Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FF&RP Discussion Thread: Generation IV

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 176 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | ... | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 08:18 Mar04 2013 Post ID: 3221474
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
ermagerd day off
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:44 Mar28 2013 Post ID: 3229233
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Okay, what happened to us? This place has been as dead as my doorman.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 28th 2013 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 12:31 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229480
Craizen
A'ight
+
I can't write well enough to produce a clean flowing plot
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:54 Mar30 2013 Post ID: 3229715
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Well hey, at least this place survived destruction. Can't say the same about several other general boards.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:46 Mar31 2013 Post ID: 3230301
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
TestVirus101 said:Well hey, at least this place survived destruction.

Barely, and I think we have KOG to thank for that, mostly. The only RP I see myself joining in the future is a third Ragnorok or MAYBE a Wolfy RP (And even that's a stretch. I love wolfy to death, but his recent stuff hasn't exactly taken off.)

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
TestVirus101 Posted: 08:44 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230569
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
imaloony8.0 said:
TestVirus101 said:Well hey, at least this place survived destruction.

Barely, and I think we have KOG to thank for that, mostly. The only RP I see myself joining in the future is a third Ragnorok or MAYBE a Wolfy RP (And even that's a stretch. I love wolfy to death, but his recent stuff hasn't exactly taken off.)

It pains me to see one of the biggest influences on my life and interests (this place was literally the only reason I went from reader to occasional aspiring writer) die this way.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:08 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230631
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Yeah, this place was a big influence on me as well. A majority of my characters that I've written and played in D&D were a direct result of this place, and its the reason I'm going after an English degree.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Craizen Posted: 14:41 Apr01 2013 Post ID: 3230686
Craizen
A'ight
+
I like wolfies Rp's and KOG's and they would always help me expand mine but then they disappear right way through
nightmare2 Posted: 16:52 Apr02 2013 Post ID: 3231116
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Tis nice to see this place is still alive after I had heard so much of it's death. Oh i'm back from the grave to haunt you.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Spiegel Posted: 11:58 Apr07 2013 Post ID: 3232345
Spiegel
Post Likes: 0
+
Good to see you back nightmare. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be touching me. The blessings of Banjo the Great Clown of the Clouds protect me from lesser evil of all kinds.

This place... it isn't dead yet... No, it won't die for a while. Not to brag, but definitely like how I am right now. Is that even bragging? Anyway. Though short, but I need to drop this facade. I need to change, but I want this place to as well. Mind helping? Well, not a complete facelift in that matter. But back to the gaming days. I realized that once a certain RP is dead, there's next to no effort in revamping it. Why is this?

Discuss while I take off my mask for a breather.

EDIT: What is this "too new to post links" stuff? Welp.

« Last edited by Spiegel on Apr 7th 2013 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:43 Apr07 2013 Post ID: 3232373
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
To answer your question, it's because no one wants to see the same idea fail again. At least, I don't. It's like throwing a big pile of salt on a gaping wound. Personally, there are some that I wish hadn't died, and I really think some ideas just needed a bit more fine tuning, but what's done is done. If we want to, we can just take those old ideas and try again, but as you've already noted, that doesn't happen often.

Spiegel Posted: 08:29 Apr08 2013 Post ID: 3232674
Spiegel
Post Likes: 0
+
Hmm... In all honesty, I doubt those two could ever amount to becoming an RP on par with the others I've seen on here. But, still keeping with the honesty, I know it could've been better. Time was what made me lose grip. Or rather, a lack of it.

Before I go any further, I'd like to say the adventures you've gone through are robustly amazing, loony one. That said even though I know there's about another 20, 30 portions of it to come from you. It's something I'd very well like the honor of being accepted into partaking at least once. I have to say the thought of possibly failing Common Sense checks all the time frighten me, though.

Also, about Phenomenon; I'm waiting for until the story progresses deep enough before I try to chip in with my ideas. Rushing straight onto the bigger ideas just doesn't seem right to me. Don't know if it will suffice, but was the phrase "Don't count your chickens before they hatch?" For want of a better phrase, I guess it's all I can come up with. That said, I'll be watching it, as I have been for the past few weeks.

...The "Indonesia" idea is gonna have to wait. I wanna work out something fun first. And rejoin you guys here. Are the RPs available? Or do I have to rejoin in on a certain one of them through sheer magical crazy ***-pulling?
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:01 Apr08 2013 Post ID: 3232821
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
As to the first part of your post, I'm afraid you have, in fact, lost me on that one.

In terms of Phenomenon, I think that's a pretty good idea. I haven't been able to come up with much in the way of anything lately, but hopefully Night will get things back on track soon enough. We're still in the opening stages of the tale, so there's plenty of time for you to join in later on once things have settled into a properly developing plot line.

The RPs are available, as far as I can tell. Of course, the rejoining bit is also possible as far as I know, should you so desire.

Craizen Posted: 14:12 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3232968
Craizen
A'ight
+
Phenom kinda needs night in way, albeit it being a group effort, he's still a dungeon master of sorts
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:24 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3232984
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Yeah. Without him being there, the risk of hijacking the plot is a bit too great.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:32 Apr09 2013 Post ID: 3233027
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I love the your mention me in your posts as if I'm not gonna return. And as for a plot hijacking I really don't mind as both you, pengy, and craiz have great ideas.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:59 Apr12 2013 Post ID: 3234350
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Well, it has been, what, forever since we last heard from you? I was seriously worried you'd forgotten about us. I missed you, Night. You always say the most interesting things.

nightmare2 Posted: 13:49 Apr17 2013 Post ID: 3237316
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Ah the cute little penguin missed me. Forever makes my absence seem a lot longer than it really was, then again it did seem like awhile. But don't worry Pengy now I am back granted I may only be able to get on once or twice a week but I am here.

How could I forget about this place when it has had such a big influence on my life? Have met so many awesome people here.

penguinlord352 Posted: 17:36 Apr18 2013 Post ID: 3237853
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Yes, well, Nexus missed you too.

And penguins. Don't forget the grand total of (1) penguins that you've met here!

nightmare2 Posted: 21:30 Apr25 2013 Post ID: 3240604
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I could tell, its only you craiz and one other now, right?

Actually 2, there was some other person with penguin in their username.

Displaying Page 176 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | ... | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close