Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Welcome to this Forum, I need more Posters!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
gamehunter Posted at: 19:59 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135959
gamehunter
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey anyone thinks that there might be a metroid prime3? ( yeah 3rd page)
Join Project X http://s11.invisionfree.com/Project_X_inc
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 20:24 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135979
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
probably.
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:27 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136664
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Most likely.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 16:14 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137399
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if nintendo does release metriod prime 3,well um like this..*jumps up and down
i am tails. i help sonic on his adventures to defeat dr eggman and other bad guys
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:54 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138303
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I wish they would make Metroid comic books or Metroid TV shows. That would be AWESOME!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 14:58 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138310
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
better thn awsome
Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 16:20 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138450
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah. A metroid prime tv show! that would b so awesome. Especially if it included stuff like TALKING! lol! i hate that- how ppl in metroid prime dont TALK! Sides the luminoth guys that go ahh mee no whak no!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
SSJ5 Gogeta Posted at: 18:15 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138530
SSJ5 Gogeta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i was wondering if i could become mod at this forum
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:59 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139393
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I don't have that power. And Rich already closed the polling booths for Moderating the video gaming forums. You may stand a chance, though, because he may have to open the booths again for the newer games coming out, like Pokemon Emerald.

sheiny Posted at: 15:59 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139605
sheiny
+
+
Metroid Prime 3 would be SWEET - do you think that they could continue Echoes or not...

But I dunno about a TV Show - that just may be too much - I mean look at the Sonic TV Show - I thought it sucked...

I agree with you guys about there needing to be talking in the Games...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:08 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140954
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
It should be called:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Then, there should be this new suit in the game that you can get. Like, your suit gets infused with Orange Phazon, and then you have to absorb more and more Orange Phazon until you get the Corruption Suit, which can absorb Phazon for health. And then there should be the Phazon Beam, with the same ammo system as in the Light, Dark, and Annihilator Beam in Prime 2. To get ammo for the Phazon Beam, you'll need to absorb more Phazon. Then there should be Phazon Beam Charge Combos. There should be the ORANGE PHAZON BEAM, which can be filled with absorption of Orange Phazon, and the BLUE PHAZON BEAM, which can be filled with absorption of Blue Phazon. Then there should be a PURPLE PHAZON BEAM, a mixture of Blue and Orange Phazon, which lives off of both Orange and Blue Phazon.

There should also be different modes Samus's suit can go into. There will be a Super Mode and a Melee Mode, and a Phazon Mode. The Super Mode will have allow you to use Charge Combos like Super Missles, Wavebuster, ect. The Melee Mode should have it so that you can make energy swords with your Arm Cannon, making a Blue Phazon Energy sword and an Orange Phazon Eneragy Sword, a Power Beam Energy Sword, ect...

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 20:56 Apr27 2005 Post ID: 144219
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think thats a great idea, but if you get a phazon gun, instead of it changing itself, why dont you just get....;

Orange phazon - You get this after you kill omega metroid X in his final form (overloaded with orange phazon). Kill him and get orange phazon cannon. Orange phazon cannon can burn most enemies, like orange phazon in the final place in metroid prime 1. To get ammo kill metroid X or go into Orange phazon. After getting this upgrade you no longer take damage from orange phazon.

Blue phazon - You get this after you kill the yachtaro-7 from planet salsa 7, home of the mexican people. This phazon is so icy cold the mexicans created it to stop the salsa from burning thier tongues. This freezes enemies and after they are frozen they can be melted with orange phazon. After getting this upgrade you no longer get harmed by blue phazon or ice/cold places.

Purple Phazon - You get this in storage room 4567854567865-940955097262.172674182984 - it adds a specail tank onto your beam cannon than takes in orange a blue phazon, mixes them and adds pure phazon extracted from Tallon XVI (or whatever) and fires to make a phazon that obliterates enemies within 5 seconds after parilazation that followes the blast. This phazon kills enemies by creating extreme heat and cold spikes in thier body temperature that thier body cannot keep up with, makes it slowly decay and melt at the rate of 100 years per second.

Melee upgrade - After killing the sword gaurdian in mutilating lab 2, you get the melee upgrade. This allows you so that when your in your beam-cannon mode, you can hold L-R-A-Y to activate the beam sword. Once in beam sword mode you can hack enemies in close range with A. You have to activate it in beam cannon mode, but you can change it to phazon mode(s) by simply using C stick. The sword carries on the properties of the phazon. After another upgrade, the slash from the sword goes farther and the slash makes phazon-slashes coem from it. A final upgrade allowes samus to use the raw energy from missles to fuel her arm to go into a rapid spasm which allows for many slashes in a short period oh time. Melee mode requires ammo.

Super Mode - Super mode takes 100 of each ammo but is well worth it. You get this upgrade after defeating Dark Samus Omega-Fuzed, which is dark samus infused with remaining power she stole from dark aether. To use super-mode press and hold R and press Y-B-A. Samus than goes into a frenzy which allows her to move faster, take no ammo to fire or make a sword. Makes her take only 50% damage but deal 300% damage, and she doesnt lose ammo. In morph-ball mode the same rules apply, but samus is in a weak death-ball form, she can hurt enemies by touching them.

Phazon Mode - Phazon mode is only an affect and after-affect. Go into raw white phazon pools and hold A to charge samus's phazon tanks to +maximum. She can fire rapid streams of phazon of any colour and it takes no ammo. Enemies drop the white phazon pools and samus can still use this 10 seconds after the white phazon has gone away.

