Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Emerald

who is the best starter arguement

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
sadoap Posted at: 15:58 Oct20 2006 Post ID: 1098352
sadoap
Post Likes: 0
+
+
sweet my forum is a hit! hey Nintendo dude what are the moves on your Swampert? i restarted my game in Ruby and got a mudkip and i need some good moves for it in the future.

my friend code is 1203 6461 0528. join team custom robo wifi fighting team!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 08:46 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1102458
EspeonDude_
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 nintendo_dude said:Ok, to stop people from argueing, here is the ranking table I found a long time ago. It makes sense, and I almost fully agree with it:

1. Swampert
2. Charizard
= Sceptile
= Blaziken
5. venusaur
6. Typhlosion
7. Feraligatr
8. Blastoise
= Meganium

For those who don't know = means that they have a shared position. I personally think Charizard is slightly better than Blaziken and Sceptile for a few reasons, but other than that I have no disagreements. Yes, before you guys ask, Nintendo didn't do so well with the Johto starters. You can all state your favourites though. Of course, there are always a few disagreements, such as Sceptile beats Swampert in a match between the two every time, it doesn't matter about who beats who, if it did we'd have everyone tied for first or second position. It's about who's most useful and who can counter the widest variety of pok�mon in the best possible way.
Cool list N_D. I find Vena more useful then Sceptile though. Sleep Powder + Leech Seed. insted of Sceptile: Leech Seed and Sub. Meganium is useless though. Just a plain annoyer.

[hmespeon -at- hotmail -dot- com] <~ MSN.
sadoap Posted at: 21:03 Oct22 2006 Post ID: 1104031
sadoap
+
+
forget what I asked about the moves for swampert. I could do that in another forum. anyway i was thinking we could add the new 4th generation pokemon.Blazekin and the flame monkey are even I think because there the same type. but then again the grass aare all the same except for venasaur who is poison as well.

superkilla Posted at: 02:18 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104340
superkilla
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
We can't add them yet cus the game hasn't been released internationally so not everyone can post an opinion, also you wouldn't be able compare them cus the only thing we know about them is their names, types, evolution levels, pokedex numbers, skills and what they look like.

Loads of thanks to Jozurn10 for the avy and sig.
He did an extremly awesome job.

This is a really good pokemon site:

http://www.psypokes.com/
spyro madgirl Posted at: 06:38 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104509
spyro madgirl
+
+
ehehehe... i got meganium on colosseum. it isnt that bad i suppose... it's pretty fast. *boing*
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:25 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104802
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
On 20-Oct-2006 sadoap said:sweet my forum is a hit! hey Nintendo dude what are the moves on your Swampert? i restarted my game in Ruby and got a mudkip and i need some good moves for it in the future.
Earthquake
Ice Beam
Surf
Rock Slide

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:26 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104805
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 23-Oct-2006 superkilla said:We can't add them yet cus the game hasn't been released internationally so not everyone can post an opinion, also you wouldn't be able compare them cus the only thing we know about them is their names, types, evolution levels, pokedex numbers, skills and what they look like.
Check Serebii for all the information, types, moves they learn and such. They have it all except for the English names.

I'm finished here...

Who_needs_you Posted at: 16:47 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105482
Who_needs_you
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like fire. Torchic is the best starter, because of 3 syllables. Sceptile and Swampert somehow couldn't get me past Glacia.All hail the Brick Breaker
harvest moon lover 3 Posted at: 19:18 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105832
harvest moon lover 3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ther grass guy in my pokemon diamond rules he is in his last stage evoltion i foreget whut u call it but he rulles.
click that link for money to your paypall account or it will be delivered to your house just sign up fill out the survey and you have free money and you can do other surveys to. Sorry it says that random thing i can get it to say click here for free money sorry about that
nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:24 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106495
nintendo_dude
+
+
On 23-Oct-2006 Who_needs_you said:I like fire. Torchic is the best starter, because of 3 syllables. Sceptile and Swampert somehow couldn't get me past Glacia.All hail the Brick Breaker
Incorrect statement. Catch a Fight type like Hariyama. Teach it Substitute and Focus Punch. Works very well.

