Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

Rate that team

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 16:10 Feb10 2005 Post ID: 67995
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
damn
i trained hard too
i don't like low accuracy moves
gambling is not my thing
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

charizard982000 Posted at: 08:21 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68310
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thank You For Helping Me. And now here is my replaced team.I replaced altaria with latios.

Groudon lv100(focus band)

Ancient power
Eruption
Solarbeam
Fissure

Kyogre lv96(mistic water)

Thunder
Water Spout
Sheer Cold
Calm Mind

Rayquaza lv94

Extreme Speed
Hyperbeam
Dragonclaw
Crunch

Blaziken lv95(charcoal)

Sky Uppercut
Mirror Move
Earthquake
Blazekick

Latios lv95(Dragon fang)

Dragon Dance
Luster Purge
psychic
Recover

Raichu lv99(Light Ball)

Thunder Bolt
Dynamic Punch
Body Slam
Volt tackle

And you Thinking that how i get this move (Volt tackle). Firstly I go to Safari zone and caught pikachu with light ball attached it takes one hour atleast.Then i breed pikachu with Ditto with light ball attached than i got egg and after sometime i got pichu from the egg and he knows volt tackle.

I think now it is good team.
charizard982000 Posted at: 08:43 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68317
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here is My Fire Red Team

Charizard lv100

Heat Wave
Earthquake
Blast Burn
Fire Blast

Deoxys lv95

Psycho Boost
Zap Cannon
Super Power
Extreme Speed

Suicune lv97

Hydro Pump
Clam Mind
Solar Beam
Hyper Beam

Articuno lv98

Sheer Cold
Blizzard
Mind Reader
Aerial Ace

Zapdos lv95

Thunder Bolt
Drill Peck
Rain Dance
Rest

How is it plzz... tell me about my sixth pokemon and my mistakes.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 09:24 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68385
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I already knew about the volt tackle thing and you just told everybody else how to do it :( .

okay, on your replaced team:
Better than before (very good)

Groundon: It is beautiful (Moves wise)

Kyogre: It is beautiful

Blaziken: Beautiful! do you have a scopelens? use that. EVERY move will hurt more if you are lucky with that cause charcoal only cove fire type moves. If you give it Scopelens It covers every move(think about it earthquake, 200)

Latios: give it an attack move
raichu: take off thunderbolt

thanks

ray-ray: Take crunch off the dear dragon and give him dragon dance (very easy man) dragon dance is a move that if you pull it off twice or more could destroy teams. Think about the rocks and steels man. You don't have anything to kill them. Try brick break guy (though it doesn't sounds good on a ray) or flamethrower/surf? (my best friend have surf on his ray) it IS also weak against rock, why not give him a water type. Your choice, I can control your training life. I can threat you into having the best moveset but how far will that go? I don't know where you live lol!
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
Fwank Posted at: 11:14 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68485
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
hmmm i don't agree, a groudon missing earthquake in its moveset sounds alot like a noobi mistake to me...

... i don't like the idea of OHKO moves either...

all in all fatal, u never rated the team did you... my figure rating goes for 4/10 ... according to your comment, i'd say you wouldn't agree with me though...

for the 2nd team you posted charizard... check your movesets again i think you posted some moves wrong... if you didn't, 3/10 ...

... dont tell me to post my teams.. if you actuali give a darn then u'd ask me niceli why i rated low (4 aint low, 3 is, haven't given a three since gamenerd's returning latios...)
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 18:21 Feb11 2005 Post ID: 68860
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey fwank what about my team its on page 3
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

charizard982000 Posted at: 04:17 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70377
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Here is my ultimate team....

Charizard lv 100
Heat wave
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Blast burn

Blastoise lv100
Icebeam
Surf
Hydro pump
hydro cannon

Venusaur lv 100
Sunny Day
Sludge bomb
Solarbeam
Frenchy plant

Mewtwo lv 100
Calm Mind
safeguard
Psychic
Recover

Dragonite lv 100
Dragon Claw
Hyperbeam
Safeguard
Rest

Raikou lv 100
Crunch
Calm Mind
Thunder
Hyperbeam
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:39 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70432
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm not going to complain on your rating frank. We have difference in rating though we are both experenced trainers. I'm just here to help when you are not able (well, you can't help everyone at the same time). I'm willing to step down when you are present and let you do your thang.

ohh, and Charizard982000: fearlessleaderfatal rates you a 5/10 cause you didn't read my last rating. I'f you don't like it ask for frank's rating. :(
I'll be back with a vengence. check this site out if you have time to read this: Bleeppokemonland.tk. When I do come back, all hell will break loose Smile
Fwank Posted at: 09:07 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70440
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
nah man who gives a darn, why be so formal for, i'm just saying what i think dats all...

n erm, the newest charizard team i'm gona give it a 4/10 =\ since you've already given him plenty of advice but you can still see repeated mistakes... ... 10/10 for laughing effects though (frenchy plant... *still laughing*) quick notes: too much STAB moves (char/blast) too much delay (everyone) wrong allocation of physical/special type moves (drago/raikou especiali) and just one less obvious thing to note, this whole team just atks, would do poorly against slow burners like a drainining venus or most likli sand veil team... toxicators probabli won succeed if u safeguard (but then they'd just hit you...)

