Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FF&RP Discussion Thread: Generation IV

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 178 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 19:28 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252664
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Yeah a time table would be sweet
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 20:31 Jun13 2013 Post ID: 3252676
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Yeah I'll see what I can do with that. I can put up a general schedule for all students then for some of the current characters that we have in the story I can flesh their schedules out a bit too then let you guys do the rest.

Also expect part 3 tomorrow and most likely the time table.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 13:10 Jun14 2013 Post ID: 3252773
Craizen
A'ight
+
Can we officialy edit the typo in my name so it reads Geralt in the FRP?
nightmare2 Posted: 19:35 Jun14 2013 Post ID: 3252858
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I dunno thats a big step. Sure, where exactly is this typo anyways?

Also updated the FRP has. Last part of whatever chapter we are on. Think 14... but i was too lazy to check. Anyways next chapter is up for grabs. Finally done... it was torture writing that chapter for you guys my hands bled from the walls of dialogue i was forced to type. Anyways if there is anything your unclear on just send me a message chances are I skipped over some details.
Bios and schedules will be updated later tonight.
Update: 3 new character bios added for Morte, Kane, and Melissa.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jun 14th 2013 »

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:52 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3252995
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Thanks a lot Night. I had an idea as to how to proceed after rereading one of the earlier chapters.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 15:40 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253022
Craizen
A'ight
+
I think I'll start piecing together something for Geralt. I'll update Joka tomorrow
nightmare2 Posted: 14:46 Jun16 2013 Post ID: 3253223
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Have fun with that. I'll update the factions section and get your schedules up. May as well elaborate on a few minor things like the arenas and how they work plus tell more on banned gears. Then I can ditch you guys with the assurance that my FRP will be finished without me.

penguinlord352 Posted: 12:06 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253430
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Why ditch us? It's more fun with more people.

Guy117 Posted: 21:51 Jun18 2013 Post ID: 3253698
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
Hey everyone I'll be getting on more frequently for now. It seems like the "Grand Adventure" RP isn't going to continue. Any joinable RPs at the moment?
nightmare2 Posted: 18:45 Jun19 2013 Post ID: 3253816
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Since I have no idea what RP you are talking about I am going to say that it won't be. And I am sure you can return to Reality.

Guy117 Posted: 21:17 Jun19 2013 Post ID: 3253834
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
I'd love to rejoin Reality but one of the main reasons I stopped posting was that I didn't like my character anymore. He has the same problem as many of my other RP characters which I also don't like anymore. Raphael's appearance and secondary weapon were heavily based off Albert Wesker because I was having a Resident Evil phase. Many of my characters are like that which I really regret now because I always end up not liking the characters later and they sometimes end up becoming a mess of ideas.
I could think of a few ways to make a new character possibly fit into the Reality storyline but I'm not sure if making a new one is a good idea at this point
nightmare2 Posted: 12:28 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254104
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I'll speak for the penguin and craiz here but I am sure making a new one wouldn't do any harm. Long as your active in the RP seems like its fine. Anyways I am sure you can change your character later down along the line, considering the way Reality works and all.

Craizen Posted: 13:27 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254117
Craizen
A'ight
+
Yeah here in a bit I was going to do a raise level cap, power adjust and character change here. Wanted to rebalance Ziedi a bit anyways. Reality was designed for two to three parts, though with pengy controlling Rag it would just be two

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 21st 2013 »
nightmare2 Posted: 13:36 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254118
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Right well finally got around to updating the rest of the intro post for the FRP. Added in a mini section that will list my updates and where you may find them. I suggest that you craiz and when pengy gets on him to to look over that. Gen Schedule up and some serious comprehensive stuff on Gears... have fun reading!

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:21 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254139
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Thanks. I'm going to get started on my chapter now, actually. Part one is up of chapter 18.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Jun 21st 2013 »

Spiegel Posted: 00:05 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254450
Spiegel
Post Likes: 0
+
The recent developments in Regalius are astounding. Be prepared for more surprises when I get my turn to chip in.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:48 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254614
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
You can take the next chapter if Craiz isn't going to lay his claim. And in case anyone missed it, I have claimed the Unknowns to be Garm's group. Only Ferris knows he is the leader and I'd like to keep it that way. No information about the Unknowns should be discovered just yet, please.

EDIT: I've got two more parts to my chapter that I'm still sorting out. I'll try and put up part two tomorrow.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Jun 23rd 2013 »

nightmare2 Posted: 22:48 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254709
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I really shouldn't have introduced the idea of parts to ya guys... soon we gonna be having 16 part chapters. The madness is just beginning so I would suggest you get in quick before it escalates to far Spiegal

Craizen Posted: 11:56 Jun26 2013 Post ID: 3255265
Craizen
A'ight
+
Joka is updated with Act One, Part Two. The mystery unfolds
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:33 Jun29 2013 Post ID: 3256005
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
And my chapter in the FRP is done.

Displaying Page 178 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close