Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RolePlay: Devil May Cry:The Rise OF Mundus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 16:09 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132853
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"You honestly think you frighten me?" Kriva said, he grabbed the blade of her sword and squeezed tightly before pushing it away and stepping forward.
"I won't die, not very easily at least" he said before carrying on forwards, he awaited an attack to be fired at his back, so he kept his sword held tightly, while blood trickled down to the floor from his other hand.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
YunaBlaze Posted: 16:21 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132867
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Interesting. Your power may be a little weaker than those two, but you seem to have a lot of experience..."said the girl."Oh, sorry for my little rudeness, I think we should had a little introduction before we battle."
"My name is Alicia Elohim, an apprentice blacksmith of devil arms and I'm also devil hunter." said Alicia with a little bow, but still holding her katana tightly."May I know your name, devil?"
Pooly Posted: 16:24 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132878
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Devil? As if, I'm only half" Kriva said.
"But I'm just as powerful as one. I'm Kriva" he said, he raised his sword and put it over his shoulder before turning around and grinning.
"Let's make this quick, I've already wasted enough time here"

YunaBlaze Posted: 16:37 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2132909
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Time is unlimited, only life is limited" said Alicia."But you are right, we have indeed waste a lot of time. Let the game begins! In Chess, the white play first, so give me your best shot, Kriva!"
Pooly Posted: 20:25 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2133288
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Kriva swung his sword in the air and slowly started walking towards Alicia, when he was about five feet away from her he suddenly lunged forward, he swung his sword up, and brought it down just as fast.
"Prepare to die!" he roared.

YunaBlaze Posted: 22:26 Feb23 2008 Post ID: 2133463
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Kirva had sliced throught Alicia, but no blood was spilled, the body turned into dust.
"Sorry! But if you think I'll let you hit me that easily, the game wouldn't be very fun, would it?"
Then a douzen of Alicia's doppelgangers appeared out of thin air, surroundig Kirva completely.
"Let see if you can hit me. BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!" screamed the doppelgangers all together, some charged towards Kirva, other attack him in mid-air.
Pooly Posted: 04:12 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2133644
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Kriva pulled out his gun and grinned, he shot several bullets into the dopplegangers flying at him in an instant, before spinning on the spot with his sword outstretched.
"Nice trick, but that's all it is" Kriva said.

« Last edited by Pooly on Feb 24th 2008 »

Cataclysm Posted: 06:58 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2133709
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
"This battle in pointless," Vergil grunted to himself as he observed the two wage war. "Violence without motive, though occasionaly beneficial, is a mere distraction from the true objective."
He then looked over at Dante and wrapped each of the fingers of his right hand around the hilt of his sword, still sheathed.
"But while I feel in the mood, perhaps you should show me how you have improved over the years. I have faith in the fact that you haven't been, slacking off."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

YunaBlaze Posted: 07:56 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2133741
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"If all you could do to me is a scratch..." said Alicia, looking at her her wounded shoulder and back at Kirva."Then an army of hundreds of dopplegangers should be enough to finish you off..."
Then more dopplegangers appeared and attacked Kirva again.
Mr. Pudding Posted: 09:32 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2133808
Mr. Pudding
Forum GuestMember
+
The young boy stood gaping at the sudden turn of violence from all this strangers.
"Everyone want's to fight eachother huh?Once the demon's leave everyone turns on eachother.Seem's logical..."The boy sighed."Well,if you won't tell me your names,I'll tell you mine!It's Sark Dantail!"He yelled over the commotion.He sighed again."Well,I don't want to to be the odd one out..."he said,dashing towards to commotion.He stopped again and launched three shuriken through the air."BURN!!"He yelled,and the shuriken were instantly set alight.The shuriken sliced through a few of the dopplegangers before they reached Kriva.
"From what I see..."Sark said,glancing from Doppleganger to doppleganger "you're the bad guy here,so I'm gonna help this guy here..."He said,looking towards Kriva."And stop you!"
SSBB f/C : 0688-5182-3279
Pooly Posted: 15:57 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2134250
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Kriva looked at the crowd of people and turned.
"I honestly believe this is a waste of time, I need to get back to chasing the Mundogra Dagons" Kriva said.

((K, now the main story starts, just stop and say your hunting them to, or something along those lines))

King of Hell Posted: 16:10 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2134263
King of Hell
+
Dante smirked. "A guy like you? Wouldn't stand a chance. Been on them for a few days now... Bastards are hard to find too" he said, sheathing his sword. Then turning to Vergil, he smiled and jokingly said "I'm thinking we'll have to put that fight off for a while... Although, I think you'd be a better fighter when you've got somebody telling you what to do."

Pooly Posted: 16:15 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2134266
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Right, I've been hunting them for about six or seven years now, I'm more than capable of handling them, now I'm going, as you obviously, know of them, you can come if you want, but don't get in my way" Kriva said rather disdainfully, he placed his sword back on his back and started walking forwards again.

YunaBlaze Posted: 17:32 Feb24 2008 Post ID: 2134341
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Mundogra Dagons, huh? That's sound interesting enough. They're maybe good material for devil arms and provided me the informations I need about him." whisper Alicia to herself.
Then, by snaping her fingures all the dopplegangers disappeared.
"Fine, I won't get in your way, but if your way crossed mine, then don't beg for forgiveness..." said Alicia to Kirva.
Mr. Pudding Posted: 11:03 Feb26 2008 Post ID: 2135891
Mr. Pudding
Forum GuestMember
+
"Heh.You too?I just plain hate devils.But if we all have a common goal,I'd love to join in...Heh why not I'll come too!"Sark yelled."Who knows,we just might just get to like eachother..."He said again,getting increasingly quieter and sounding a little more unsure with every word as he observed the threats everyone was giving out.He put his shuriken back in his pouch."Anyone know where these Mundogra Dagon things are then?We need at least a lead before we start hunting..."
SSBB f/C : 0688-5182-3279
YunaBlaze Posted: 12:08 Feb26 2008 Post ID: 2135927
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"I suggest you go home, Sark, right? Your abilities aren't as powerful as ours, they neither powerful as a demon nor as mine and you need to train your instinct, if you want to come, since this isn't a child game..." said Alicia, sheathed her katana."And one more thing, I had to admit that the shuriken you possess a quite powerful, but your skills don't bring out their full potential in battle."
Pooly Posted: 12:53 Feb26 2008 Post ID: 2135956
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"He can come if he wants, now how about you Dante and Virgil I believe?" Kriva said before turning to look at the group of hunters in front of him.
""I wonder, could we all actually beat them?" he thought as he awaited a response.

King of Hell Posted: 14:34 Feb26 2008 Post ID: 2136017
King of Hell
+
Dante snorted. "Sure, why not? Somebody needs to make sure you moron's don't get yourselves killed... Should be fun too." Looking at his brother, he smirked and asked "Can't hurt, can it bro?"

YunaBlaze Posted: 16:11 Feb26 2008 Post ID: 2136121
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Why ask someone who seek power more than anything else?" said Alicia looking at Vergil."I believe you still has some business with the demons in Hell, don't you?"
Cataclysm Posted: 11:03 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136740
Cataclysm
+
"Mundus and I do have something left to resolve," Vergil nodded, already losing interest in Alicia as he turned to his brother. "As much as I despise fighting at your side, you would be a useful ally, and for once we both have a common objective. So no, it wouldn't hurt to have you aid me. Anyone else that you plan on travelling with can follow on too, I suppose."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close