Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RolePlay: Devil May Cry:The Rise OF Mundus

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Pooly Posted: 11:12 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136746
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
"Good, I know exactly where to go to" Kriva said, he pulled out a gold chain with a red crystal attached to it.
"This thing belonged to one of the Demon Knights trying to bring back Mundus, he isn't alive yet, but their trying to make that different" he explained.
"Anyway this little crystal acts as a key, allowing us to open any doors in their hideouts easily, and can pinpoint the location of the nearest Dagon base" he stated, he put the crystal back in his pocket and jumped onto a nearby roof.
"I hope you can keep up with me" he said as he started running along several rooftops.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Cataclysm Posted: 11:19 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136752
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
"Impressive," Vergil stated sarcastically. In a flash of blue he had left his previous spot and was upon the roofs, looking down at the others. "Just so you know, I won't be needing any of your help," he continued. "Neither do I expect you to want any from me. Stay out of my way and you'll all do just about fine, maybe."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

YunaBlaze Posted: 12:19 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136786
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Alicia grinned."Demon and human, all the same. I'll just have to finish this business of mine with him later." said Alicia running toward the dark alley to catch up with the other two."You guys might have power beyond we mortal humain, but you don't have the brain you need to survive!"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 14:23 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136876
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Name: Odin Xhter
Height: 6`3
Weight: 248 lbs
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance: A luster black, ether coated black vest with a silver trim, heavy, black jeans with many belts, pendents, chains, and lucky charms attached to it, and black biker shoes with are steel on the toes and heels. He also wears black, fingerless, knuckle gloves which have diamond spikes on it's open portion. He has jet-black hair that falls to his shoulders, primal golden brown eyes, and brownish skin. He usually likes to wear dark sun-glasses, to hide himself from exile from heaven. He also has two silver earrings in each ear, and two silver piercings in his left eyebrow. He has a large tiger tattoo on his back, and alchemy-manufactured Celtic shoulder, arm, and bicep bands. He is very well toned. He has one black Angel wing and also one white, which is extremely rare in his case.
Weapon: Zankutsen Edge. A large scythe. The pole is seven feet long, and the blade is over five feet. The the pole is engraved with the Mark of The Beast and the Star of David around it. On the blade, there is an hieroglyphic of an Anti-Christ attempting to break the Star of David, and accepting the Mark of the Beast on one side, and on the other, God is descending from the sky, punishing the Antichrist in a sea of flames. It is spiked at the top of the pole, and has a black and a gold cross hanging from the end of the pole, one upside down and the other upright.
Skills/Style:
Cross Union- His "Devil/Angel" Trigger mode. Since his exile from heaven, he hasn't been able to quite achieve the full cross. Now that he is Nuetral, he is able to call upon the powers of a angel or devil. You'll know when he is doing so if both his wings match; Black= Demonic White= Angelic. His attributes grow by 5x, and he modestly heals with each passing second. But, this great power can only be used for a max time of 5 minutes.
Heaven and Hell- His one and only style. It uses the forces of good and evil, which, it gives him the elemental power over dark and light. He uses quick and powerful movements, giving him assailant like movements. He can either heal or destroy. His most powerful attacks are Light: Pure Judgment, and Dark: Damnation. Pure Judgment exiles all evil, with just a quick swipe of his scythe. Dark: Damnation, destroys the target(s), damning their souls in a vortex of scarlet hell. He also has uncanny senses.
Personality: He is pretty much dark and mysterious. He is intelligent, modest, and pretty much bold. He can have a little bit of humor at times, and seems to have a weakness for spicy foods.
History: He was discharged from heaven for fatally injuring the higher-up Archangels. They called called Odin's place in heaven a last minute pick, and called him inferior. As punishment, he was sent to Earth to kill off the greatest evils. If he doesn't do it in a thousand years, he will be sent to hell for an eternity. He has roamed the planet for hundreds of years, killing off devil's advocates, and those who stir evil. Of course, aiding the Devil Hunter the to kill off Mundus and his evil, should help him achieve his goal.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Pooly Posted: 15:16 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2136945
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((X is in))

"More brains than you, I've been hunting these bastards since I was 15, and I've been doing great since then" Kriva said, he jumped over a roof onto a car and onto a seemingly empty street, then the crystal slowly floated out of his pocket before pointing downwards and glowing.
"Looks like we're going down" he said before kicking a sewer hole's cover through, a small boy watched on from a house window, Kriva pointed at him and the boy quickly left, Kriva then jumped into the hole, and landed in a puddle of water.
"Come on, doesn't smell to bad down here" he called up.

King of Hell Posted: 16:12 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2137017
King of Hell
+
Dante took off at a sprint, vaulting over a fallen piece of building, and using his momentum to rocket himself upwards. Kicking off from the side of a building, he managed to flip and land next to the sewer hole. "Great" he said, frowning as he looked down the hole. "Can't be worse than Leviathan, can it?" he asked himself, and with that, jumped down, swearing profusely when he landed in something wet.