I have taken the liberty of adding my own upgrade =D.

Omega Cannon - This cannon is activated when in pure white phazon. To activate it go into GLOWING white phazon (rarely dropped by enemies) and press C-stick down. This activates the omega cannon which can only be changed after all ammo is depleted. It launches a wall of clear phazon that grabs all in its wake and drags them into the nearest wall, pressing them into it and making them one with the wall. After doing this hold A to suck the enemies in (they SHOULD be changing colour rapidly) and use it to give you 15 of each ammo, 5 missles, and 50 health. Omega cannon comes with 3 charges per blob. You can renew it WHILE in omega cannon by killing 5 or more medium to large sized enemies with one blast and sucking them up. This renews 3 more charges.

I think that would be really cool to have those upgrades. Would someone like to make the suits? Please, only make 3 as there are in all metroid games. A base, an upgrade, and a final (that you get by killing a boss =P) I hope they do come up with a Metroid-3: Corruption (or something) and that its this cool!
as my avatar states- OLIMAR U DUMB@§§!!! YOU LOST LOUIE!? YOUR FIRED- wait, you have an Action Replay? YOU CAN GET MAX CASH!? screw louie and buy me a porta potty!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:25 Apr29 2005 Post ID: 145812
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I think your White Phazon idea was cool... but there should be Black Phazon, too.

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 13:50 May03 2005 Post ID: 151043
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ahh yes, i think ill create that now.

Black Phazon - You get this after defeating the untrue amandobachna, and you have to use this to get to the true one in sector VI. It contains highly concentrated particles of white phazon thaat have been polluted by the black power of dark aether splattered across sector V after killing dark samus. You must get the white-phazon upgrade to use black phazon. Black phazon pulls enemies into you and uses them as a shield. When they finally d!e the enemy who killed them gets a bonus in health. Black phazon can get activated by going into black phazon pools dropped by bosses, mini bosses, and powerful creatures. Each blob contains 50 chargers and these charges can be stored up. Dark phazon does not effect bosses. Activates by holding R and pressing C-stick down.

You know this would have to come with black phazon addition.

Harmony Phazon Cannon - You get to use this after you get the final suit from killing true amandobachna, it activates when standing in rainbow-flashing phazon pools dropped by dark samus X, which is dark samus in the body of a mutilated metroid X, which is metroid prime DNA mixed with metroid DNA and pure phazon extract (the stuff that mixes purple phazon). Every time you take down dark samus X's shield, it discharges rainbow phazon in much the same way as it did in metroid prime 1. This phazon permanently changes your weapon to harmony phazon cannon. Harmony phazon (when charged) turns any enemy that has at least a TINY bit (all non-bosses) of good in them into a gigantic bit. Making them turn upon thier leaders. When not charged it fires a mixture of black and white oemga glowing phazon that slowly burns and chills the enemy while pullnig them apart slowly. It also super charges its "drops" so it either drops a power bomb, 100 health container, 5 missle containers, or a blob of phazon. Is activated when you charge up your purple phazon cannon in rainbow phazon.

Will someone make the suits, i already basically gave you one =P. Hope that cures db's craving for a black phazon. Not sure that you need it though, because the whole "Aether" idea should fade out by corruption, whilst the first idea of metroid prime should carry through until the whole "sector" blows up from dark samus, and samus uses herself to keep dark samus there and destroy here dramatically. But if you get the 100% scans, you can see at the end samus lands on her ship, stands up slowly because she landed on a knee foot and hand, the sun gleaming in her eyes, and the music goes on. She slowly fades out - credits roll - just a scene that every dramatic game, movie, and dvd has. Nothing new =P.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:33 May03 2005 Post ID: 151631
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Corruption Suit
Phazon Ore Suit
Antimatter Phazon Suit: This suit was created by a massive viral corruption of White and Black antiphazon combined, creating an 'antiannihilation' corruption... uh-oh, gotta go, I'll finish this later...

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 16:36 May04 2005 Post ID: 152221
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hehe, phazon ore suit sounds cool. Anti matter sounds like it should be able to hover around like in echoes, but in air. Ore suit sounds like it should increase gun-efficiencey or something. And corruption suit almost speaks for itself =).
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:02 May05 2005 Post ID: 152974
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Nono! Better yet, how about an Annihilator Phazon Suit! It is created by a massive viral corruption of Light Phazon and Dark Phazon, creating a matter/antimatter collision, and the following annihilation of the two energies forms a new one, which corrupts the suit...

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 21:04 May07 2005 Post ID: 155307
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already told you, by corruption they should almost fully take out all things that didnt relate to dark samus from echoes. Light and Dark aether is only on aether, do drop dark and light world! Did samus bring plasma gun to echoes? no, i wish! I think you did a good job on antimatter suit, just create them! AND DROP THE AETHER =P. You must love echoes as much as i do =).
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:53 May09 2005 Post ID: 157265
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I like Aether, though... I'm the biggest Metroid freak on the planet... (*sniffs*)

Pikmin_Grasshoppah Posted at: 17:48 May11 2005 Post ID: 159452
Pikmin_Grasshoppah
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-May-2005 darkboarder_77 said:I like Aether, though... I'm the biggest Metroid freak on the planet... (*sniffs*)
i challenge you to a metroid freak off!

1. Why does samus go to metroid prime?

You give question and answer in same post, continue. LETS ALL HAVE A FREAK AWF!
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close