Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Town Guards...what a bunch of retards

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
god of all cheaters Posted at: 21:13 Sep03 2007 Post ID: 1897523
god of all cheaters
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Sorry Al-Khabir mistake, been a while since I played Morrowind (fixed)
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
norbie007 Posted at: 19:01 Sep05 2007 Post ID: 1900373
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes I agree that Morrowind was a good game and you made some good points god.

Another fact, this IS a family site. I am a mod and I have access to the Mod forum and guess what? People get banned for cussing/flaming with repeated warnings. Al-Khabir, come to the staff forum sometimes. I am not mad just so you people know. Besides, even if I was mad all I could do is report you, that's about it. Just please stop cussing and we will have no problems.

One more thing, let's get back on topic. We are way off. This thread is about the idiot guards, not Morrowind vs. Oblivion (I believe that if you look into the old threads, you might find that one). So, let's just get back to talking about these dumb guards shall we? Excellent!

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Proudly paired with: Blazin Torchic- No longer. He is banned.
Al-Khabir Posted at: 09:55 Sep06 2007 Post ID: 1900900
Al-Khabir
+
+
Okay Norbie, I've had my fair share of all of that. I was once almost banned for defending another banned member and going a little mad. I'm not arguing, just stating the facts.
Actually, being somewhat on topic and probably just moaning, should the title be changed to something more appropriate? As you say this is a family site and ****** could be offensive. Or I could just be going on too much of course.
norbie007 Posted at: 17:12 Sep06 2007 Post ID: 1901314
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't find retarded offensive. I do find cussing offensive though.

Now enough arguing. Especially me and Al, we are mods. Besides, I was here before any of you. I was a mod before any of you. But then I didn't post and got demoded.

Anyway, back on topic.

Guards are cool. I like them. They are good for raising your skills. You know what's weird though? It is usually after I drop/sell a stolen item that they catch me. Anyone wanna clear that up for me?

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Amalexa hater Posted at: 17:08 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1936884
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 07-Jul-2007 onemofo789 said:Teh gaurds do suck but they are wicked easy to kill. I haven't been arrested yet. And killed at least 500.:rock
Yeah right. Everyone has been killed or arrested by a gaurd at some point in time, and you cant say that their easy to kill because they are always 10 levels above you. I mean their somewhat of a challenge.
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
norbie007 Posted at: 21:27 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1937393
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with Amalexa hater. But what about when you're level 50? Are they level 60?

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Amalexa hater Posted at: 23:03 Oct01 2007 Post ID: 1937456
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think, oh and has anyone made it past 50 because im lev 51 at my highest lev. DONT LIE
Come see me at the ElderScrollls4Oblivion forum, im always there. Why am I always there? Because its the greatest forum ever thats why.
norbie007 Posted at: 14:39 Oct10 2007 Post ID: 1949019
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It is possible. I am technically level 52.5. I can't level up again so I am stuck right there. It is when you are a Nord with all magic skills...and maybe a few trips to jail.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

fablelord Posted at: 18:48 Oct15 2007 Post ID: 1956488
fablelord
+
+
I thought the guards were only 2 or 3 levels above your own. Also here is an example of how stupid guards are. I was walking out of Bruma one night and I saw 2 Imperial watchman or foresters shooting arrows at some bandits. Well 1 mperial accidentlly shot the other and when the bandits were dead they began shooting arrows at each other. It finally ended after 15 minutes and they were all the way past applewatch farm. Now you can not tell me that is stupid.

All so this is a little off subject but how did you guys become moderators. I mean did other moderators just say guess what we have made you a moderator or what.
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Amalexa hater Posted at: 07:27 Oct16 2007 Post ID: 1956908
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Another thing. They shouldve made it to were you can wear that roal gaurd armor, u know the white and gold armor worn by the gaurds in the IMP.
norbie007 Posted at: 17:56 Oct25 2007 Post ID: 1969656
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fablelord, you have to apply to be a moderator. It is at the top in the list of threads for a forum. It says it right under the list of moderators of that forum. Also, I have seen those same two guards kill each other. I actually helped one of them out though. hehe

Amalexa, yeah, I was obsessed with that armor. Then, when I killed one of them and went into his inventory, it wasn't there. I killed a few more after that thinking that maybe it was messed up. Then when I realized you couldn't get it, I kind broke my controller.

One time I saw a guard walking down the street in Chorrol and then randomly attack Earana, it was hilarious.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

Amalexa hater Posted at: 21:59 Oct26 2007 Post ID: 1971043
Amalexa hater
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they do tend to attack at random, its one of histories mystories
darkshadow1450 Posted at: 08:48 Nov21 2007 Post ID: 2000983
darkshadow1450
+
+
i find it fun resisting arrest. Smile

I own a Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, PSP, and a DS.
My Aim: bballking1450
fablelord Posted at: 16:42 Nov25 2007 Post ID: 2007061
fablelord
+
+
One of my friends got the royal guard armor. I don't know how though. And no Norbie it is not the friend that found hawks haven (see Every, Key, Weapon, and Armor post)
Murphy's Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
norbie007 Posted at: 18:04 Nov29 2007 Post ID: 2011682
norbie007
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol. It could be a mod. I saw a video on youtube.com of a guy that put a mod in there so that you could get a dragon.

Courtesy of Lycanthrope

darkshadow1450 Posted at: 19:27 Dec14 2007 Post ID: 2031499
darkshadow1450
+
+
On 25-Nov-2007 fablelord said:One of my friends got the royal guard armor. I don't know how though. And no Norbie it is not the friend that found hawks haven (see Every, Key, Weapon, and Armor post)
"Royal Guard Armor" meaing Imperial Dragon Armor? I have that alongside my full daedric armor. You get it from beating the main quest.

vampire toast Posted at: 22:36 Dec14 2007 Post ID: 2031653
vampire toast
+
+
Your kind of bumping this topic.Shame
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

darkshadow1450 Posted at: 22:00 Dec15 2007 Post ID: 2033099
darkshadow1450
+
+
On 01-Oct-2007 Amalexa hater said:Yeah right. Everyone has been killed or arrested by a gaurd at some point in time, and you cant say that their easy to kill because they are always 10 levels above you. I mean their somewhat of a challenge.
Not nessacrally Amelexa. I havent been arrested yet. If I get in trouble I just pay the fine. Or I just resist arrest for some time and then Charm the guards to 100 and then yield and they pay the bounty for me.

Amelexa you are right about they are always 10 levels ahead of you and yes they are a challenge but if you have decent armor (even better, armor with enchantments like I have,) they shouldnt be so much of a problem.

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close