I'm finished here...

superkilla Posted at: 15:16 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106919
superkilla
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
On 23-Oct-2006 nintendo_dude said:Check Serebii for all the information, types, moves they learn and such. They have it all except for the English names.
What i'm trying to say is since the game hasn't been realeased internationally yet, most people wouldn't of acctually used them in the game. Sure you can see what the movesets, types, skills, names, evolution levels, pokedex numbers and even what they look like, but, you won't know how good they are in battle compared to the others.

Loads of thanks to Jozurn10 for the avy and sig.
He did an extremly awesome job.

This is a really good pokemon site:

http://www.psypokes.com/
Demonofpokemon Posted at: 16:45 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107073
Demonofpokemon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Blaziken is number one
dewdrinker92 Posted at: 16:57 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107120
dewdrinker92
+
+
Amen to Demonofpokemon's statement. ALL HAIL BLAZIKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit to Ace Of Spades 117 for the Avy and pokemonruler for the sig.

Diamond FC: Scooter 0387 6037 1075
Battle record with new team: 17-3
Number of EV Trained pokemon: 47
spyro madgirl Posted at: 04:17 Oct25 2006 Post ID: 1107969
spyro madgirl
+
+
what is it with blaziken? everyone loves it to bits...

swampert is my fav. LOVEMUDDIE!
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
sadoap Posted at: 13:42 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1114957
sadoap
+
+
Swampert is my fav and so is Sceptile because that was the first starter I ever picked in Sapphire.

spyro madgirl Posted at: 16:15 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1115538
spyro madgirl
+
+
I picked Mudkip. Anybody who knows me well will probably have already guessed that...
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
sadoap Posted at: 16:14 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1128926
sadoap
+
+
woah where did everyone go?

EspeonDude_ Posted at: 17:12 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129036
EspeonDude_
+
+
On 03-Oct-2006 nintendo_dude said:Ok, to stop people from argueing, here is the ranking table I found a long time ago. It makes sense, and I almost fully agree with it:

1. Swampert
2. Charizard
= Sceptile
= Blaziken
5. venusaur
6. Typhlosion
7. Feraligatr
8. Blastoise
= Meganium

For those who don't know = means that they have a shared position. I personally think Charizard is slightly better than Blaziken and Sceptile for a few reasons, but other than that I have no disagreements. Yes, before you guys ask, Nintendo didn't do so well with the Johto starters. You can all state your favourites though. Of course, there are always a few disagreements, such as Sceptile beats Swampert in a match between the two every time, it doesn't matter about who beats who, if it did we'd have everyone tied for first or second position. It's about who's most useful and who can counter the widest variety of pok�mon in the best possible way.
I like most of your list N_D. Personally, this is my chart:

1 Swampert
= Sceptile
= Blaziken
4 Venasuar
5 Charizard
6 Typhloshion
7 Blastoise
8 Feraligatr
9 Meganium

Personally, I think the Hoenn starters are the best. I like Swampert the most because he can wreck havoc on any team.

harvest moon lover 3 Posted at: 17:48 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129112
harvest moon lover 3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i could post an opinion on the 4th gen pokemonme i like the grass starter because he is the one i chose i like the penguin also cause he is so cute
in my opinion i think swampert rules im gona breed him and makes his def real realy high then try useing him to stall and see how good it comes out. ill tell you all what happens
click that link for money to your paypall account or it will be delivered to your house just sign up fill out the survey and you have free money and you can do other surveys to. Sorry it says that random thing i can get it to say click here for free money sorry about that
EspeonDude_ Posted at: 19:43 Nov05 2006 Post ID: 1129336
EspeonDude_
+
+
If your gonna try that, he needs Curse.

Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close