YunaBlaze Posted: 16:36 Feb27 2008 Post ID: 2137045
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
Alicia landed next to Dante.
"Leviathan? You mean [i][/i]the [i][/i]Leviathan that guard the tower of entrance of Hell?" asked Alicia with great interest."Leviathan whole body was full of source of power, it can be use to create more than a thousand of devils arms."
Cataclysm Posted: 01:22 Feb28 2008 Post ID: 2137445
Cataclysm
+
"Hell was worse," Vergil stated as he looked down into the sewer. "Though I would have chosen a different route myself."
Without another word, he took a step forward and allowed himself to fall, his cloak billowing as he descended before striking the round, sending a wave of dirty water in all directions around him.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 01:39 Feb28 2008 Post ID: 2137455
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((YunaBlaze could you improve you're grammar when you post please? guard should be guard's/ed, Leviathan should be Leviathan's, and you don't need two of the 'of's you used))

Kriva stood up and looked around him, the sewer was dimly lit by torches in the wall, and strange footprints were embedded into the floor.
"Well, I'd say we're already pretty close to one of their hideouts" Kriva said before walking forward and turning around a corner.

((Shadow_Lord? Cool, good to see you here.
Anyway bio is to short, I can understand you're going to edit it but please ensure you do the following when you do:
-Add personality to the bio, it's a required field.
-Make appearance longer and more descriptive.
-Generally make the bio a bit longer and more descriptive, as soon as you do this you're in))

« Last edited by Pooly on Feb 28th 2008 »

Shadow_Lord Posted: 09:36 Feb28 2008 Post ID: 2137636
Shadow_Lord
+
Name: Elios Sasaki
Height: 5"10
Weight: 146lbs
Race: Human
Weapons: None to start off with; Elios relies mostly on his magic (see below). I may give him some sort of scythe later on.
Skills/Magic: Elios is a mage of significant power. His element is water and most of his spells focus around using it in some way. However, although he has power, he's inexperienced and relatively untrained. Most of his abilities are spells which require incantations of varying length and sometimes other ritualistic preparations. Elios' spells also focus on knowledge, and many of his spells have clairvoyant, telepathic or similar aspects.
Apperance: Elios has pale blue eyes and short brown hair. At the start, he wears a set of functional brown robes, which are close-fitting and without any signifcant features except for the belt, which is black leather. The clasp is made of silver and is engraved with a teardrop symbol. As with his weapon, I may change this as the RP progresses.
Personality: Generally quietly-spoken, Elios can be headstrong and slightly arrogant. He is generally courteous if not openly friendly to others, and while he tries to avoid actual combat, he treats enemies with anything calm indifference to cold superiority. His main aim in life is the acquisition of knowledge, as advocated by the order he is a part of.
History: Elios was born in mid-17th century Japan in a remote village on the island of Shikoku. He was the elder of two sons. His father died shortly after the younger was born, when Elios was about 1 year old. This forced his mother into a life of poverty, as both her parents had died in the recent civil war in Japan and her dead husband's family wished to have nothing to do with her. She managed to scrape a meager existence for a few years, but by Elios' 4th birthday was close to suicide. However, around this time, Elios' magical talents began to show themselves, and his mother quickly put them to use, selling fortunes to the local villagers. This allowed them to live a relatively comfortable - if secluded, in an attempt by Elios' mother to highten his mystique - life for about 4 years. However, shortly after Elios turned 8, he had a premonition of great danger, although he couldn't make sense of it. He went to the nearby mountain to think about it; while he was gone, a travelling Christian preacher arrived at the village seeking shelter from the authorities. When he heard of Elios, he managed to whip the villagers up into a mob, preaching to them to destroy the "devil child and his satanic mother". The mob quickly went to the family's house and killed Elios' family. His own absence only enraged him further, and they pursued him up the mountain.

Just as it seemed Elios would soon go the same way as his family, a demon named Tranductus appeared. He told Elios that he could become a great mage - if he trusted him and followed him without question. Elios, realising his life would soon be over without the demon's intervention, agreed. Tranductus took him to an alternate dimension, where he was raised an trained by the Order of Minthrax, an order of magi who worshipped Minthrax, their god of knowledge. Elios his current name as a symbol of his new life. He quickly managed to fit in to the Order, and excelled in his studies. However, by his late 20s he was beginning to feel held back by his teachers' pace, and resolved to take matters into his own hands...

[Detaiiled enough for you, Pooly? =P]

« Last edited by Shadow_Lord on Feb 28th 2008 »
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
YunaBlaze Posted: 20:08 Feb28 2008 Post ID: 2138191
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm trying to improve my grammar, but I go to french school not english, so it can't help if I made some mistakes in my grammar!!!))