DE is a girl btw (refering to fatal's "keep training bro" commong) and DE your team is 5/10 lah, but it's nice for a GBA team and seeing it's new, very well done =D ... honestli i never used a mawile before so i dunno how to rate that guy in a team... but yeah 5 is alrite, can beat some can lose some

argh i need to go out more~ if i saw my gf more often none of this woulda happened T-T kinda her fault in the first place...
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 11:52 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70543
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oohh so sorry bout that... thats my fault (DE)
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 11:56 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70546
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well, at home we do call girls "bro" cause it is slang for cool girls or girls that are as cool as boys who talk about guy stuff. That was just an honest mistake on my behalf though.

DE: you couldn't get a picture of Anna or somebody on your Avatar? I understand that you like Yo and all but you for sho threw me off till today.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 14:02 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70678
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I HATE ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I WANT TO KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 14:28 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70736
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
LMAO! who does like Anna! She is kinda cool to me. I think's she's cool cause it looks like she has a soft side underneath that rough covering. I should have known you was a girl. No guy say that Yo is Hot.
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 14:37 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70755
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ANNA GOES TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i HATE HER EVEN IF SHE SOMETIMES IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
YOH IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 14:50 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70778
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol, what did anna do and on what episode that got you this mad a her.
she's on the good side, remember. Trust me she is going to change when she is Shaman king or when Yo takes control of her. Oohhh, I finally got it. You want Yo for yourself and Anna going to be Yo's shaman queen. Don't you just hate when you already know whats going to happen at the end of a series (well you probably just hate anna). I see now why you really hate Anna (how slow of me). It's going to be okay. How I see it, Yo wouldn't chose Anna if it was his choice. At least be happy for that. Some people say I look like Yo and Zeik (joking). I hate to say that there's nothing you can do about it except watch the show and play pokemon

PS: keep training Gal!
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted at: 14:58 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70792
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
+
actually i have the shaman king video game
Master of Spirits

fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 18:50 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70980
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
understood, and once again MISTAKEN for the second time today!

I REALLY NEED SOME REST!
charizard982000 Posted at: 02:52 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71228
charizard982000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 14-Feb-2005 Fwank said:nah man who gives a darn, why be so formal for, i'm just saying what i think dats all...

n erm, the newest charizard team i'm gona give it a 4/10 =\ since you've already given him plenty of advice but you can still see repeated mistakes... ... 10/10 for laughing effects though (frenchy plant... *still laughing*) quick notes: too much STAB moves (char/blast) too much delay (everyone) wrong allocation of physical/special type moves (drago/raikou especiali) and just one less obvious thing to note, this whole team just atks, would do poorly against slow burners like a drainining venus or most likli sand veil team... toxicators probabli won succeed if u safeguard (but then they'd just hit you...)

DE is a girl btw (refering to fatal's "keep training bro" commong) and DE your team is 5/10 lah, but it's nice for a GBA team and seeing it's new, very well done =D ... honestli i never used a mawile before so i dunno how to rate that guy in a team... but yeah 5 is alrite, can beat some can lose some

argh i need to go out more~ if i saw my gf more often none of this woulda happened T-T kinda her fault in the first place...
Re..
Ok my team is crap than post your team i want to see it . That how powreful you are. And your friend also fearlessfatal.
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 07:43 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71534
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How's about you use that same team to fight my friend Frank's team (Without the corrections we gave you on your moves IF we gave you some) then you see why he is rating teams such as yours. I can't fight you yet because I made a promise that the next time I netbattle, I will first battle Bleepman.

Hey Char, were only here to help you. If you don't need the help stop posting your teams and stop trying to harass us. I can halfway understand why you would question me but Frank has been rating teams to dam long to get questioned by the likes of you. MANNN Frank rated MY team when I first got here (better rating that yours if you ask but thats not the point). I learned from my mistakes and used it to help people out on mistakes they're having on their teams.

Maybe YOU should rate someone's team and I can bet you that Frank and I can find something that you missed.
Is'nt that a good challenge?

If you still overall want to see my team you have to go look for it yourself. It's in these posts somewhere. Go find it if you care.
I don't know if Frank will show you his team but what am I to say what Frank's going to do eh?
fearlessleaderfatal Posted at: 08:39 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71621
fearlessleaderfatal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm freakin Fearlessleaderfatal, not fearfatal, not fearlessfatal not fatalfearless, not even lessfatalleaderfear!

Either: Try the name Fatal, or Fearlessleader itself or the full name...Fearlessleaderfatal Thank you.

and for ANYONE who wants to play with fatal: you see that skull as my avatar, I'll make anyone look like that if you play with me (joke. I really don't care how you call me as long as it has fearlessleader or fatal in it.)
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 103706

Post Top
Click to close