Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RolePlay: Devil May Cry:The Rise OF Mundus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
YunaBlaze Posted: 16:36 Mar02 2008 Post ID: 2141438
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Like I said before, demon and human they are all the same. If all of you don't mind, I want to finish this as quickly as possible before we get rotten in these sewers." said Alicia boringly and looking at the newcomer, then at Kirva."Which is it now?"
Pooly Posted: 01:41 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2141991
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"We're basically there" Kriva replied.
"We just need to go through this tunnel" he added before sprinting down the corridor and jumping through a wooden door, he flew into the air above several demons before drawing his gun and firing several rounds into their heads, killing at least half instantly.
"It's go time!" Kriva roared as he landed on the ground, he drew his sword and slashed at a nearby creature, decapitating it, blue blood spurted out of it's neck, Kriva looked at the creature's body and grinned before turning around to face the horde of creatures behind him.
"Come on guys, don't want to miss out on the fun now do you?"

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
YunaBlaze Posted: 08:28 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142101
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"You don't need to say that twice!" said Alicia as she sliced two more demons, then she created three doppelgangers of herself."The more poeple we got, the better..."
Pooly Posted: 09:30 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142111
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Kriva run forward and swung his sword, slicing through the bodies of several demons, a large dragon like creature burst forward, but suddenly it stopped and stepped sideways, a large suit of black armour was charging forwards, a lance and sword in each of it's hands.
"Awesome, twice as pointy now" Kriva laughed, he raised his sword to block the weapons, the sword collided with his, while the lance impaled his gut, as it did so his head flopped forwards, a dark shadow covering his eyes.
"Fool! You left your self open!" the suit bellowed, but Kriva started laughing and raised his head again.
"Wrong, I'm not that stupid" he said to the suit before moving backwards, slowly removing the lance from his body, then in an instant he disappeared, and the suit fell into two peices before a several more teleported into the room.

Cataclysm Posted: 10:17 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142130
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Vergil stood still, his eyes loking from one side of the area to another, sliding slowly as they observed every detail available.
"Suits?" he asked curiously. "I can't say I've ever heard of these before."
As he said this, a large sword came swinging down towards the top of his head, yet in a flash he had held up his sheath, stopping the descending weapon in it's tracks. As he held the scabbard in place, he used his free hand to draw Yamato, and less than a second later had impaled it through the gut area of the armour with ease. Moments afterwards, the armour collapsed as Vergil sheathed his weapon and once again took to observing the action around him.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 15:00 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142313
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Random slaughter of demons with out the thought of interrogation or strategic maneuvering around the less important targets, and I thought you people better." Shinryu sighed as he turned around to walk back down the corridor he came, but he found his path blocked by a demonic hord "It seems the demons you slaughter are not that much more smart either." He said, going into his stance, hand just a few feet from his blades.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 15:24 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142337
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Like you are helping very much."said Alicia slicing every demon in front of her and looking at her three doppelgangers turned to dust."Time for reinforcements."Then 50 more doppelgangers appeared in mid-air.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:25 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142513
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"I have no ties with you our you little organization, I do not believe I have to." Shinryu rejected, quickly unsheathing and sheathing his blade in a single, quick, almost impossible to see motion. The demons around him fell to their knees gasping for air from bloodied throats just as Shinryu movements were stilled. "Any one else wish to chance fate? I shan't go easy with you."

« Last edited by Ark_Knight_Elmdore on Mar 3rd 2008 »
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
King of Hell Posted: 20:01 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142711
King of Hell
+
((Christ, this new guy is good))

Dante drew Rebellion with a shrug of his shoulders. "Well, it seems that we've got work to do" he said, as he also pulled a single gun out of his waistband. Pointing it at a demon, he fired it off, and proceeded to swing into a series of gunshot/sword slash combos that left a trail of bleeding, mutilated and angry demons. "Vergil, finish them. Your whole "one cut to a life" samurai thing might be useful for once."

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 20:52 Mar03 2008 Post ID: 2142753
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
((lol You are too kind.))

