Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RolePlay: Devil May Cry:The Rise OF Mundus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
YunaBlaze Posted: 10:15 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144510
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"That sword, you're from that Order of Sword?"asked Alicia looking at newcomer."Nero, right?"
Pooly Posted: 11:04 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144550
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero looked to Alicia and nodded.
"Former member, turned out they were all quite insane" he said before turning to Vergil and pointing his sword at him.
"If you wish, but I'm much stronger now" he said before twisting Red Queen's handle, it expelled gas and started glowing crimson, he quickly pulled it towards him, ready for battle against Vergil if necessary.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Cataclysm Posted: 11:13 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144562
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
"You won't pose much of a threat," Vergil shrugged, at the same time Yamato beginning to disappear. Whilst this happened, both his hands and feet began to glow ith silvery light, until the sword had vanished completely, leaving a set of brilliant gauntlets and grieves in its place. "It matters not how strong you are. I lost Yamato once, and don't plan on doing so again."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 12:40 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144636
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Well it doesn't reall bother me, I need it to access part of my Devil Trigger though" Nero said, he charged at Virgil and swung Red Queen at him, flames burst forth and enveloped the blade, another feature of the blade's revving system.

Cataclysm Posted: 12:43 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144641
Cataclysm
+
Vergil smiled and opened both his legs and arms apart, standing in a sumo-like position as Nero advanced upon him.
"And why would your Devil Trigger bother me in the slightest?" he asked with a smirk. As the blade drew dangerously close to him he reached out with his gauntlet clad hands and attempted to catch the weapon in mid-swing.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 12:46 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144645
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero grinned as he watched what Vergil did and quickly retracted the blade before swinging it at his legs and drawing Blue Rose and firing sveral rounds at Vergil's body.

YunaBlaze Posted: 16:46 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144961
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"THAT'S IT!!!" yelled Alicia placing herself in front of Vergil, Masamune stopped an inch from his throat, the bullets was blocked by a wind shield and two doppelgangers appeared in thin air from each side Nero, their swords blocked him from using his weapons.
"I can't believe I got landed with you guys!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL INSANE!!! I mean, give me a break, can't any of you finish your 'PERSONAL' problem after this!"
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:54 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2144980
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"If you wish to keep your head about your shoulders I'd advise you to remove yourself from their paths. It is dishonorable to get in the way of two warrior whilst they are in mid combat" Shinryu said, moving his concentration from the demon army to Alicea.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 17:15 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145016
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Like they could. First, I almost met death twice and escaped it twice. And second, I don't like people putting their personal affair in a battlefield honorable or not at the wrong time. And third I hate those, who's affair might become an obstacle for my goal." said Alicia with a deadly tone and not moving from her position an inch.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:28 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145046
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"For your safety, if you do not move yourself, I'll have to move you." Shinryu said with a chilling tone moving his hand to Soboro. "I applaud your abilities but you have grown childish and allowed your accomplishments to cloud your vision, you have become ignorant and lost your minds eye. You open yourself to attack from both sides of skilled warriors, an assault on both sides by people who care not for you safty, it is to invite death to your door, and this time around I'm afraid you'll find his grasp tighter than you remember."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 22:35 Mar05 2008 Post ID: 2145654
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"You know, in my whole life I hate both demon and human, even thought I'm human I'm ashame of my own race by their pitiless just like the devils. I got here, not because of my childish or accomplishments, is all thanks to you devils." said Alicia coldly and clench Masamune which started to glow with dark sparks.
"I won't die anyway, because the Reaper is always beside me, always there to make sure I stay alive till I destroy HIM." An dark aura started to surround her."Beside, even if I had to die, death would have already taken it long before I got here and I don't see why it will take mine right now, now that I'm close to find HIM."
Cataclysm Posted: 01:27 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2145695
Cataclysm
+
((I take it Nero's attack is somehwere far away now. You people managed to to have an entire conversation before the bullets could reach me.))

"I'm sure your life is incredible, and we all don't want to know about it," Vergil snorted, taking his gauntlet clad hand and grabbing the blade at his throat. "It doesn't matter if this Reaper is with you or not. What matters is the warrior, now I suggest you move and allow us to continue before I force you to do so."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

YunaBlaze Posted: 08:51 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2145932
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Fine by me, since I want to shut his mouth up, but if your battle caught in the middle of mine, then it's not my fault that one of my attacks might kill you." said Alicia looking over her shoulder to stare at Vergil.
"Now if you excuse me, I had a fight to do and lot of demon to hunt down." whispered Alicia so that only Vergil might heard."Lightning."
The spark on Masamune became stronger and darted toward Vergil.
Pooly Posted: 09:57 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2145975
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero used his Devil Bringer and blocked the lightning in mid-air before turning back to Virgil.
"This is our fight fool" Nero said before drawing Red Queen again.
"So we can hurry this up, first one to be hit by the other loses" he said before revving Red Queen again and swinging it, launching several arcs of fire at Virgil.

Cataclysm Posted: 10:26 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146012
Cataclysm
+
Vergil nodded and instantly vanished, then appearing inches behind Nero.
"Any what are the terms of this battle?" Vergil asked casually as he leapt into the air. For a moment he hovered in a single place, before aiming his heel at Nero and plunging downwards towards his opponent.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 10:44 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146027
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero quickly turned and caught Virgil's foot in the Devil Bringer before tossing him backwards.
"No killing each other, and winner keeps Yamato" he said before holding Red Queen in the air above him.

Cataclysm Posted: 10:57 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146047
Cataclysm
+
"No killing, and I have to risk my own weapon?" Vergil questioned as he landed on his feet. Upon doing so, Beowulf, his current weapon set began to glow brightly, before launching a pair of spiralling spheres of energy at Nero.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 11:05 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146058
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero quickly swung Red Queen forward, another arc of fire cut through an orb, while he crushed the other in his Devil Bringer almost instantly.
"Lets go" he said before using his Devil Bringer to grab a nearby pile of lances and throw them all at Vergil.

Cataclysm Posted: 11:16 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146069
Cataclysm
+
Once again Vergil disappeared, avoiding the spears and becoming visible a short distance away from the front of Nero. In a flash, his gauntlets and grieves were gone, revealing Yamato once again.
"What do you hyope to gain from this?" he asked as he reached for the hilt of his sword. "This attmept to steal what is rightfully mine is futile."
At that moment, his weapon was drawn three times consecutively. In that time, spheres of darkness began to form before Nero, on all sides, slashes of pure energy gashing out at him.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 11:26 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146073
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero dived backwards and fired his arm upwards, latching himself onto the roof, he pulled himself up, barely dodging the orbs, but the slashes from Virgil's sword were coming at him, he swung Red Queen twice, stopping the first two blades of energy, but the third hit his Devil Bringer, ripping out the roof he was latching onto, he fell to the floor and charged forward, Red Queen was outstretched at his side, and he was aiming for Virgil's chest.

Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close