Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Diamond

When you complete the Diamond/Pearl game, what are you going to do next?©

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Chaos™ Posted at: 18:12 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326753
Chaos™
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im going to admire the water/land/caves/pokemon and surf/walk around and capture all the pokemon that's obtainable on the game, then... I will go to the vending machine and have a couple sips, and train my pokemon to level 100, not by rare candies, but by EV training (Effort Values), then I will call my friend from a totally diff. neighborhood, and ask him if he is ready for a WI-FI battle against my mighty pokemon partners, and if he says not yet, I will continue training more pokemon, because my training will never end, in fact, Im still training pokemon as we speak, Im getin them ready for Pokemon Diamond, after I get my national dex, but lets step back a lil bit, now if my friend said he's ready for a battle, then I will tell him to hook up the WI-FI at his house, while I do the same, and prepare for a great battle, me and my friend think alike, which makes our battles long and tough to get through, but since there are so much pokemon, I have a feeling that maybe this time...maybe...he wont be thinking of my biggest plan, my awesome move sets/ awesome pokemon, but the world may never know...but don't worry, since I can battle anyone in the entire world, he isn't going to be the only person I will battle, it may be you...or the person who thinks I'm a great pokemon trainer...or the person who just wants to take me down...but who ever you are, be prepared...Im not joking around either...everything that I just typed is exactly what I'm going to do...

((Some of you may wander why I am talking like this, but its to grasp you into the long paragrapgh that I typed up, I didn't want to bore you, but I probly have, but oh well, you get the point, XD, sometimes you just gotta relax to enjoy the game, and let your mind wander off as if you were a true pokemon trainer out there in the vast wilderness...))

Thank you for reading, now feel free to post.
[center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nyeem78 Posted at: 22:16 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1327221
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Well, I know for myself..I'm gonna be training up some new gen pokes to lvl 100 to add to my arsenal of other pokemon I trained up already that I favor. I am preparing myself for a lot of heavy venturing/exploring in these games. My main goal is to complete the new national pokedex as much as I can and also to enable pal park so I can trade over. My boo & my cousin are starting to get back into pokemon because of their piqued interest in D/P. Our battle's are also always long and really competitive without any one of us backing down. A bunch of our friends also will be in heavy competition of battling etc. Especially when Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out for Wii (I Got One)for that ultimate battle experience. I think D/P is gonna be hot-n-heavy gaming for months for most of us. I do want to challenge a select few people from these forums when we are ready and possibly share friend codes (like you Chaos). I am also gonna be trying to really conquer the new games as far as the contest goes and get that trainer card maxed out. I have specific pokemon, set up for just contest battling alone right now on all my pokemon games. Ofcourse every day I will be trading 30 (6 pokemon x 5 games) pokemon until all my chosen pokemon are on Pearl (The one I will start playing first) Upon doing that my real pokemon adventure will start on Diamond seeing that Diamond is going to be my flag ship game to Battle/Trade on WIFI and hold all my pokemon etc.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

irollgen4s Posted at: 15:19 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328054
irollgen4s
+
+
well after the main storyline... i guess ill start assembling a team of my favorite pokemon. i deffinatley know i am going to get palkia cause he is so much sicker then diargu. i also want to get enperuto but maybe the grass guy im not too sure. im also gunna be on here alot asking for advice and asking around for battles.

credit= EspeonDude_(not husky boy <_<)

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
control Posted at: 15:24 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328074
control
P
Post Likes: 16
+
+
I'm gonna be the bast Trainer ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Penguin4.0 Posted at: 15:49 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328162
Penguin4.0
+
+
I'm going to create my set of online tournaments and challenges including the type challenge which was created on my team known as team pokemon masters and I shall enjoy all of the other online capibilities of the game.

Join Brawl Central for the ultimate super smash brothers experience http://teams.supercheats.co...lcentral

Brawl friend code: 3179-5772-9142
irollgen4s Posted at: 16:40 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328304
irollgen4s
+
+
just one question about Wi-Fi how do you set the thing up for DS?theres nothing in stores about it so i have no clue what to do.

Pokemon diamond friend code is 2835 6576 4587. my name is Ryan with only the R capi
king26 Posted at: 17:22 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328384
king26
+
+
I think u have to get a usb connector spesial for the ds,you can buy them on ebay.
Back on topic: i will finish the game totally, injoy the wifi, and im going to be fighting in penguins tournaments also.
(There is still on spot open but its bug so hurry to team pokemon masters and get it?)

« Last edited by king26 on Jan 30th 2007 »

sig made at THE SHOP!
Chaos™ Posted at: 19:43 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328932
Chaos™
+
+
On 30-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:just one question about Wi-Fi how do you set the thing up for DS?theres nothing in stores about it so i have no clue what to do.
You buy this thing called, "USB-WI-FI Connector For DS" (I bought one this month) and you can get it at GameStop or EB Games for 40 bucks, unless you can find a used one (but I recomend new, for best performance, cuz theres no telling wut the last owner did to it O_o

« Last edited by Chaos? on Jan 30th 2007 »
[center]
irollgen4s Posted at: 19:56 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1328988
irollgen4s
+
+
but you just hook it up to the internet and go to a game room and ask around for a battle im confused?

Chaos™ Posted at: 20:08 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1329044
Chaos™
+
+
On 30-Jan-2007 irollgen4s said:but you just hook it up to the internet and go to a game room and ask around for a battle im confused?
When you have the USB connector, it looks like this plug (wireless) and you put it inside your computer, and access the wi-fi icon on the desktop tool bar and let it run, and wah-lah, then you go to the wi-fi station in the pokemon diamond/pearl game, it might be Global Trade station/Battle place.
[center]
Volke Posted at: 14:16 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329913
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
Play something else...
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:17 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329920
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Volke said:Play something else...
what are you talking about? O_o
[center]
Master Volthawk Posted at: 14:19 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329923
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I might start it over...and over...and over...
Volke Posted at: 14:21 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329931
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:what are you talking about? O_o
When I finish the game.
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:22 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329936
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Volke said:When I finish the game.
gotcha, and I wud love to start the game over again, but I got way to much training to be doing, lol XD
[center]
Volke Posted at: 14:25 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329948
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Chaos? said:gotcha, and I wud love to start the game over again, but I got way to much training to be doing, lol XD
A more detailed description of my actions after finishing the game:

Keep my save, play something else for a while, then re-start the game.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 14:26 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329957
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I started my Emerald over at least 5 times, and I just a couple days ago beat the Elite 4 again. Soon I'll beat the Frontier again too.

But before I start my D/P over I'll need to find out what "mysteries" come after the end. lol
Chaos™ Posted at: 14:28 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1329962
Chaos™
+
+
On 31-Jan-2007 Master Volthawk said:I started my Emerald over at least 5 times, and I just a couple days ago beat the Elite 4 again. Soon I'll beat the Frontier again too.

But before I start my D/P over I'll need to find out what "mysteries" come after the end. lol
lol, yea that wud be sumthin to look for
[center]
nyeem78 Posted at: 16:17 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330431
nyeem78
Victini Dream World
+
+
Iirollgen4s this is what you need for WIFI - (copy that link)http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802254. It is real simple to do and its loads of fun. I got one about three weeks ago for my DS and been playing Mario DS online and it has been loads of fun. I am also gonna get the rumble pack because I heard that is good for the DS also.
Trainer: NIKO
Pokemon B/W Friend Code:
3783-4062-8709

irollgen4s Posted at: 18:21 Jan31 2007 Post ID: 1330921
irollgen4s
+
+
ok thanks alot now i just need to hook up my wii.

Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close