Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 51 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 04:02 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192205
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Because of what I said before," said Chaos. "Give me a second, and I'll explain."
He held the Shadow Ball in front of him, and the dark energy began to drain into his body. The Shadow Ball slowly changed into little more than a black rock.
"There," he said. "The Shadow Ball is now totally drained. Kamiro knows there's only one other source of this dark energy, and that's the Shadow of Elemos. I will use that to destroy him."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:07 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192217
Chaoticjaf123
+
"I understand perfectly how you expect to kill Kamiro..." Ken said, staring blankly at chaos. "My point is, what will we do after you win? how will we get back to our time and dimension?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 04:17 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192235
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You weren't listening, were you?" asked Chaos sarcastically. "I have absorbed the last of Shadow Ball's energy. That means I now posses the dark energy needed to get us out of here. We don't need Shadow Ball for this job. We need me."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:24 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192246
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Oh, gotcha," Ken said, now looking at the castle. "So then all we need to do is defeat kamiro?"
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 04:30 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192249
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Easier said than done, old friend," said a voice from somewhere i the area. It seemed to echo around them. "I klnow exactly what you're planning to do. Come, join me for a drink. Old friends shouldn't be separated by such petty things."
"Damn it!" muttered Chaos. "The scum knows we're here!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:36 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192257
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Yeah, i gathered!" Ken shouted, glancing around him frantically. "But where the hell is his voice coming from?"
Cez Posted: 04:41 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192260
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"This is my world, Ryu," said Jango's voice, still echoing around the area. "I am everywhere. I am nowhere."
"Don't you ever talk any sense?" shouted Chaos.
"Once," said Jango. "It was a Tuesday, I believe. Are you guys coming or not?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:43 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192262
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Well..." Ken said, sighing. "I guess we cant do too much good standing around here..." He started to walk toward the castle, but stopped, glancing at chaos.
Cez Posted: 04:46 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192265
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"What's up?" asked Chaos, following Ryu. "Seems easy enough. Just go in, have a drink with the guy, kill him and leave. What could go wrong?"
jamarie Posted: 04:48 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192268
jamarie
+
"Alot,"Faith said looking at Chaos.She averted her gaze to the castle and joined followed them walking towards it.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 04:54 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192274
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Good point," said Chaos. As they reached the castle, the door opened by itself.
"Nice trick, Kamiro!" shouted Chaos.
"Join me in my chamber, Chaos," said Jango's voice. "Up the stairs, turn left, third door to your right!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:56 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192278
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Is it just me, or does any one else smell a bit of a trap?" Ken asked. "I mean i could be wrong but he has given us soecific instructions on getting into his 'evil lair,' so isnt this a bit odd?"
Cez Posted: 04:59 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192281
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((You're Ken now? Damn))

"We're old friends," said Chaos, grinning. "He seems to think I won't try to kill him because of that. And he doesn't know the first thing about being evil. He's doing it all wrong."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:04 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192287
Chaoticjaf123
+
((uhhh... i kinda always have been in this rp. whenever i said ryu was a type o and is now edited.))

"Even i know that," Ken said, grinning. "I mean sure, Ragnarok didnt exactly have a castle, since he always blew up most of everything he saw, but he was still pretty evil..."
Cez Posted: 05:07 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192290
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((Crud))

"No doubt," said Chaos, following Jango's directions. "But Ragnarok wanted to destroy the world, not rule it. There's a difference."
jamarie Posted: 05:07 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192291
jamarie
+
"Let's not keep the man waiting then,c'mon,"Faith said walking towardsthe castle doors.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted: 05:11 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192295
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos arrived at the door Jango had designated, and knocked. The door opened by itself. A robed figure was sat in a large chair at the end of a long table.
"Come in, take a seat," he said. "Been expecting you."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:12 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192298
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Well obviously," Ken said bluntly, staring at the figure suspiciously. "I would think that'd be noticeable, considering your giving us directions on how to get her and all..."
Cez Posted: 05:16 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192303
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Always the sarcastic one, Ken," said Jango. "Are you going to coe in, or just stand there?"
Chaos took the seat nearest to the door, and motioned for Ken and Faith to join him.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:24 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192317
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken cautiously stepped inside through the door, sitting down in a chair next to chaos. "What is this about he?" he whispered.
Displaying Page 51 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 49 | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close