"If it's too easy, than these Mundogra Dagons aren't any big fish to catch." said Alicia with a boring expression.
Cataclysm Posted: 01:17 Feb29 2008 Post ID: 2138433
Cataclysm
+
((Big fish to catch? What?))

"And why search for the hideouts when we can simply head straight for Mundus and destroy him," Vergil asked passively as he allowed Kriva to lead the way. "Cut the head off and the body will follow."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pooly Posted: 01:24 Feb29 2008 Post ID: 2138438
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((Shadow_Lord, ye be in, arg.
YunaBlaze, ok, didn't know that, so thanks))

"The Dagons have never been easy to find, let alone kill, but this should be easy with all of us" Kriva replied, he continued forward until the crystal began to glow brightly and changed from red to crimson.
"Incredibly close now" Kriva said.
He saw a small indentation in the wall next to him and after a few seconds pushed the crystal into it, sure enough the wall split apart and crumbled to the ground, revealing a long passageway.

YunaBlaze Posted: 12:19 Feb29 2008 Post ID: 2138695
YunaBlaze
Forum GuestMember
+
((Alicia hunt powerful demon to not only get information about the demon she's seaching, but also to make devil arm, that's what I mean about big fish. Cataclysm.))

"I was wondering, does that crystal of yours only detect their power?" ask Alicia looking at the glowing crystal."Because if it only detect power than the Dagons just need to spread into small group and your crystal will follow them, then they might lead us into a trap or get us lost in this underground maze for days."
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:56 Mar01 2008 Post ID: 2139487
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
There was a ominous figure in the tunnel, its footsteps could be heard as it came into view. It was male, his ominous, yet holy aura fading as he stared straight ahead. He had on a stylish black vest with a silver trim, his heavy black jeans embroidered with charms, jewelry, and mementos. His body was toned with cruelty, as though he was alive for almost seven centuries. What was most noticeable was his unique religous scythe, long black hair, and stylish shades.
"Half-breeds, and a human...interesting." he said gruffly.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 13:46 Mar01 2008 Post ID: 2139722
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
(With your say, could I join this RP? More the Merrier as they say)

Name: Shinryu

Sex: Male

Race: Humanoid Demon

Height: 6?2

Weight: 50 pounds, more accurately 170 pounds, but due to the enchantments on his equipment he is much lighter to enable for greater movement speeds, jumping capabilities, and evasive maneuvers. But because of this it is much easier for enemies to lift him and blasts can push him back more so than he would with out his gear, ah, irony at work for a samurai to have such a double sided blade.

Weapons: Shinryu holds with him two blades, first blade, Soboro Sukehiro, named after the smith that forged it, is a mid size tachi made in the shinogi zukuri katana style. The blade was made with tamahagane, infused with the power of wind, thus greatly reducing the weight of the blade and giving it some elemental attack properties. Earth demons beware!
His second weapon is a normal length tachi, longer in size than his Soboro, with out a tsubo and has no curve, some might classify it as a ninjato, but the blade is much too long. The sword itself was made of adamant, giving it a soft greenish bluish hint when shown in the right light, and the hilt was made from blood wood, giving it a natural black-red color. He uses this sword, Chirijiraden, as his main weapon in combat using a Battojutsu stance.
Shinryu keeps both these blades on his left hip, Chirijiraden on the inside, Soboro outside.
His final weapon is a yumi, a long bow standing at about 6 feet and made of special woods known only to the master craftsmen who made the bow, using materials to maximize shooting range and power. He keeps his yumi slung over him, wooden side crossing his back, wire crossing his front.

Skills: Shinryu is a master of KykdM and Kykjutsu, KykdM being the ?Way of the Bow?, and Kykjutsu being the art of shooting a bow while atop horse back and using scientific calculations to master his shot and maximizing the use of each shot.
Shinryu?s blade skills fall under that of Kenjutsu, Tojutso, and Battojutsu. These being, ?Way of the blade? ?Sword Techniques? and ?The art of drawing the blade?. He uses each practice to max effect, using each where its strengths are best.

Magic: Sure his fighting skills are more than enough for any foe, but what?s a demon if he does not use his magic abilities. Shinryu uses his inherent magical abilities in combination with his sword techniques, inventing two elemental sword techniques with every element in nature, fire, water, earth, wind, lightning, ice, light, and darkness. One being of offensive property, and one defensive.

