Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RolePlay: Devil May Cry:The Rise OF Mundus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Cataclysm Posted: 11:43 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146083
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Vergil smiled simply, obsering how his attack had mostly failed and held Yamato out at his side in a similar manner, before running directly for Nero.
"This reminds me faintly of something," he said quietly to himself as he ran. "But now is not the time to bring up memories."
As he reached his target, he brought up his own weapon and held it in a diagonal way that was enough to block Red Queen and also thrust through Nero's gut with a simple flick of his wrist.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

YunaBlaze Posted: 13:01 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146151
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Now that they had their own battle, perhaps ours should begins too, don't you think?" asked Alicia at Shinryu.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:14 Mar06 2008 Post ID: 2146538
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
Shinryu let out a sigh, moving his hand back to his original blade. "I hope this fight teaches you something of humility, I promise I won't use lethal force against you."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Pooly Posted: 01:36 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147095
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Nero smiled, it was now or never.
"This is it" he said, bringing Red Queen around he swung it into Yamato, holding it in mid-air, while he pulled back his arm and fired his Devil Bringer at Vergil, if he got hold of him he could win Yamato back.
"Now you lose!" Nero roared, his Devil Bringer growing exceptionally large as it flew at it's target.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
YunaBlaze Posted: 09:38 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147303
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"Don't act like you knew what's call pride, you're just a devil!" yelled Alicia losing her temper and charged towards Shinryu.
Cataclysm Posted: 11:40 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147364
Cataclysm
+
((You honestly expect my character to lose his weapon at the beginning of the Rp, Pooly?))

Vergil suddenly jumped back, far enough so that Red Queen wouldn't strike him as he brought Yamato slashing down towards the Devil Bringer.
"Losing isn't really my thing!" he stated firmly as he realised his actions. "Plus, how can you expect me to give something back that is mine?"
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 16:09 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147619
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((No, I'm just putting up a fight before Nero goes boom for a while))

"I don't care, but I honestly say it should be mine, Dante entrusted it to me before" Nero said before catching the blade in the Devil Bringer, after he finished Kriva stabbed his sword through Nero's back and swiftly removed it.
"I win, now cut the crap" he said, Nero nodded, seemingly unaffected by Kriva's attack.

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 17:22 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147730
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
Shinryu side stepped Alicia, putting his foot out in her path in a attempt to trip her. "If you want to force my blade you will have to try much harder than that." He said, chuckling, as he didn't even so much as move a finger to lift his sword.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
King of Hell Posted: 17:54 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2147773
King of Hell
+
Dante stood against the sewer wall with his arms crossed, watching Nero and his brother fight over the sword. "Hehe" he chuckled. "Yeah, about that. Well, see, I entrusted it to you before. Thing is, it's actually more useful in his hands, but alot safer for everyone else in your hands, and it just happens to be that if it's in my hands, nobody wins, nobody loses... Well, except bro, who doesn't have a weapon" he said, before pausing and looking up for a moment. Then, as an afterthought he added "And of course Nero who doesn't get the shiny knife for himself. Therefore, you won't mind if I take it off your hands?" he asked jokingly, making no move at all.

YunaBlaze Posted: 19:21 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148000
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Before Alicia got trip, she jumped above Shinryu.
"Don't you even I'll get trip that easily!" said Alicia as she landed behind Shinryu and thrust Masamune towards him again.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 19:42 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148019
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
Shinryu shot his hand down on the hilt of his katana, forcing the sheath behind him up, parrying the thrust, sending it high and away. With the other arm, he forced his elbow back, aiming at Alicia's stomach "Don't forget Zanshin, you'll find it hard to hit me if you can't master the basic principles of combat."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 20:18 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148062
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Alicia blocked the attack with her wind shield and said to the demon with a defiantly tone."A sword will soon break if it get hit the same spot with different strenght everytime. Lightning!"
She continue to thrust her katana infuse with the power of lightning into the sheath that is blocking her attack.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 20:25 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148071
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"You can't break that which you can't hit." Shinryu stated, and like a flash, he vanished from sight, a blur, no, not even a blur, his speed was too great to even be measured in human terms. He reappeared right behind Alicia, and forced a single blow to her spine, a move that would stun a person and make them unable to move for some time if it landed.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 22:03 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148181
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Alicia used Masamune to block the hit, but the hit was so strong, she had to bend her knees a little and jumped away from the demon before he could attack again.
"Dammit, that hit sure surprise me, he hided his game pretty well." she thought trying to stop her hands trembling and she suddenly notice that it isn't her hands that are shaking but Masamune."Don't worry Masamune, I can still fight this guy, but I need you to give me everything you got including your skills."
She stood up and ready to block anything that Shinryu will throw at her.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 22:13 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148192
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
Shinryu made only one move, and that was drawing Soboro from it's scarab, placing it in front of him, taking his stance. One hand grasping the top, his thumb brushing the hand guard, his other down low, looking as if it might slip off the bottom of the hilt. "You blade is angered with mine. It knows it can not best me and demands your full strength. Do you think you can give it what it wants?" He asked, his body unwavering.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
YunaBlaze Posted: 22:53 Mar07 2008 Post ID: 2148220
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Alicia didn't not answer and whispered."Awaken from dusk, Modeus."
Black gauntlets and grieves materialized and dark sparks appeared around the black equipements. While Masamune in Alicia hand became a sliver white katana.
"Sorry, but I don't really like to show Masamune full strenght, but he is very unplease to see you and your swords hurting me by saying those thing toward me, so I have to give what it want right now." she said in a very calm voice, taking her stance.
"Masamune don't over overdo yourself, if I called you back you must, I don't want you fight till you break yourself into pieces." the warrior added to her katana, now shaking extremly fast in her hands.
Cataclysm Posted: 02:32 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2148361
Cataclysm
+
((Someone needs to get hit soon people.))

"You win?" Vergil questioned, looking into the eyes of Kriva. "Unfortunately for you, you weren't included in our deal, so as I see things, I guess I'll just have to keep my weapon."
Vergil withdrew the blade from Nero's grasp and sheathed it once again, yet left his fingers tightened around the hilt.
"If you still want to fight," he then said as he faced Nero. "I have no objections. But as you can see, and though it pans me to even think that I need this, I am not alone."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 03:59 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2148405
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((There fight shall be ending like ours now anyway, except it won't be Kriva stopping it))

"I don't want the sword anyway, I'm fine with mine" Kriva said, he drew his sword and looked at the wings on the hilt before sheating it again.
"Can we go now? If all you wanted to do was kill the creatures here then your done" Nero said before turning on the spot and looking at the tunnel out, he held Red Queen up and quickly revved it before slamming it into the head of an oncoming Bladecrow, cutting it in two.
"Great, I hate Bladecrows" Kriva muttered, two more of them walked into the room, with giant blades for fingers, feet and an even bigger one stuck to it's back, it looked pretty fearsome.
"These thing's greatly annoy me" Kriva said, he jumped up and slammed his sword at a Bladecrow, only for it to raise it's hand and block the strike.

YunaBlaze Posted: 19:15 Mar08 2008 Post ID: 2149609
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
"I have to finish this in one strike." she thought while putting all her strenght into the sword.
"Shinryu, this is the final blow, are you ready to receive it?" asked Alicia silently.
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 16:04 Mar09 2008 Post ID: 2150586
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Come at me than." He said, beckoning to Alicia.
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close