Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:11 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579439
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
He better, because I'm off in an hour lol.
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:30 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579474
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Come back from a Commercial Break* And Welcome Back!!! Well, our next guess is yet another Well knowned Diva of Supercheats. She's been said to be one of Supercheat's most Delegent, Spiceful, Average, and Fan Favorite girls here. It is my pleasure to bring to the stage at this time, "Miss Congeniality" herself, Shiny Zapdos!!!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:37 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579488
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: *Come back from a Commercial Break* And Welcome Back!!! Well, our next guess is yet another Well knowned Diva of Supercheats. She's been said to be one of Supercheat's most Delegent, Spiceful, Average, and Fan Favorite girls here. It is my pleasure to bring to the stage at this time, "Miss Congeniality" herself, Shiny Zapdos!!!
Shall I take that as a compliment? =) Lol. Charmed Doc, I'm sure. Let's do it.
screencheat2 Posted: 18:42 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579501
screencheat2
+
Well it's about time. I want to see the stuff I paid for so lets get crackin.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:44 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579505
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:Well it's about time. I want to see the stuff I paid for so lets get crackin.
You get paid? That's SO unfair! I want cash! *Stages a protest*
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:44 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579506
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:Shall I take that as a compliment? =) Lol. Charmed Doc, I'm sure. Let's do it.
Well, have a seat my dear *Points hand to a chair next to him* Well, I'm glad to have here. Well, my first question, even though we all know the answer to this one is, How did you stumble on to Supercheats? i'm sure we all know the answer to that
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:48 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579511
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well, have a seat my dear *Points hand to a chair next to him* Well, I'm glad to have here. Well, my first question, even though we all know the answer to this one is, How did you stumble on to Supercheats? i'm sure we all know the answer to that
Well, to be honest, I was sitting there, kinda stoned *watches the crowd ooooooooo* and a single, coherent thought struck my mind, Doctor. And that thought was "Sod it - Let's join a cheats site." This was the first one that came in Google.
screencheat2 Posted: 18:48 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579513
screencheat2
+
Sorry, Hol. But didn't you know? I'm always paid to watch interviews.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579525
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:Well, to be honest, I was sitting there, kinda stoned *watches the crowd ooooooooo* and a single, coherent thought struck my mind, Doctor. And that thought was "Sod it - Let's join a cheats site." This was the first one that came in Google.
So in other words, You found out this site by using...... *Points hand to the crowd. Everyone in the crowd yells out the word, "GOOGLE!!!!!"* Why am I not suprised. Well SZ, your just one of those great members who were brought here by fate. And so, my next question is on Team Shiny Zapdos. What do you think was the soul of that team becoming so great?
TestVirus101 Posted: 18:53 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579526
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Woohoo go this thread, I demand an interview!!!
screencheat2 Posted: 18:57 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579531
screencheat2
+
Well, you're going to have to wait cause after Hol it's me, then SM4U, and then TPM.
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:59 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579536
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: So in other words, You found out this site by using...... *Points hand to the crowd. Everyone in the crowd yells out the word, "GOOGLE!!!!!"* Why am I not suprised. Well SZ, your just one of those great members who were brought here by fate. And so, my next question is on Team Shiny Zapdos. What do you think was the soul of that team becoming so great?
I don't know, to be honest. Perhaps it was just luck, as Retroguy once suggested. Perhaps it was the amazing assistance of the dearly departed Guitarplayer903. Or, maybe it was just that I was something different; a fresh face, one of few females on SC. Then again, maybe it's because I quite clearly rock everyone's proverbial socks.
screencheat2 Posted: 19:06 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579549
screencheat2
+
Yea, lets go with the last one.
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:08 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579555
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:I don't know, to be honest. Perhaps it was just luck, as Retroguy once suggested. Perhaps it was the amazing assistance of the dearly departed Guitarplayer903. Or, maybe it was just that I was something different; a fresh face, one of few females on SC. Then again, maybe it's because I quite clearly rock everyone's proverbial socks.
Well SZ, I think the fans out here also think you rock their "Proverbial Socks". Ain't that right fellas *All the guys in the crowd stand on their feets and begin to whistle towards SZ* WHOA!!! Yep, I think that was it. Lol. Well, my next question is, You used to be a Mod of Supercheats right, what happened to that position? Was it long term absenses?
pyro9 Posted: 19:14 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579566
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
Can I be interviewed...or am I too late...?
Hi I'm back
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:15 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579568
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well SZ, I think the fans out here also think you rock their "Proverbial Socks". Ain't that right fellas *All the guys in the crowd stand on their feets and begin to whistle towards SZ* WHOA!!! Yep, I think that was it. Lol. Well, my next question is, You used to be a Mod of Supercheats right, what happened to that position? Was it long term absenses?
You're trying to pwn me, aren't you? =P Men love me, you included, so it won't work. =) I don't especially want to make you look three inches high, so please refrain.

Anyway...

Yeah, I wasn't sure about modding for about three months. I am active now though. It's not something I consider too highly, to be honest. I have issues with authority, as many people could tell you. I don't worship the Admin, nor Smods, and I hope they don't mind that. I think they realise it anyway, especially Crossy. =P
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:20 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579574
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well SZ, you've just met someone who thinks the same way you do. I also don't worship Aeshma, or the other Super Mods, The only thing I worship is Jesus Christ himself. I come here to support my peeps that support me and do what I always do, and that's give advice. Which brings us to your next question, Do you believe you have some sort of purpose for being here
shiny zapdos Posted: 19:23 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579577
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: Well SZ, you've just met someone who thinks the same way you do. I also don't worship Aeshma, or the other Super Mods, The only thing I worship is Jesus Christ himself. I come here to support my peeps that support me and do what I always do, and that's give advice. Which brings us to your next question, Do you believe you have some sort of purpose for being here
The only difference between me and you, Doctor honey, is that all three of the Smods are in love with me. Well, I'm working on one of them. =P

Purpose? Nah, not really. I just like the place. There's a lot of decent people here. Even you're not too bad when you're being civil, like now.

And call me Holly. It's meant to be sickeningly informal, after all. =P
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 19:27 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579584
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
On 22-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:The only difference between me and you, Doctor honey, is that all three of the Smods are in love with me. Well, I'm working on one of them. =P

Purpose? Nah, not really. I just like the place. There's a lot of decent people here. Even you're not too bad when you're being civil, like now.

And call me Holly. It's meant to be sickeningly informal, after all. =P
Working on Phoenix now? You certainly do know how to cast your spell.
Dr. Advice Posted: 19:28 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579585
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay....Holly. Well being a member that's been here for a long time, I've bet you've experienced a lot of great members to hit the site. Those such as Bad Wolf, Aeshma, Actionshark, ND, Ozzo, KoG, Cross Stringer, I could go on forever. But, If you had to choose, who do you think is your favorite.....besides me that is. *Winks into the camera*
Displaying Page 5 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close