Appearance:
http://graphipedia.jp/image/Armor/Usukane/em_Usukane_f.jpg (Front Shot)
http://graphipedia.jp/image/Armor/Usukane/em_Usukane_r.jpg (Side Shot)
Shinryu wears a haramaki of black silk with a red trimming. Over it he has silver scale armor that covers most his torso, his shoulders are coverd with silver plates and the sides of his upper arms have metallic plates of black with red fabric strings coming from three rows of three placed in the armor. His waist and sides of his legs are covered by a hardened leather tasset made from behemoth hide, a fabric some would say is almost as strong as most metals. It is tied to his waist by a white fur made from the behemoth?s main, a silver buckle placed in the middle with gold fabric hanging down from it. His kotes give protections to his hands, they to are black, out lined with gold fabric like much of his attire. His hizayoroi follows the same color scheme as do his sune-ate?s. His skin is a dark color, sort of ashened yet not black. His hair is a silver color, kept long and tied into a pony tail that hangs at his back. His eyes, red in color, have a gentle; yet at the same time stern strong look about them. His face is smooth with no defining features to speak of. He has the look of a wise warrior about him, one you would want to be close to when you are troubled. The scarabs for both his swords are made of behemoth horn, you know, just to show off a little, seeing as everything else he has is apparently made from behemoths (._.). His front is completely protected by his haramaki, but his back is exposed with no real protection to speak off besides the bindings that hold his haramaki to him.

Personality: Always in a state of awareness Shinryu is not one you can easily ambush; he stays calm and is not quick to anger no matter the situation. He has a great deal of respect to all matter of races and unlike his demon kin, he does not spite humans and other creatures some races would find, lowly, or weaker. Thus said he also values discipline and finds laziness a form of weakness.

History: Shinryu was born into a wealthy family, his father being a great wind demon, his mother being the elven princess of a far eastern empire. Most his life was spent in the human world for his father was fighting an evil demon emperor in the netherworld and did not wish for his son to be caught up in this silly struggle for power. But he would not get to see this wish granted, for he was killed in combat and in a fit of rage, Shinryu went to the demon world to avenge him. There he met with the evil demon emperor as he paraded to the battle field. He challenged him to a duel, not wanting to pass up the opportunity to slay the son of the wind demon that caused him so much trouble; he took the challenge instead of just having his men kill him off. Shinryu lost, and badly at that. The demon was so sure that such a weakling would not cause him trouble in the future, he banished the young Shinryu from the demon world leaving these words behind ?You have lost this day, but I shall let you keep you life, so the taste of failure may be burned onto your tongue for the rest of your life?. Banished to the human world for 500 years, Shinryu seeked out the training of a master Samurai he herd from the locals, a great swordsman in the mountains who has been slaying wicked monsters of late for rich nobles whose own personal armies stood no match. Under this man?s wings Shinryu honed his skills, waiting for the day his 500 year banishment would end so that he may journey to the demon world to revenge his father. Even now after 400 years, his skills are still lacking the ability to fall a demon lord of 5,000 year experience and power, and now he seeks far off lands to master his body, spirit, and mind so that his revenge may be one day complete.

« Last edited by Ark_Knight_Elmdore on Mar 2nd 2008 »
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Pooly Posted: 15:31 Mar01 2008 Post ID: 2139823
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
((And above poster is in, you seem pretty good from your bio))

Kriva looked at the stranger in front of him and strode straight past him.
"Yes, I suppose they could do that Alicia, but I'm uncertain" he said before turning around and looking at the stranger.
"And you are?" he asked rather casually.

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 09:41 Mar02 2008 Post ID: 2140784
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
((Why thank you *bows*))

Shinryu's soft leather sune-ates made no sound on the cold stone as he walked down the corridor opposite of Odin and Kriva. He stopped, just briefly as he noticed the confrontation going on just several feet from his position. "The sewers seem to be more crowded with humans with each passing day," he joked. But than Dante and Vergil cought his eye for a moment as he scanned his soon to be friends or foes. "Humans, and demons it would appear."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Cataclysm Posted: 14:16 Mar02 2008 Post ID: 2141162
Cataclysm
+
"Half," Vergil interrupted, glaring at the newcomer coldly and wrapping his fingers around the wooden hilt of Yamato. "Not full demons. But, based on what you were saying, I take it there are other humans here below. What do you know of their business? I don't think anyone would come down here out of choice."
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Ark_Knight_Elmdore Posted: 14:34 Mar02 2008 Post ID: 2141184
Ark_Knight_Elmdore
+
"Indeed" Shinryu replied, grasping Chirijiraden. "These tunnels are no longer home to just rats, it would appear the activity of demons in these sewers have increased, the locals tell stories of disturbing sights and sounds, I decided to investigate the matter in hopes of finding answers. It would appear as though humanoid demons are attempting at building a base here, they also have hired human agents, I guess they do this to make people think it just a gang of kids playing pranks on the local butcher as to not draw any attention to themselves."
Sig by ieatwyverns

The Ark Knight

Elmdore
Displaying Page 3 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 353205

Post Top
Click to close