Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FF&RP Discussion Thread: Generation IV

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 179 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 18:31 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256252
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Cool now to wait for menace to return and post another chapter for his story.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 02:35 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256324
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Menace?
penguinlord352 Posted: 07:39 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256355
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Why do you think Menace is going to?
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 18:18 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256471
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
MenaceSG he posted a short opening for some story, its pretty interesting you should read it Craiz.
I don't necessarily thing he will return I am more of hoping he will.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 10:35 Jul02 2013 Post ID: 3256614
Craizen
A'ight
+
Menace never really did stick around much though. Been ages
nightmare2 Posted: 11:51 Jul04 2013 Post ID: 3257025
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Pessimistic one aren't you? I am sure he will return gotta believe in him. So whose got next chapter in FRP?

Craizen Posted: 14:15 Jul04 2013 Post ID: 3257033
Craizen
A'ight
+
Realistic.

Umm I can look over what we got from my phone but I won't be near a decent keyboard till monday
Spiegel Posted: 14:05 Jul09 2013 Post ID: 3257938
Spiegel
Post Likes: 0
+
I'll take the next chapter, then. But I hope you guys can wait a bit for the style of narrative that I am aiming for has been changing of late. Nonetheless, I'll do my best, so fret not.
Craizen Posted: 15:50 Jul15 2013 Post ID: 3259269
Craizen
A'ight
+
Uhh so hi
nightmare2 Posted: 16:16 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261285
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Pessimists are not allowed to say greetings, NO!

So what part of you guys being able to continue he FRP without me don't you understand. I was enjoying some nice relaxation but no then my FRP not continuing senses started tingling at full power.

Spiegel Posted: 11:19 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261513
Spiegel
Post Likes: 0
+
Honestly night, stop being so jumpy and trust other people for once. I mean we've put spiders in your pillows, yeah, but that doesn't mean they were poisonous. Or if they would be.

Shoot, messed that up.

((on-topic; Part 2 coming soon))

« Last edited by Spiegel on Jul 23rd 2013 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:43 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265082
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Sorry for the absence guys, been really busy.

Spiegel, nice work so far. Just please keep in mind that no one, save for maybe that previous leader of the Unknowns you mentioned, is supposed to know Garm is in charge of them aside from loyal members of the group. No. One. They're called the Unknowns for a reason.

And I'd like to just mention that Garm is supposed to be the founder, but this doesn't mean he was the leader initially. I rather like this development, very good idea on your part. This is why I love working with multiple authors on the same story. It's just so interesting!

nightmare2 Posted: 19:40 Aug08 2013 Post ID: 3265540
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Spieg good chapter. Read first little part when I get more time I will read the rest but so far very interesting and glad you chose to contribute. Nice to see you back pengy. Nice to see Spieg enjoying the power he has over the story when taking a chapter.
The issue of leader of Unknowns and all that just make sure you do clarify in your chapters what you want to be set in stone. Can't remember if ya did or not. If ya did then Spieg and everyone else just needs to make sure they check and all.

Oh and pengy go delete that guys post about life. It is unworthy of being in my FRPs glorious thread.

Craizen Posted: 12:14 Aug09 2013 Post ID: 3265629
Craizen
A'ight
+
Hmm I may come back to writing here. I ended up in one of my moods and it lasted longer than most times before
nightmare2 Posted: 17:05 Aug11 2013 Post ID: 3266178
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Thats good to hear. Activity here would be welcome so um go bang your head till that writing mood returns or you get dizzy. Either is fine.

penguinlord352 Posted: 11:29 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267363
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Night, I'm not a mod anymore. I can't do that. Craiz or someone that is will have to do it. I think you might be able to, it is your thread.

Craizen Posted: 11:32 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267364
Craizen
A'ight
+
Mmaky

I'll right for the FRP soon and Joka. I really don't wanna RP atm
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:26 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269976
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Alright. Let's get some life back in here people!

KingofCorn Posted: 14:40 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269980
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Name: Jak
Age:250 (but due to memory loss he thinks he is only 25)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
Race: Unknown (I will elaborate later)
Powers: Strong attention to detail, faster health regeneration, telekinesis
Weapons: Specialized revolver that reloads in cartridges rather than individual rounds equipped with a flashlight, 14 inch titanium machete, and a lighter
Skills: marksman, repair, investigative skills
Appearance: a military uniform from before the city was built
Bio:Served in the military of this planets past but due to an accident he lost all his memory so now he doesn't know his real age or race but the reflexes and muscle memory he learned in the military still exist
Here's my Advent of the Nexus bio.
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:07 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269990
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Okay. So, keep an eye on what's being said in Advent. There are two points at which you can enter soon.

The first is when the current conversation ends and the Nexus is accessed. You just have to fall into view. People randomly falling into the Nexus isn't uncommon. To give you an idea of what the Nexus is like, it's basically a black circular platform with leather couches lining it and at one end is a second platform that serves as the entry point/landing pad. All around the platform in the air, above and below, is a matrix of golden lines crisscrossing every which way. Those are the paths available. Currently the focus is on Zada's path as I'm using it to steer the plot in the direction I want. It is my story after all, you and the other two are just providing characters to react to the situations.

The second is when Omega offers help in the next few posts. This can lead to method one as well, by having you crash into the Nexus after that and then Pan will open a portal and things will proceed to the second stop on Zada's path with a few little bits added into it. Either way, if you see me mention that the Nexus has been accessed, just drop Jak into it somehow.

And a little tip to make things easier for us to respond to and to make it more interesting to read is to describe your character's movements and reactions in the post, not just what they say. And use things like italics to indicate thought.

If you want some prime examples of this look up an old RP by a guy called KOG. It's titled Ragnarok II: The Prophecy of Death and Resurrection. I'd recommend you read it through for kicks in your free time, it was a lot of fun to be a part of. It's over now though, but I'm hoping KOG will bring back the idea for a third RP.

Displaying Page 179 of 186
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 184 | 185 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close