sure youll get the spot. I just felt like typin this

Name: Twilight Town
Organization Member(s) Present: Axel (amongst others)
Brief:
Twilight Town was briefly introduced in Chain of Memories, in which Sora explored the memories of the other side of his heart. The events in this town will focus around Roxas.

Details:
Twilight Town is split into two parts, the shopping district and the residential district, with a train that connects the two. There is also a huge clock tower in the middle of the town that is part of a train station. This gigantic station is on top of a hill that overlooks the shopping district. The trains from here head to the ocean as well as the Sunset residential district. The clock tower is seen as the symbol of Twilight Town and is loved by its citizens. Toward the end of summer vacation, the station sets up a campaign of free use of the trains, so the station becomes filled with children.

Following on, in Twilight Town were introduced to the second playable character of Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas. He hangs out with the rest of his friends in a little place near the shopping district. At this place we can see sunlight coming in from the cracks. Originally, it seems to have been a passageway, but is now a hideout for Hayner and his friends (Orett & Pints). They've brought a lot of stuff into this place. From the cracks in the ceiling, you can see part of the train tracks, and sometimes you can hear the train as it passes by.

Roxas, along with his friends, will later enter a mid-summer tournament nearby there hideout called "The Struggle" in which he must face off against several others. The battles are one-on-one, and the basic premise is to pick up little balls that the opponent drops. The popularity of the event is enormous. Other competitors taking part include Seifer, who is with Raijin and Fujin (all characters from FFVIII), Setzer (FFVI) and Vivi (FFIX). Also lurking around at the time of the competition is Axel, who briefly fights with Roxas.

In the middle of the shopping district, there is large Tram Plaza. There are plenty of stores here, including an accessory store, as well as lots of houses lined up. The tram that travels through the plaza is a very important vehicle, and the citizens use it often.

Around the suburbs of the town is Sunset Residential District. This place overlooks the ocean. Streetlamps line a small river that passes through the middle of the district, and not too many people are seen walking around. This area has Sunset Station, where the train from Central Station takes you, and Sunset Hill, where you can seen the most beautiful sunset in town. The monument on top of the hill is a tribute to the building of the clock tower.

On the outskirts of the town is a mysterious large mansion. Going from the Tram Plaza, you have to pass through a forest to get here. The gate is locked, and it seems impossible to enter or leave, but there are rumors of 2 shadows being seen in the second floor windows. At this place, we'll see Sora & Co. with the friends of Roxas.
Secretly in the underground of this building is the headquarters of the Organization, in which we've seen Kairi & Pluto entrapped (also a mysterious scene of Kairi & Sora meeting), in addition to Roxas & Namin�. The enigmatic DiZ has also been seen in this building, discussing with one of the Organization members about getting revenge.

Twilight Town has plenty of jobs to offer Roxas, including mini-games that feature delivering letters on a skateboard, in addition to placing posters.

Other miscellaneous events include Sora & Co. exploring round the town, in addition to Kairi.

Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 11:28 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709549
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
KK2.0 Good Spoiler, if it isn't I apoligise.

Sorry bout the spoiling people, didn't want me to be the only one here to know.

Fifa Street 2 is coming out so I might not be here for a while, be back when I completed FS2, probably might be in FS2 area instead, same time USA get KH2, March.

I just thought, Ansem isn't dead believe it or not, His heart is gone but his soul and mind remain even when he opened KH doors, hence Xehanort and Xemnas, No Heart X and Ansem X. (I shouldn't have said that should I, but know we know how Xemnas was formed from Xehanort)

King, why not search for Characters in Bach 10, Roxas friends names, I got all of them but seeing if you know them when I get back from FS2?
(In bach 9 I'm sure you have used some of my info, doesn't matter.)

I knew Kairi wasn't playable, took me 2005 to realise she wasn't, didn't say because I may have spoiled it by then.

Official Release Date is March 28th, Square Enix said themselves. KHInsider for more info, regardless to whatever any other Mag or Web says.

KH3 may be likely people.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:19 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 710037
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 27-Feb-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:KK2.0 Good Spoiler, if it isn't I apoligise.

Sorry bout the spoiling people, didn't want me to be the only one here to know.

Fifa Street 2 is coming out so I might not be here for a while, be back when I completed FS2, probably might be in FS2 area instead, same time USA get KH2, March.

I just thought, Ansem isn't dead believe it or not, His heart is gone but his soul and mind remain even when he opened KH doors, hence Xehanort and Xemnas, No Heart X and Ansem X. (I shouldn't have said that should I, but know we know how Xemnas was formed from Xehanort)

King, why not search for Characters in Bach 10, Roxas friends names, I got all of them but seeing if you know them when I get back from FS2?
(In bach 9 I'm sure you have used some of my info, doesn't matter.)

I knew Kairi wasn't playable, took me 2005 to realise she wasn't, didn't say because I may have spoiled it by then.

Official Release Date is March 28th, Square Enix said themselves. KHInsider for more info, regardless to whatever any other Mag or Web says.

KH3 may be likely people.
That's not a bad idea! I'll do that. I'll look into it and when I have enough information, I'll let you guys know for Bach 10, alright. Until then, keep these coming.
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 09:39 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 715730
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
lol not got FS2 yet, only a few days away, hope it will be easy, King have a look on the websites you mostly use.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:05 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716252
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yep, March 30 is when the game comes out, and it's only 4 weeks away. Can you feel the excitement!
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 16:45 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 716626
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
No it doesn't! It's comming out on the 27th! They moved the date, but foward this time!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
shady4eva Posted at: 20:24 Mar03 2006 Post ID: 717052
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you i cant w8 i want to play the games so bad .
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:25 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718478
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes they moved it forward this time guys! March 27. For all we know if we get lucky, they'll move it again.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:49 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 718636
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Man this date thing realy has to stop moveing
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
shady4eva Posted at: 19:08 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 719380
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I wish they wil just make it permenet(spelling)so we can hurry up and get the game they are starting to make me mad .Why do they keep moving the date any way?
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:44 Mar04 2006 Post ID: 719464
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 04-Mar-2006 Dragoon King. said:Man this date thing realy has to stop moveing
They moved it up three days, that's a good thing!
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 24 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close