Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play: The Time War

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:16 May14 2005 Post ID: 162617
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"I can guarantee I'll be of good assistance to you. My strength far outstands the Timados. Also, my knowledge of all the beings I have fought will come useful to you." Shadow said.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cez Posted: 16:23 May14 2005 Post ID: 162629
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"I'm still not entirely convinced," said Chaos. "What do you think, Lowthos?"
"I think we should test hius abilities," growled Lowthos. "See if he's really as good as he claims."
"Good idea," said Chaos. "Shadow, congratulations. You've passed the interview, but I'll have to see you in action."
"Chaos, there's a Timado group heading this way," growled Lowthos. "Ten of them, northbound towards the village."
"Perfect," said Chaos. He scooped up the Glove of Lowthos and slipped it onto his hand, wincing slightly as tentacles shot from his back. "Looks like your time has come, Shadow."
Chaos stood up, took his trenchcoat from the back of his chair and pulled it on.
"Ready to show me these formidable powers of yours?" he asked.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:28 May14 2005 Post ID: 162637
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"I thought you'd never ask." Shadow says. He waves his hand and pulls out both swords. Shadow barged out of the door, catching a glance at the oncoming Timados. "YAAAAAAAAH!!" Shadow screams and charges at them. He swoops his blades around, slicing one of the timados to pieces. "This should be easy."
Cez Posted: 16:31 May14 2005 Post ID: 162643
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos walked out of the Ancient Steeple, glancing at the advancing Timados.
"This should be interesting," he said. "Dimension-hopping Xenomorph shape-shifter versus time-travelling winged demons. Who'd have thought it?"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:36 May14 2005 Post ID: 162657
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Shadow slices another one in two. A third one knocks him down. "Ok, now I'm mad!" Shadow says as his swords absorb energy from his gloves. "TAKE THIS!" He slams the two swords down on the ground, causing a tremor. It kills 3 more of the demons. "Hmm...five more to go."
Cez Posted: 16:40 May14 2005 Post ID: 162662
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Flare Bomb!" shouted Chaos, hurling a huge fireball at the Timados and incinerating them. "Not bad, kid. You've got skills, I like that. You're now officially a Time Warrior."
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:42 May14 2005 Post ID: 162665
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"Good to know." Shadow says.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:44 May14 2005 Post ID: 162669
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(damn computer,always acting weird...)

(is laying on top of a builidng,looking at the hoard of Timados a little distance away)"Great,another freaking bunch of them...I don't care how many,when and how,but they are NOT going to live" "Are you going to fight Tom?" "Yes,Zeon.I have to,for everyone's sake(suddenly looks down,and sees Shadow and Chaos killing a bunch of them)Well,isn't that funny.OTHER people want to fight them as well(gets up onto feet)Here i GOOOOOOO (jumps off of the building towards them)Time for Excalibur!(pulls out the legendary sword from its satchel)(touches the ground safely,landing on feet,and heads towards the hoard of the Timados)"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:48 May14 2005 Post ID: 162676
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
(Im getting off for awhile so I can play Starcraft)

"Who in the world..." Shoadow stops as more Timados appear. "I thought those ones were the only ones?! Oh well, more fun for me!" He says as he puts his swords away. He puts his hand out, and flings a few Timados across the field.
t0ms0nic Posted: 17:00 May14 2005 Post ID: 162685
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(bye)

"(is really close to them,and Excalibur is ready for some kills)(sees Shadow and Chaos)Ha,more people after these things,this oughta be fun" "Don't get too cocky" "I said shut it.Anyways,time to kick some major butt"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:15 May15 2005 Post ID: 163045
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Name: Greg Freeze
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 205 lbs
Weapons: Froston Spear.
Appearance: Red bandanna, blue, leather armour.
Powers: Can freeze things.
Personality: Questions almost anything.
TestVirus101 Posted: 05:18 May15 2005 Post ID: 163051
TestVirus101
+
A portal opens up and Greg is thrown through it in front of Chaos, etc.
"{muttering} stupid portals "
" Who are you guys? "
Cez Posted: 12:45 May15 2005 Post ID: 163361
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"I could ask you the same thing," said Chaos. "You do realise you're in my forest, right?"
He turned to Tom.
"And who might you be?" he asked. The spirit of Lowthos appeared, floating behind Chaos.
"Perhaps these are the others who wish to fight the Timados," he growled. "Tell me, Greg Freeze and Tom Gale, what brings you to these parts?"
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:10 May16 2005 Post ID: 163712
TestVirus101
+
" Well....where I come from there seems to be these portals and well this has happened before and I was thrown through one and ended up here... "
Cez Posted: 04:01 May16 2005 Post ID: 163746
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"Right," said Chaos. "What do you know about Timados, Greg?"
RJ Fighter Posted: 04:52 May16 2005 Post ID: 163758
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Shadow ignored the newcomers and kept on slicing Timados. The only thing he didn't notice was an abnormally large demon flying toward him. Before he was able to look, Shadow was knocked down by something very heavy. "Ow! What the- I didn't know there were sumo Timados!" Shadow just stood there and laughed at the thing. He put away his swords and flung the large demon across the forest. It fell to the ground with a thud.
Cez Posted: 05:09 May16 2005 Post ID: 163763
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos glanced around the area.
"Not bad, Shadow," he said. "Looks like that's all of 'em. Guys, come inside. I need to show you all something."
Chaos walked back into the Ancient Steeple and climbed the stairs to the bell tower.
RJ Fighter Posted: 05:14 May16 2005 Post ID: 163765
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Shadow finished off a few more Timados and followed after Chaos. "Whew. I'm tired. Not used to fighting THAT many demons a day." He said.
Cez Posted: 05:17 May16 2005 Post ID: 163768
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"You'd better get used to it," said Chaos. "That was just a warm-up. We'll be up against a lot more than that, believe me."
He sat down in his armchair.
"Ever heard the legend of the Time Lord, Shadow?" he asked.
RJ Fighter Posted: 05:20 May16 2005 Post ID: 163771
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
"I have heard of it, but I haven't learned much about it. Aren't you related to the Time Lord?" Shadow asked.
Displaying Page 2 of 52
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close