Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 06:46 May16 2005 Post ID: 163824
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"I'd have told him anyway," said Chaos. "So, fire away. You can start with how you know Lowthos, followed by how you know the Timados, and finish up..."
He paused.
"... with how you got that," he said, pointing to the bracelet.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:50 May16 2005 Post ID: 163826
Chaoticjaf123
+
((Cez, if you look carefully you might notice a spoiler for chronicles part four...))

"Well if that is truly the glove of lowthos then im sure you know by now who dwells within me. Ragnarok has met lowthos personally and says he recognizes that glove anywhere. i have no idea about the timados, again my experience is limited to that of ragnarok. and to answer your other question and clear up and confusion this, "He pointed to the bracelet on his left arm, "Is the bracelet of chaos. it connects me to Ragnarok, ancient god of war. long story short i put it on to stop him from destroying the world."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 06:53 May16 2005 Post ID: 163829
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((I'm blind and ignorant. Never mind))

Chaos took off the Glove of Lowthos and placed it on the table next to him. The spirit of Lowthos floated up from it.
"Ragnarok," he growled. "We meet again. Long time no see."
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:56 May16 2005 Post ID: 163831
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ken stared at the spirit of lowthos. his eyes twitched a little as he flicked the bracelet. there was a bright flash of light, then when it died down, ken was gone, having been replaced by the massive form of Ragnarok.
"You should've called. of course i dont have a phone and i would never answer it if i did."
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Cez Posted: 06:58 May16 2005 Post ID: 163833
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"My point exactly," growled Lowthos. "So, what brings you to these parts? Timado troubles, perhaps?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:00 May16 2005 Post ID: 163835
Chaoticjaf123
+
"i wasnt aware of their return, actually. i was..." he sighed and continued reluctantly, "... off looking for a buddy of kens. you shouldnt laugh, i have no power to stop it. if you know about this stupid bracelet then you know that."
Cez Posted: 07:06 May16 2005 Post ID: 163838
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos and Lowthos both burst out laughing.
"The great God of war, helping his host track down his missing friend," laughed Lowthos. "That's a new one!"
"One thing you might not know," said Chaos. "Is that you do indeed have Timado troubles, whether you realise it or not."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:09 May16 2005 Post ID: 163840
Chaoticjaf123
+
"If you were imprisoned in the bracelet of chaos, you'd be doing whatever your wearer wanted too, lowthos. and you said this time the timados have gotten into my business without me even knowing. how have they gone and done that?"
Cez Posted: 07:11 May16 2005 Post ID: 163843
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Because you said you were looking for Ken's missing amigo," said Chaos slowly. "Surely even you can figure that out. It's not brain surgery, Ragnarok."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:12 May16 2005 Post ID: 163844
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Ah, so the timados have captured him then? why do they always insist on pissing me off?"
Cez Posted: 07:15 May16 2005 Post ID: 163846
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Not as dumb as you said he was, Lowthos," muttered Chaos. "Yes, the Timados have captured your friend. Strangely enough, they've also captured mine. Either of you got any experience with time travel?"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:17 May16 2005 Post ID: 163849
Chaoticjaf123
+
"None whatsoever... but im always open to new things. tell me, through time travel will there be anything that is evil and ok to kill?"
Cez Posted: 07:19 May16 2005 Post ID: 163853
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"The Timados, for a start," said Chaos. "And I'm sure we can find a few other things for you to maim."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:21 May16 2005 Post ID: 163854
Chaoticjaf123
+
"good. maim, mangle, destroy. violence is so much fun," he laughed.
Cez Posted: 07:24 May16 2005 Post ID: 163857
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I know what you mean," growled Lowthos. "I've been wreaking havoc and destructiuon since the Earth was still young, so there's not much about the subject I don't know."
"Okay guys, we have work to do," said Chaos. He took a handful of green crystals from his pocket, and tossed one to Shadow and one to Ken. "Time Cystals. The Time Lord had these things stockpiled, ready to use when the Timados returned. Looks like we'll have to use them now."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:26 May16 2005 Post ID: 163858
Chaoticjaf123
+
Ragnarok tapped the bracelet, turning back to ken. "And uhh, what exactly do we do?"
Cez Posted: 07:28 May16 2005 Post ID: 163860
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Observe," said Chaos. "Time Warp!"
His Time Crystal began to glow brightly, and a green portal appeared in the middle of the room.
"Come and take a look," he said.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:29 May16 2005 Post ID: 163862
Chaoticjaf123
+
"Are we going backi n time then?" ken asked, walking over to the portal.
Cez Posted: 14:45 May16 2005 Post ID: 164015
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Maybe," said Chaos. "Come take a look, and you'll find out."
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:51 May16 2005 Post ID: 164021
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
((You guys wrote a whole page without me? Dang, you RP good))

Shadow was watching the discussion between the four characters. He chuckled to himself and began to look out the window. Shadow became bored with this and said to Chaos, "I'm going for a walk. You don't mind do you?" Shadow shifted into a form of one of the townspeople. "The nearby town knows me as a savage. So i'll go casual."
Displaying Page 4 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close