Shinryu's speed accelerated, and so did his harvesting of demon souls from ripe demon bodies, a score of corpses dropping with each glimpse of his blade. "Your fighting techniques are very unorthodox," He commented to Dante's flashy show of steel and gunpowder. "Yet still very effective, I applaud your skill."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Cataclysm Posted: 01:26 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2142893
Cataclysm
+
"I fail to see how you can compare your wild, random style to my refined and artistic skill," Vergil began, before disappearing in an instant, leaving nothing but a mere blue of blue energy in his wake. Without becoming visible even once, the trail of his presence moved from one demon to another, stopping for not even a second. With each moment of stillness, a silvery gash sliced through the air with a horrible scrape before fading as if never existing, until the entire line of injured demons had become an empty space. "Though, you tried."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 01:35 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2142897
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((KOH, he be hella good, lol))

Kriva looked at the several suits of armour in the room and tightened his grip on his sword.
"Now you die" Kriva muttered before running at the suits, five of them charged at him in response, as soon he got close enough Kriva jumped into the air before aiming his sword downwards at the suit's helmets.
"You can't kill us all like that" a suit said before raising it's weapons.
"Wrong again ugly" Kriva said, black energy started flowing around his blade, and several Scarecrow blades appeared from the wings on his sword, Kriva grinned and his sword went through the suits helmets, killing them, he jumped down and the extra blades flew back into his sword before the suits collapsed.

Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:04 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2143068
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"That was quite impressive," Odin said, applauding from the shadows. "Would you all, by any chance be the 'Devil Hunters'?" he asked with an uncertain tone, raising his pierced eyebrow.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cataclysm Posted: 10:30 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2143088
Cataclysm
+
"No," Vergil replied firmly without even flicking his sight over to Odin as he constantly took in every movement of both enemies and allies, preparing to make his next move. "But even if I was, what would it have to do with you?"
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:36 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2143339
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
"I've been searching for the sons of Sparda for 30 years now, and It's been nearly 400 since my exile from heaven," he explained, ignoring Vergil's impulsive response. "I'd figure the devil hunters would know of Mundus's whereabouts," he added, adjusting his shades. "Now I'll ask you again; are you the devil hunters?" Odin asked, this time with ferocity.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:25 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2143456
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"A Fallen Angel?" Shinryu said surprised. "Your kind are quite the rarity. At least your not a love freak like the last one I ran into"

((Cookie to who ever names the game ;p)
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 20:37 Mar04 2008 Post ID: 2144102
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"You guys had to say worthless things in times like this! LIGHTNING!!!" yelled Alicia as a wave of lightning wash over another hundred of demons."Beside, I don't see any difference between a Fallen Angel and a demon, since Fallen Angels will end up in Hell and become a demons anyway."
Cataclysm Posted: 01:22 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144273
Cataclysm
+
((A hundred?))

"If you've been searching for the sons of Sparta, then you've found one," Vergil began, making sure that he had moved away from any immediate danger. "But as far as hunter goes, you'll have to speak to the others. They all seem rather intent on finding demon lairs as I speak."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 01:50 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144282
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"I'm a hunter, but that's all I'm saying for now" Kriva said, he was fighting off two suits, he raised his sword and swung it into a suit's chest area, the metal dented, and the suit looked as if it's lungs had been removed, if it had any, it collapsed and grey energy flew from the suit before dissolving into the air.
"So the suit is being possessed by another demon" Kriva said before slicing the other suit in front of him, it dropped dead and the same as before happened.
"To easy, I could do this all day" Kriva laughed before putting his sword on his shoulder.
As he finished speaking the ground quaked slightly and a large reptile like creature steppe forward, it's immense body covered in armour, it stepped on several other demons and the rest fled by teleporting away, Kriva shot at the Reptile and the bullets were absorbed into the armour, he tried to run in and slash at it, but it swatted him away.
Then it raised it's leg, ready to stand on Kriva, when a ghostly blue and red hand flew into the reptile and crushed it in it's powerful grip, it threw the body into a wall, sickening crunches could be heard as it hit the wall, and straight after the hand's owner came out from his hiding place.
"Virgil, you know why I'm here" the man said, his white hair reminded Kriva of Dante for a second, before he spoke again.
"Give me back Yamato" he said before raising his own blade.

Cataclysm Posted: 07:14 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144343
Cataclysm
+
"And what reason would I have to do that," Vergil chuckled softly, throwing back his left leg and reaching to his side, wrapping his fingers arounf the hilt of Yamato. "I will gladly give you a taste of Yamato if you want, of course."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close