Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Dr. A's MEMBER HIGHLIGHT REEL: Get Interviewed by the Macdaddy Of Justice

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 47 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Azred Ferla Posted: 01:56 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 729749
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
You'll be after me, then. And possibly a few other dudes.
Azred Ferla, Black Mage of SuperCheats.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 14:17 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 730722
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
Hmm where could Dr. A be?
bomba Posted: 19:02 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 731392
bomba
+
dr. I have asked like what 2-3-4 times and havent been interveiwed yet

CheatX991Xeta Posted: 19:34 Mar10 2006 Post ID: 731448
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
lol I'm getting interviewed now but Doc isn't here right now.
Dr. Advice Posted: 18:23 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734452
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Mar-2006 CheatX991Xeta said:Well I came here about a year ago in seach for some cheats. I was looking on google and it told me to come here. Well somthing I found strange about this site was they had Questions and answers. I really wasn't into the frums so For about a month I was on Tekken 5 Q&A. In about 2 months I got bored and left Roughfly about November I wanted to come back but I for got my pass and I put in the wrong e-mail so I made a new account. Then I took another break for about from October 05-Jan05. Then I started to get hooked on the forums when I was on SWBF2 and now here I am.
That sounds like me when I first came here! Awesome! So, my next question is something I'm gonna be asking some of our guest for the next few interviews, What were your thoughts on Ozzo's......incident with the false picture

(Ummmmm........Sure SZ! Sorry I was gone guys!)
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 19:30 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734595
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
Well I was really sad. SC lost a great member. If she/he didn't have to post fake pictures of herself/himself ozzo wouldn't get banned. I was in that whole affair checking on it that weekend. I really wish ozzo just came out and told the truth but we don't always get what we want.
Pokizard72 Posted: 01:09 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 734953
Pokizard72
Forum GuestMember
+
Read my sig and see my opinion v

EDIT: when do I get interviewed?
http://www.forumsvibe.com/pokizard
Aco_KK Posted: 02:37 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 734983
Aco_KK
Forum GuestBanned
+
Can I be interviewed. :?
Devon the pokemon master Posted: 14:06 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736314
Devon the pokemon master
+
I call being interviewed after SZ or aco_kk.
I'm backsz. DragonForce is the BEST BAND EVAR.

Dr. Advice Posted: 16:05 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736501
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Mar-2006 CheatX991Xeta said:Well I was really sad. SC lost a great member. If she/he didn't have to post fake pictures of herself/himself ozzo wouldn't get banned. I was in that whole affair checking on it that weekend. I really wish ozzo just came out and told the truth but we don't always get what we want.
What other moments that happened here on Supercheats really made you sad as Ozzo's moment? There have been thousands of moments here on Supercheats, which one made you upset.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 18:17 Mar12 2006 Post ID: 736744
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
On 12-Mar-2006 Dr. Advice said: What other moments that happened here on Supercheats really made you sad as Ozzo's moment? There have been thousands of moments here on Supercheats, which one made you upset.
That's really it. I really didn't care when other people left execpt when ILME almost left.
Pokizard72 Posted: 16:36 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738170
Pokizard72
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, ditto
http://www.forumsvibe.com/pokizard
superman4u Posted: 19:00 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738413
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Ok, I am being interviewed after Pokizard72. =D

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:19 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740217
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 12-Mar-2006 CheatX991Xeta said:That's really it. I really didn't care when other people left execpt when ILME almost left.
Oh yes! That reminds me! What are you thoughts on some of the most well-knowned members leaving like Bleepman and Avengiun. How does this affect you and how do you think it affects the site?
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 17:25 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740224
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
On 14-Mar-2006 Dr. Advice said: Oh yes! That reminds me! What are you thoughts on some of the most well-knowned members leaving like Bleepman and Avengiun. How does this affect you and how do you think it affects the site?
As I said efore them leaving and Julileaving doesn't affect me. SC is a big site and they will be replaced soon enough. Sure they were heling SC but if there gone what else is there to say.
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:28 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740235
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
What else is there to say but goodbye, right? I think most of our members don't realize that. They think, "Oh my god, since Bleepman is gone, what's the point of coming here now?" Followers will never go anywhere. Always think of the people that you'll be effecting, that's where it mostly relys. Would you like to comment on that Xeta?
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 17:37 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740251
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
Hmm... well I think you should be Independent on this site and if you are a follower and you leader leaves and you have no way to chat with them or anything then too bad for you.
retroguy Posted: 20:55 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740592
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
What, Mr. Advice, you ask for my opinion?

*retroguy walks in*

Well, i, robbie, hope to brighten and help as many people at the site as I can.

I think that should be every mod and good members hope.

Bleep was definitely my best friend on Supercheats. It is a shame to see him leave.

Effecting members is the goal of Supercheaters, in my opinion.

If everyone helped one person a day, imagine how much happier the world and Supercheats would be :D .

Avengein was a member of the site in its prime, and will stay a great member forever. He, Bleep, Zelda Fan, Fwank, and me would be arguing between Team KA and Ut.

Those were the best times of Supercheats.

Well, thats my opinion. Thanks for the time on the show.

*Walks out with applause booming*
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
Dr. Advice Posted: 12:16 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741173
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 14-Mar-2006 CheatX991Xeta said:Hmm... well I think you should be Independent on this site and if you are a follower and you leader leaves and you have no way to chat with them or anything then too bad for you.
Which will explain all of the people leaving here? Cause most of them are mostly followers. Expect for people like me and you, Xeta, who lead our own paths. And because of that we literally have people following us. Which gives us a reason to come here.

What would you like people that follow you to always remember?
CheatX991Xeta Posted: 14:33 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 741399
CheatX991Xeta
Shelter From The Storm
+
On 15-Mar-2006 Dr. Advice said: Which will explain all of the people leaving here? Cause most of them are mostly followers. Expect for people like me and you, Xeta, who lead our own paths. And because of that we literally have people following us. Which gives us a reason to come here.

What would you like people that follow you to always remember?
Yes you shouldn't leave just beecause some one else does.

Well one I hope I don't have followers. But for everybody to remember me as I good member. I wouldn't want to go as a spamer or flamer, because if I left chances are I'd come back again and if I did spam or flame I wouldn't want to be hated.
Displaying Page 47 of 50
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close