Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Welcome to this Forum, I need more Posters!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 14:40 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204705
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please, for the love of god almighty, stop making useless double and tripple postes. I suspect your a N00B that hasnt read the rules, so turn around, go to noob land, and read. Im tired of so many useless posts and even more tired of TRIPLE posters... *examples*

1. yes boss. (what is the topic anyway?). (Why isnt your brain screwed in right?)read the freaking topic at the top of the freaking page!

2. Yay i got the light suit its cool!!!! We all know its cool. If you want to say Wow, its cool, it gives you more dmg resistance, you can walk through dark aether without getting damaged, and you can teleport through beam, that would be a good post. That was extremely useless and irrelivant. If youd go to any other game-topics you would find a rules topic on the game-topic 70-80% of the time, and most would say that a rule is to CLERIFY why you think etc. etc. Dont make crappy useless posts, Inferno. It makes you look like a dumb n00b. You can always edit, i had to edit this post 2ce. TAKE TIME TO MAKE GOOD POSTS. If you cant say anything good and just want to be big and continue a topic as last-man standing, get off the net. and go twiddle your fingers.

I think cez would say something like this but hes most likely away since he hasnt already.

thanks...i guess...
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
X-Inferno Posted at: 11:52 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205806
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol... but you forget one thing I am n00b...(another useless post)
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 20:34 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215596
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OHH, sorry didnt see that. You shoulda said u were a noob srtait from the begining, but now that i see your member since: thingey, i can tell. Sorry for being so hard on you...noob :D. and that post isnt useless, itts informative to someone as XdumX XdamX *dumb* as me!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
X-Inferno Posted at: 02:13 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 217467
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
... didnt the topic say welcome to this forum I need more posters, well I am posting:P
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:34 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221494
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
^Good point. Smile
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

D-Gameplayer86 Posted at: 16:14 Jul05 2005 Post ID: 240064
D-Gameplayer86
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol i've been listening to db77 pikmin
and let me just say LMAO
funni scitt their
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:01 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498462
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 13-Apr-2005 RJ Fighter said:Yeah, thats true. I've gone through 3 AR's for Gameboy in the last 2 months! Speaking of "dainty" merchandise, my friend has gone through 25 xbox controllers already LOL!
ROFFLE, OMG that's funny, 25?!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

X-Inferno Posted at: 02:31 Nov05 2005 Post ID: 505191
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol? what is?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:29 Nov14 2005 Post ID: 518804
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 05-Nov-2005 X-Inferno said:lol? what is?
N00ness! Read the quoted post in my above post...

X-Inferno Posted at: 03:47 Nov15 2005 Post ID: 519559
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ah I missed that 0_o
loose Posted at: 14:10 Aug18 2006 Post ID: 996989
loose
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea um im new but with the code for deathball im having trouble with
it keeps freezing wen first player does it and wen player 2-4 it wont activate some1 plz help me :(
sheiny Posted at: 20:02 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004780
sheiny
+
+
Sorry man - I'd help ya if I could, but I don't have an AR; hopefully someone else comes along that can help ya!
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close