Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 09:55 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578344
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
You all know who it is, It's The Macdaddy back again, this time with a Thread of his own. Well, I've been thinking, and I bet you guy have too, I've looked around and seen many great members have famous threads of their own, and The Mac ain't got one. Like Bad Wolf's got the RP and FF Academy , Dragoon King got the Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Academy , Mr. King Of Games got the GrandSlam Tournament and the VGA Awards , RKO-123 got the Legend Killer challenge(Even though it is closed now for good reasons), and Test Virus 101 got the RP and FF Times. Well, I make history and finally come up with a thread of my own without causing any trouble, and I call it, Dr. Advice's Highlight Reel.

In this thread, The Doc will interview, ANYONE, yes, ANYONE, that wants to be heard by the people. It's a fun thread that will keep the people up and coming for the holidays. So, with that being said, The HightLight Reel Has Been OPENED!!!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:02 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578366
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
TestVirus101 made the FF&RP Times, Slick. Get your facts straight.

I wouldn't mind being interviewed. Could help pass the time for a bit.
Dr. Advice Posted: 10:07 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578380
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright! My first guess today Folks is One of the Most Recognized Moderators here on Supercheats, if not the most Known. You know him as The Big-Bad-Wolf, The Moderator of The RP and FF, Bad Wolf!!!

So, Bad Wolf, my first question to you is. How was it that you stumbled onto Supercheats? I mean, you could have chosen any game site on the net besides it, but fate has lead you here. How is my question?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:10 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578386
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Just over a year ago, I was after cheats for Super Smash Bros Melee, so I did what anyone would do and Googled it. One of the first results that came up was SuperCheats, so I thought 'Meh, could be worth a look'. A few days later, I joined under the name Cez and dropped by the forums for a look.
Dr. Advice Posted: 10:14 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578388
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
And over those years, Cez became the Bad Wolf we see today. My next question is that one transformation. What was the story behind dropping Cez for Bad Wolf?
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:17 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578391
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
As any British person will know, the TV show 'Doctor Who' officially rocks, and as the same people will know, the words 'Bad Wolf' have appeared in every single episode in the most recent series. I just liked the show that much, I decided to change my screen name.
Dr. Advice Posted: 10:23 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578402
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I see what you mean. Now, My next question question reflects on the members of Supercheats. Bad Wolf, after experiencing and witnessing the members of Supercheats from the day you were here to today, What are your thoughts on the members of Supercheats?
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:27 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578412
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I think there are certainly some good members around (Shiny Zapdos, the Smods, Ignoranceisbliss), but there are also some bad ones. I'm not going to name names because I don't feel like getting flamed, but I have to say there's a fairly equal balance between the decent members and the... less decent ones.

Incidentally, I'm going to be elsewhere for the next half-hour or so. I'll be back ASAP, so be patient.
Dr. Advice Posted: 10:30 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578422
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright then, thank you Bad Wolf. I will await your return while I see if anyone else wants to get interviewed. Does anyone else want to be interviewed?
Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:46 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578468
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Hey,this looks fun can I be interviewed?

instagram: solidaritysterl
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:47 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578474
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I'm back, but it looks like I might be a bit late...
Dr. Advice Posted: 10:50 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578481
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I can interview you both. There's a few more questions I want to ask you first Bad Wolf. It involves your GF Jamarie. How did you two happen to pair up?
ozzo Posted: 10:51 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578487
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
well, I am here doc..wanna interview me? :P

Dr. Advice Posted: 10:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578499
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 ozzo said:well, I am here doc..wanna interview me? :P
Well, currently, BW and XG are being interviewed right now. I'll get ya right after, Can't do three at once. Only do two
ozzo Posted: 10:55 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578508
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
ok then, I will wait :P

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:57 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578516
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well, I can interview you both. There's a few more questions I want to ask you first Bad Wolf. It involves your GF Jamarie. How did you two happen to pair up?
I suppose I can thank Xtreme Gamer for that. Shortly after joining SC, Jamarie joined Xtreme's roleplay, Hell Has Broken Loose, whuich I was also a member of. I soon realised she wasn't just your average rolpelayer, and was quite happy whenj she joined my roleplay, War Of The Shadows (one of the most famous roleplays in SC history). At some point during the course of that roleplay, I realised I loved her. And I intend to kill anyone who laughs at me for saying this.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:59 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578528
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Exactly. You 2 were like the perfect couple. Thats why I altered the rp so you 2 could talk to each other more.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Dr. Advice Posted: 11:02 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578539
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I think that one quote just shut all the mouths of the boys who sercetly have a small crush on Jamarie. You can't blame them though, you've got one of the best on the site as your GF.

Say, In my days as a Roleplayer, I've noticed that you two practically run the whole show, for every RP BW's in, XG is there next to him. How does it feel to you guys that you may indeed be the Biggest Tag Team Moderators to ever hit the site?
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:06 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578556
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
No offence intended to Xtreme, but I always felt I made a better team with Chaoticjaf. Still, X is a great mod, and I think he's honoured to work alongside me.
Dr. Advice Posted: 11:10 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 578570
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
XG, what are your thoughts?
Displaying Page 1 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close