Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
KOG Posted: 11:36 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627071
KOG
Post Likes: 0
+
All eyes were now locked on the situation near the bartender table. The unexpected appearances by the three men created a small rumble in the bearded male's stomach. Analyzing the situation intelligently, the two men oblige to the 'kind requests' and step away from the Teya, heading to the back corner of the bar. A smile appears under Teya's hood, as she breathes a sigh relief watching the two men leave.
"Thank you all for stepping in," said Teya, looking around at all three men. "If I could repay you for your noble actions, I would. Oh, where are my manners? I am Teya. What might your names be?"

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Titanic_Force Posted: 11:51 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627086
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe put his fist to his openhand and bowed "My name is Koroe Demenshei."
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:09 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627120
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((Halodude, you just copy-pasted what my character said pretty much...))

The man sat down next to Teya. "I'm Roy. Roy Creed. And not a problem with those two ogres. I was actually hoping they'd fight back, give me a chance to show 'em who's boss." Roy chuckled.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
halodude Posted: 18:08 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627269
halodude
+
((well sorry i did not really read you post though))
Will just stood standing."I am Will Holland". Will states." If you do not mind me asking what were you doing here?" Will asks."And you, Roy is it? Everything does not have to be solved with force you know." he adds.
Titanic_Force Posted: 18:16 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627275
Titanic_Force
+
"I agree with you." Koroe nodded towards Will. "Violence is necessary only as a last resort."
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:23 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627279
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Quite true, but then again, force is always the most fun way." Roy chuckled.

Titanic_Force Posted: 18:26 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627281
Titanic_Force
+
"Fun, yes," Koroe smirked. "neccesary, no. Fortunatley for you, there are many people out there that like to do things, the hard way."
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 18:31 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627283
KOG
+
Teya chuckles, appreciating the lighthearted and upbeat atmosphere created by the men. She then addresses Will. "I was walking around town trying to find a place to relax and I happened to stumble upon this place," she said, not revealing much. "You are all very kind. I'll try not to burden you much longer."
"Nonsense!" interjects the bartender. "You can spend the night in one of our hotel rooms just on the second floor. All of you are welcomed to spend the night. Don't want you sleeping just anywhere."
"How kind of you," said Teya. "But as I said, it's best that I leave as soon as possible.".
"You sound like you're in a hurry or on the run from something," suspected the bartender, sensing hastiness from Teya. "You're not in trouble, are you?"
"It's nothing ..." responded Teya, continuing to keep maintain her secrecy.

vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
halodude Posted: 18:35 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627287
halodude
+
"I do agree, I like it when the world's idiots must do thing the hard way." Will laughs."But the thought that someone would enjoy killing is inhumane." Will sighs. He then orders a drink and sighs again."Relax here, your joking right?" Will adds in disbelief.

« Last edited by halodude on May 23rd 2009 »
Titanic_Force Posted: 18:38 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627289
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe senses the sarcastic tone the bartender has. He politely ignores him. "Are you sure your ok? I guarentee if anything is after you, we will take care of it."
Pokemon Platinum

halodude Posted: 18:44 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627291
halodude
+
Will laughs at the bartender's remark."Not trying to be rude Koroe, if we are going to try and help her we should know what she is actually doing?"
Titanic_Force Posted: 18:52 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627293
Titanic_Force
+
"Touche." Koroe looks at the lady. "Yes, what are you doing? If you dont mind my asking." Koroe raised his eyebrow.
Pokemon Platinum

halodude Posted: 18:56 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627296
halodude
+
"You can not expect me to believe that your trying to relax in this dump!I mean come on I am not the brightest of the bunch but I know enough that your not doing what your saying you are doing." Will say.
KOG Posted: 18:59 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627297
KOG
+
"Gentlemen, I assure you it's nothing," Teya said. "I'm just here to relax and --"
Suddenly, Teya is cut off by a loud noise of glass shattering across the room! Every eye in the bar is drawn over towards the noise and we see the two fat, low hygiene men who bothered Teya before messing with another bystander. The men stood in front of a male figure who was leaning up against the wall and holding his hands inside his long brown pants pockets. His face is hidden under a red bandanna covering his nose and mouth while a hood covered his head. His body held a black chest plate which was complimented by the black gloves and a pair of black boots. As the fat men continued to taunt the male, he just stares off into space, not even acknowledging their existence.
"What's the matter, shrimp?" said one of the men, waving a broken glass bottle in front of the masked male. "You deaf or somethin'?"
"I think he needs someone to teach him a lesson in how to respect his elders," said the other fat man, cracking his knuckles.
"Those two men are so revolting ..." Teya said in disgust.
"Yeah, it's a shame they are my best customers," responded the Bartender. "How's about you fellas go over and take care of things for me, will ya?"

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 19:03 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627299
halodude
+
"Go do it yourself." Will shouts"and that man can look after himself."Will just looks on drinking his ale."Besides those fatties are gonna get crushed that guy looks good." he mutters.

« Last edited by halodude on May 23rd 2009 »
Titanic_Force Posted: 19:07 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627300
Titanic_Force
+
Koroe leaned against the bar table and folded his arms. "Id like to see how this plays out."
Pokemon Platinum

imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:09 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627301
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Even so, we wouldn't want any blood to get on this fine establishment, now would we?" Roy grinned. He hopped up from his seat. "Now, I thought you two were going to play nicely." Roy called to the men. "So, are you gonna back off, or is daddy going to have to punish you?" Roy cracked his knuckles.

KOG Posted: 19:11 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627302
KOG
+
"He is a bit odd," added Teya, catching sight of the masked man. "I wonder who he is."
The bartender takes another good look and, surprisingly, drops the glass cup from his hand. He catches the glass out of instinct before it can break, luckily, but a look of shock appeared on his face.
"My eyes must be getting a bit old," said the bartender. "I never realized HE was here. That man right there is Striker. He is what they call the Red Assassin. He is one hell of a fighter and he sure does know how to handle himself."
"The Red Assassin?" Teya mutters, turning her whole body over to look at the confrontation. "I've never held of him before. How did he get that name?"
"Let's just say all those who stood up against him ended up seeing red..." the bartender answered, doing a cut throat motion with his thumb.
"Oh ... I see," Teya responds, startled by the gory images in her head.

Hearing Roy's comment, the fat man with the broken glass bottle turns around and holds it up towards Roy, threatening to hurt him if he interferes. "And what are you gonna do if we don't back off cowboy!?" he responded in a mocking tone.

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 19:13 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627304
halodude
+
"Come on Roy, it would be almost as much fun to watch as to get in to it." Will calls. Even so he sets down his drink and walks over to help Roy."Come on fellas will you not just get drunk and pass out or are you to stupid to do even that." he taunts.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:14 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627305
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Nothing would be as fun as taking out the trash here." Roy said. "But I am curious of this man's abilities..." Roy said, leaning back against the bar.

Displaying Page 2 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close