Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Attention Cez, for your blatant plagiarizing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
XIF Posted at: 21:03 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197653
XIF
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
yeah, i guess its pretty pointless to post just wavedashing in a palce like this, you would have to start from the beginning...

then again, we've already shown how little this guy knows <_<
Gea Posted at: 21:07 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197655
Gea
Forum GuestMember
+
+
XoD His Ganon combo...even a compy could get out of that one...
TheEmptyPage Posted at: 21:37 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197668
TheEmptyPage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know how he makes his combos..

HE FIGHTS HIMSELF!

.. no , just listen, i'm serious..

HEY! dont' wlak away.. *walks over grumbling while grabbing a random kid by the back of his hair and pulls him back*

LISTEN!

ok, ready?

he has two controllers, both plugged in, he chooses the characters, him as ganon and the "opponent" as whoeve.

starts the match
and boom,

.. or i guess he could be jsut using training mode against a computer on the human settign *walks off*
Marthyboy88 Posted at: 22:10 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197690
Marthyboy88
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Re: XIF, TXK, manta, you are all noobs. I can't believe you'd all put so much effort into trying to get a moderator on this site in trouble.

First, you go and create a site just for the purpose of ripping off Cez's comprehensive essay. Then, to make it seem more reasonable, you stuff that site with pages and pages of content. Heck, if it weren't so obvious that that site was created just to get Cez in trouble, I would say that it took months to make all the stuff on there... *rolls eyes*

You must have been working night and day for well over a week to get all that stuff on there. Without even sleeping. Well, anyways, I guess you're just that dedicated to getting Cez in trouble. Even though none of you have ever been seen on this site before! And you filled that site with fake dates to make it seem like it's been there for such a long time. But here's what's really impressive: you achieved such a high hit counter! I bet you got your friends to all refresh the page 5 times a second just to get the hit counter that high.

A very well-planned attack. But your plan had one fatal flaw: Cez is perfect! There's no way he could ever have done something like this. I mean, by golly, he's a moderator! Moderators never do ANYTHING wrong! Moderators are the very definition of morality! The only people more omniscient than Cez are the heavenly beings themselves! Therefore it is plain to see that this whole topic is a house of lies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow. I guess you live up to your name, dude. Thx for your help. I've taken care of this problem, and they will be dealt with soon.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM THE #1 MEWTWO FREAK ON THIS PLANET! Got questions? MSN or E-mail me at [email protected]. Visit my webpage at www.freewebs.com/rjfighter

O
M
FING
G

that was the worst thing i have ever seen out of anyone...MAN i wish i would've been here sooner...
mastersword118 Posted at: 22:16 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197694
mastersword118
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Believe me, PLENTY of GFers swarmed here earlier.
XIF Posted at: 03:07 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197933
XIF
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i'd like to know whether Cez has been contacted yet/even seen these threads yet...
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 03:09 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 197935
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
He should be online here quite a bit as he's a mod here, so he's either seen it, and is keeping quiet, or hasn't stumbled on the carnage yet...

... I've not contacted hime yet - it's only a matter of time before he sees what has happened.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Cez Posted at: 10:46 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198120
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I came, I saw, I moderated. And now I explain. Never, at ANY point, did I imply that I wrote the wavedashing essay. As a matter of fact, it was emailed to me by a friend, who says it was emailed to him nby another friend. Since I don't know this friend of my friend, I can't trace it back any further. But I can honestly say that never in my LIFE have I visited the site mentioned in the first post of this thread. What's more, I can't believe you guys could post 4 WHOLE PAGES of flame posts - directed at a moderator, by the way - and expect to get away with it. What's more, I can't believe Rich hasn't done anything about it. I'm not going to admit to plagarism, because I did not copy that essay from any website. Every single one of you GameFAQ n00bs can return to your owen site now, and in future, try thinking before you start flame wars against your superiors. In this case, I'm the mod and you guys are the n00bs. That makes me your superior, and if Rich has any idea what's going on, it makes you losers banned. I have said enough.

*Reports n00bs, locks thread*
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close