Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 26 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 00:49 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 734946
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i beat kh1 and im exited bout kh2 i read in the tips and tricks book there r 2 new summons chiken little and that stich thing from lilo and stich o and one more thimg whats that tron level
those who know nothing, can understand nothing
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 05:05 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 735129
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Tron's World is called Space Paranoids
Tron is preventing evil in cyberspace.

True, Roxas and Namine do look alike, but if Sora and Kairi like each other, does this mean Roxas and Namine won't, if Namine and Roxas were brother and sister, this could mean that Sora and Kairi are also, since Sora and Kairi are kinda like Roxas and Namine.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 11:24 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 735912
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes killa kev thats exactly what i was trying to get to. O and aladin couldn't be in tarzans world because tarzans world isn't in KHII.

Come to thinkof it, tarzans world wasn't in CoM either i wounder why.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 13:43 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736257
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 11-Mar-2006 Killa Kev2.0 said:Namine and Roxas are the Darkness of Sora and Kairi. Thats why Sora and Roxas fuse back together and Kairi and Namine fuse back together.
That's a good idea except for one part: Kairi is a Princess of Heart, not a drop of darkness in it. Remember, she and the other princesses where used to open the door in Hollow Bastion.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 14:39 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736380
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When Sora used The Lost Heart on himself the full Kairi wasnt freed and Namine was made. If The Lost wasnt evil then Namine wouldnt be the Darkness of Kairi.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 15:07 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736436
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Hyperwire_2.0 said:That's a good idea except for one part: Kairi is a Princess of Heart, not a drop of darkness in it. Remember, she and the other princesses where used to open the door in Hollow Bastion.
On the conterary. the Nobideis are not evil that is the heartless. No the Nobodies are the souls or the subconscious version of the peorson's soul. heres what Wikipedia says about them. Do know this is a spoiler:

"Nobodies are creatures without hearts. They are leftovers, existing as merely the body (an empty vessel) and soul of people who lost their hearts to Darkness. Unlike the Heartless, the Nobodies attack people out of confusion and the need to be complete (finding and reuniting their bodies with their lost hearts). The members of Organization XIII, being the most powerful Nobodies because of their strong hearts, kept human form while weaker ones assumed malformed inhuman forms. Most of the members of the Organization tend to control one type of Nobody, usually suited to their fighting style.

There are twelve known types of primitive Nobodies: Dusks, Creepers, Dragoons, Samurais, Snipers, Dancers, Berserkers, Assassins, Gamblers, Sorcerers, Twilight Zones, and Spectres, the last of which was called by Marluxia only at the final battle of Chain of Memories."

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:01 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736825
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
hmm, that's good to know. And it supports something I thought up. Guys I'm going to start a KH Role-play, get ready because this one is going to be good.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:02 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736828
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
See Im not alone Sera agrees with me.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
MiniGauntlet Posted at: 16:46 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738181
MiniGauntlet
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys, not sure if anyone said this yet, but in certain Boss Battles, when you die as Sora, there may be an icon that says "I won't give up!" When you select this, you can play that battle over again as King Mickey! He is really fast and has high manuvurability. He jumps twice as high as Sora and has awesome combos. He also shoots blasts of energy from his keyblade that can hit multiple enemies. To beat the Boss, you have to revive Sora. To do this, either die, or hit triangle when he has a full drive bar.
Altaïr ain't got nothin' on me.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 16:57 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738196
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I thought since King reaveled he was playable that everyone knew that but thanks for saying it Minigauntlet.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 21:01 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738690
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Killa Kev2.0 said:See Im not alone Sera agrees with me.
Thats right Killa Kev2.0 u have supporter or atleast people who agree with you lol. And its soppose to be Sora

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 10:54 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739395
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 13-Mar-2006 MiniGauntlet said:Hey guys, not sure if anyone said this yet, but in certain Boss Battles, when you die as Sora, there may be an icon that says "I won't give up!" When you select this, you can play that battle over again as King Mickey! He is really fast and has high manuvurability. He jumps twice as high as Sora and has awesome combos. He also shoots blasts of energy from his keyblade that can hit multiple enemies. To beat the Boss, you have to revive Sora. To do this, either die, or hit triangle when he has a full drive bar.
I'm sure I revealed that Mickey was playable, but I never revealed how he was. Thanks for telling us this Mini!
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
DESTRUCTION Posted at: 21:56 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740673
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:Tron's World is called Space Paranoids

True, Roxas and Namine do look alike, but if Sora and Kairi like each other, does this mean Roxas and Namine won't, if Namine and Roxas were brother and sister, this could mean that Sora and Kairi are also, since Sora and Kairi are kinda like Roxas and Namine.
thanx for the info
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 09:33 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741002
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:Tron's World is called Space Paranoids

Not really, cause we have to remember that Sora and Kairi are total opposites of Namine and Roxas. So even though Namine and Roxas may be siblings this would make Sora and Kairi lovers cause it's a whole nother dimension.

Hey it helps the story make since since Sora and Kairi are obviously in love with in each
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 17:00 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741741
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My bad Sora.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 17:51 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741828
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Mar-2006 Killa Kev2.0 said:My bad Sora.
No problem when i was typing my name i wasn't paying atention to what i was typing or at least that word.
anyway these tings happen

DESTRUCTION Posted at: 16:40 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743419
DESTRUCTION
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i heard theres was an anti form for sora like when he fuses with donald or goofy
Dark Mickey Posted at: 17:31 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743532
Dark Mickey
Forum GuestMember
+
+
no he like goe into one of his forms thats kind of looks like a heartless style
the weak minded wil be torn apart by the darkness*_*
falling in to the darkness-falling.
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 19:20 Mar16 2006 Post ID: 743716
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can fuse with any 2 party members to transform into the Anti Form. Welcome to Supercheats Dark Mickey.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:20 Mar17 2006 Post ID: 745234
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Sera_reincarnate said:Yes killa kev thats exactly what i was trying to get to. O and aladin couldn't be in tarzans world because tarzans world isn't in KHII.

Come to thinkof it, tarzans world wasn't in CoM either i wounder why.
I think I know why Deep Jungle wasn't in CoM, it wasn't important. Think about it, the only thing you really got from Tarzan was Red Trinity which didn't do much, Cure which was helpful, and the Jungle King which sucked! I mean it barly delt criticals, and only gave you 2 extra attack. But if it is in KH2, their are two possiblies for the stroy line. One where you fight Tublat, a pysco Gorilla who tries to take over after Kerchak dies or one where Clayton's wife comes to get revenge on Tarzan for killing her husband. In the second one Jane is kidnapped again and Tarzan is drugged really really badly. Trazan gets a choice, Save himself and get the antidote, or try to save Jane and most likey die along the way.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Displaying Page 26 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close