Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

The King Of Games presents: Kingdom Hearts 2 REVEALED!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 25 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Dragoon King. Posted at: 10:46 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 720275
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
But wait! They might move it back by 10 days! *Girly Scream*
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 13:34 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 720585
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 05-Mar-2006 Dragoon King. said:But wait! They might move it back by 10 days! *Girly Scream*
And I hope to God that doesn't happen. For all we know.......they might push it back all the way to December 2006. If that happens, Armagedden might come early, lol.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 16:52 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721160
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I beg that doesnt happen.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
shady4eva Posted at: 17:01 Mar05 2006 Post ID: 721172
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
dont talk like that . but hopefully it wont jump around no more
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 14:41 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 722676
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Hi, haven't completed FS2 and it's cool, don't worry KoG it is tricky finding some of Roxas mates, I know.

Square Enix said 28th, if it's not in stores by 28th my name isn't Frank.

Armageddon, hmm... wonder who would win? KH waiters vs KH creators?

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

I have an annoucement, I have done what litttle MO has done, Dislocated my Knee
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 15:05 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 722817
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The Waiters of course. Cause the Creators has to impress the waiters, and if they don't.........Bye bye, lol. Alright guys! Almost got enough info for Bach 10. I'll tell you when I got it all.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:57 Mar06 2006 Post ID: 723741
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 06-Mar-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:Hi, haven't completed FS2 and it's cool, don't worry KoG it is tricky finding some of Roxas mates, I know.

Square Enix said 28th, if it's not in stores by 28th my name isn't Frank.

Armageddon, hmm... wonder who would win? KH waiters vs KH creators?
The Waiters! I saw a preview of KH2 on X-Play on G4. It's flipin' sweet! I need to play this soon.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:59 Mar07 2006 Post ID: 725044
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well the hardest thing to do is wait, especially when it's a year or 3 months. But it's only 2 weeks and a half, we'll make it.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:22 Mar07 2006 Post ID: 725671
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Your right King, so to pass the time, I'm gonna bust the orignal out of it's case.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 11:08 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 728105
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 07-Mar-2006 Mr. King Of Games said: Well the hardest thing to do is wait, especially when it's a year or 3 months. But it's only 2 weeks and a half, we'll make it.
Yay I'm post 490 , can't believe I have to wait until the summer, possibly when my college year ends.

Three Lions on a Shirt, Jules Rimet still Gleaming, 40 years of Hurt, Never Stopped me Dreaming,

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 16:44 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 728672
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah, I feel your pain Pokecrisis, we all do. Japan got it in December and is still going crazy over it. That's not as easy to listen to as it seems, lol.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 17:26 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 728787
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Remember guys just 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks, just 2 more weeks,just 2 more weeks.

o and i still have not found anything new yet but ill keep surching.

till next time.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
superman4u Posted at: 19:45 Mar09 2006 Post ID: 729201
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
KH1 is so freaking hard. Sometimes it gets repetitive. Bought I LOVE IT. I can't wait for KH 2, I will be getting it when the price drops a bit, or when i get enough money. =D

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
shady4eva Posted at: 14:08 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 730694
shady4eva
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i got enough money i am thining about putting a copy on reserve.
Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 20:02 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 731501
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Mar-2006 superman4u said:KH1 is so freaking hard. Sometimes it gets repetitive. Bought I LOVE IT. I can't wait for KH 2, I will be getting it when the price drops a bit, or when i get enough money. =D
Alright! Join the club SM4U! It comes out in a matter of weeks. About 2 and half weeks now.
shadowoblivion Posted at: 12:47 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733772
shadowoblivion
+
+
On your first post about the rumours, with the one bout Namine being Sora's sister. That can't be true, 'cause it said that Namine was jealous of Kairi. Plus I believe she liked him. Now she could be Roxas sister (The BHK kid).

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 13:30 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 733885
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Mar-2006 shadowoblivion said:On your first post about the rumours, with the one bout Namine being Sora's sister. That can't be true, 'cause it said that Namine was jealous of Kairi. Plus I believe she liked him. Now she could be Roxas sister (The BHK kid).
If you had checked out the form Namine-paths Good Or Evil you would have know that shes a....... On second thought i'll let you find out on your own just check the form Namine-paths Good Or Evil.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
Pokécrisis Bloke Posted at: 15:53 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734151
Pokécrisis Bloke
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
If it wasn't for my mates telling me to get Kingdom Hearts, I would have possibly hated it, it's great, though some of them have gone off Kingdom Hearts now, one who teased me just because I had it on a pc then someone backed me up.

Still waiting, slowly but surely.

I don't think Namine is Roxas Sister.

Mr. King Of Games Posted at: 18:33 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734481
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 11-Mar-2006 Pok�crisis Bloke said:If it wasn't for my mates telling me to get Kingdom Hearts, I would have possibly hated it, it's great, though some of them have gone off Kingdom Hearts now, one who teased me just because I had it on a pc then someone backed me up.

Still waiting, slowly but surely.

I don't think Namine is Roxas Sister.
You never know about that. Namine and Roxas do look alike. Kingdom Hearts is so unpredictable, anything is possible. For all we know, we might see Aladdin in Tarzan's world
Killa Kev2.0 Posted at: 20:51 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734784
Killa Kev2.0
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Namine and Roxas are the Darkness of Sora and Kairi. Thats why Sora and Roxas fuse back together and Kairi and Namine fuse back together.
Killa Kev2.0 the Twilight warrior only bows down to the King of Games who legacy will live on forever.
Displaying Page 25 of 31
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 29 | 30 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close