Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Ruby

Talk about regis...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Cooltrainer Kevin Posted at: 16:45 Feb18 2007 Post ID: 1379626
Cooltrainer Kevin
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Not sure what the point of having a regi-guardian would be.
Lugia and Ho-oh were good, but the regis, like stated earlier, are nothing special...not only do they look ridiculous, they're not worth the trouble of catching and training one enough to make it a valuable asset to your team, but that's just my opinion.

Sig made by ME...haha
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Fwank Posted at: 00:17 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1380537
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
no idea why you're comparing special event pokemon with regular ledgends, lugia is banned in every single tourney other than uber tournies, and in uber tournies there's one in every freaking team, it's that leet

there'd be one regi per team, but they don't count as uber according to stats so ppl tend to use a team full of ubers coz they're noob -_-"
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 07:31 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1380741
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
+
On 18-Feb-2007 Fwank said:erm... those were called lugia and ho-oh...
erm... no. Those two are in a whole different family

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Master Volthawk Posted at: 09:27 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1380867
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
The Regis are completely overrated. Their the worst legendaries in the game, exception from Moltres and Entei, and they require too much to even find them.
BeN_b! Posted at: 15:11 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1381654
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Personally I think people say that they are the worst Legendaries because they aren't used as sweepers like every other legend and are used as Tanks.

Also Regice sees just as much use these days as Zapdos and Suicune, both of those are becoming more scarce whilst Raikou, Celebi and Jirachi become more popular.
Master Volthawk Posted at: 15:14 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1381667
Master Volthawk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Well Suicune is still alive (especially to some mods in Pok�mon Sapphire), Regice is the best of the three Regis, and Zapdos is...meh.

And the main reason I think Celebi and Jirachi are getting more popular may link with Pok�mon Mystery Dungeon, though Jirachi may have another reason, because I really don't see anything phenomenal about Celebi.
BeN_b! Posted at: 15:17 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1381677
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm talking about on NB here by the way, just incase you didn't notice.

I would actually say that Regirock is the best Regi though, once he gets afew Curses in he starts laughing at Tyranitars Metagross's that realise they came in to late as his Titanic defense just takes mere scratches.
Fwank Posted at: 18:29 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1382222
Fwank
+
+
wasn't celebi always considered one of the top 20? alongside with everything you've named, too, i know jirachi used to be rare until people learned how doom desire works

well, since nobody likes the regi's, they're not really overrated... infact my point is that they're severely underated; they even have stratergies that cannot be employed by other pokemon, which always makes a poke a plus

(they may not be as versatile as many other pokes, yes, but pokemon who fit in similar arch types as the regis are rather limited too)

shouldn't lose faith on them just yet...

loony: cbf explaining, not like you listen to anything anyway

*edit: i called loony john -_-"

« Last edited by Fwank on Feb 19th 2007 »
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 05:37 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385453
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
I take that as an insult >=( lol jk.

And I only listen to things that intrest me, I practicly fall asleep in school everyday and YOU do not intrest me, and the REGI'S do not intret me.

Fwank Posted at: 06:34 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1385499
Fwank
+
+
odd, you're not interested in pokemon while you're a moderater for a pokemon forum... hmmmmmm...

and that's pretty much just saying "i'm ignorant", to which i have no reply for, i can't exactli tell you otherwise since i'd agree @_@
BeN_b! Posted at: 14:14 Feb21 2007 Post ID: 1386434
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
@ Fwank, Yeah I know what I listed were all Top 20 but recently I've seen an obscene amount of Celebi's and Raikous on the prowl, I had to change my team alittle to get around it, I brought back my CB Duggy to begin with, takes at both of them normally.

And yeah now you agree with me aswell that he's ignorant.

@ Imaloony, Just wondering but why won't you listen to be defending the Regi's when you expect us to listen to you constantly go 'I don't like the Regi's because they suck'. Is it because you can't think of a way to defend your views properly or have you realised we're right and now your trying to put on that you can't be @$$ed
Fwank Posted at: 05:02 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388001
Fwank
+
+
i don't "agree", he pretty much just admitted it, and that's his opinion, i'm not exactly allowed to tell him not to can i... and i think it's rather obvious that he "doesn't like the regi's", but for some reason felt a need to re-establish his hatred for them by trying to convince himself logically that they're not decent at battling, an aspect of the regis which he had no previous knowledge of, so it isn't exactly credible, just drop it =S

and celebi's coming back because of swampert swarms... but it's being reduced to a specific counter (something that CBduggy rapes anyway)
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 05:10 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388004
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
On 21-Feb-2007 BeN_b! said:@ Fwank, Yeah I know what I listed were all Top 20 but recently I've seen an obscene amount of Celebi's and Raikous on the prowl, I had to change my team alittle to get around it, I brought back my CB Duggy to begin with, takes at both of them normally.

And yeah now you agree with me aswell that he's ignorant.

@ Imaloony, Just wondering but why won't you listen to be defending the Regi's when you expect us to listen to you constantly go 'I don't like the Regi's because they suck'. Is it because you can't think of a way to defend your views properly or have you realised we're right and now your trying to put on that you can't be @$$ed
You keep getting it wrong... Have you listened to my 50,000,000 reasons that I don't like the regis? I don't just hate them because they suck, your taking words out of my mouth, and I don't like it when people do that, I have given arguments where I'm saying WHY I don't like them, and right now you're over looking that and basicly calling me a moron, I became a mod of this forum for a reason and if you don't like it, deal with it.

Volke Posted at: 06:34 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388064
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
+
On 22-Feb-2007 imaloony8.0 said:You keep getting it wrong... Have you listened to my 50,000,000 reasons that I don't like the regis? I don't just hate them because they suck, your taking words out of my mouth, and I don't like it when people do that, I have given arguments where I'm saying WHY I don't like them, and right now you're over looking that and basicly calling me a moron, I became a mod of this forum for a reason and if you don't like it, deal with it.
You just said they suck.....again. Look, just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean they suck. For example; I don't like Latios and Latias at all, but if I made an uber team I would still consider putting one of them in it. I'm not trying to start an arguement or anything here, as it would be a complete waste of both our time, correct? I'm just simply stating that denying something's obvious use out of petty spite isn't the brightest idea...
Fwank Posted at: 09:23 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388157
Fwank
+
+
"i'm a mod for a reason" arguments shouldn't be used here...

i'm all for anti-harrassment (against people who don't deserve it) but you reaaally need to stop digging now...

volke loony's just replying to benb, check wat benb said too...
BeN_b! Posted at: 13:40 Feb22 2007 Post ID: 1388711
BeN_b!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah but I'm not trying to start an argument here. I was just asking a question because all he has done is say the Regi's suck (he even did it again in the post where he said he hadn't said that, as Vlke already pointed out) and hasn't been prepared to read information about them that he clearly doesn't know.
Volke Posted at: 05:30 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1390623
Volke
Executioner
+
+
Fwank - I know. I thought I'd reply anyway though.

BeN_b! - I know you're not trying to start an argument here.
Fwank Posted at: 08:45 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1390740
Fwank
+
+
his latest post said "I don't just hate them because they suck, your taking words out of my mouth"

better interprited as:

"I don't hate them because of some dumb reason like "they suck", you're putting those words into my mouth"

considering ben you said "you constantly go 'I don't like the Regi's because they suck'", that would be the most logical interpritation from my pov, and technically, he never actually used those words (those who were persuaded by his ill-informed analysis of the regis used the word to follow up as a logical conclusion)

... well he did call them useless and labeled them as worst ledgends made... but it wasn't like he was trying to prove a point, it was all pretty casual until i got worked up about the misconception that the regi's sucked, so i tried to share my views
imaloony8.0 Posted at: 14:53 Feb23 2007 Post ID: 1391283
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
+
Alright, Obviously this is starting some kind of argument even if people aren't trying too, and it's my fault so let me say this:

I don't like the regi's for the reasons I stated.
They may be good, but I have found pokemon that I prefer to use.
This conversasion seems to be going in a circle with me arguing with everyone so i'm not even gonna look at this topic after this post, say what you want about me but I stated my opinion, I'm standing by it, and once again, if you don't like it, deal with it.

Volke Posted at: 04:38 Feb24 2007 Post ID: 1393390
Volke
Executioner
+
+
On 23-Feb-2007 imaloony8.0 said:Alright, Obviously this is starting some kind of argument even if people aren't trying too, and it's my fault so let me say this:

I don't like the regi's for the reasons I stated.
They may be good, but I have found pokemon that I prefer to use.
This conversasion seems to be going in a circle with me arguing with everyone so i'm not even gonna look at this topic after this post, say what you want about me but I stated my opinion, I'm standing by it, and once again, if you don't like it, deal with it.
Oh, that sums things up a lot better. Thought I'd reply since sometimes people get the undeniable urge just to take a quick peek at topics they said they'd never look aat again.

I get what you mean, there are pok�mon we'd all prefer to use.
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close