Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
halodude Posted: 19:19 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627309
halodude
Post Likes: 0
+
"Good."Will sayes.He picks up his drink and resumes leaning on the bar near Roy."well if what the bartender said is true we are going to be digging graves not taking out the trash." He sighs.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Titanic_Force Posted: 19:26 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627318
Titanic_Force
+
"Sounds good to me. I just want to see some action. Hehe." Koroe laughed.
Pokemon Platinum

FC: 3267 6911 3096
KOG Posted: 19:32 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627326
KOG
+
The masked man lifts his hooded head and speaks. "Hey ladies ..." Striker spoke, addressing the two men. "Your fight is with me."
Not taking the comment politely, both men turn around and face the masked man with angry expressions.
"What did you call us?" asked the man with the glass bottle, holding it up to his face.
"Well, since you were so rude to not tell me your names, I guess I'll have to give you some," Striker answered back, lifting his head. "I think I'll call you, Marie, and then I'll call your friend, Tracy."
"You disrespectful rodent!" yells the other fat man, who cracked his knuckles.
"THAT'S IT!??" said the fat man with the bottle. "I'm gonna crush your head into the dust!"
"That would make me very happy Marie," responded Striker, letting off a good laugh.
Frustrated by his comment, the fat man lunges forward to drive the sharp end of broken bottle into Striker's head, but Striker merely tilts his head left to have the fat man hit the wall instead. As soon as the bottle shattered against the wall, Striker leaps up and executes a spinning heel kick to the fat male's head, sending him spinning to the ground. While still in thin air from his kick, Strike then steps off the wall behind him and uses the momentum to hit the other fat man with an even more powerful spinning heel kick, sending him spinning to the ground as well. Striker lands in unison with the second fat man hitting the ground, dusting his hands off as if to say, 'too easy.'

"Wow ..." said Teya. "That was fast! I could hardly keep up with his movements."

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 9th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:42 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627334
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"He's just showing off." Roy laughed. "Then again, so would I if I had to fight those weak tubs of lard."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Titanic_Force Posted: 19:46 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627336
Titanic_Force
+
"Impressive. Id like to see the extent of his full abilities." Koroe serveyed Striker.
Pokemon Platinum

halodude Posted: 19:52 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627345
halodude
+
"Well your not gonna see it if he is fighting drunk fatties." Will jokes."But I would also like to see this guy at his best." he adds."So you have a name stranger?" Will asks.Goes to take a sip of his beer but realizes it is empty he looks at the tap.
KOG Posted: 19:57 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627352
KOG
+
"Didn't I say his name was Striker?" said the bartender, getting a bit annoyed at Will not paying attention.
A thunderous applause of claps and masculine roars fill the bar after at the display from Striker. Even Teya clapped, but not too loud in hopes of not being noticed.
"Sorry about the mess, Ed," said Striker, approaching the bar table. "Why do you keep attracting these kind of idiots?"
"Well if ya'll paid half as good as them, they wouldn't be here, now would they?" joked the Bartender. "By the way, the name's Ed."
"Just give me the usual you old *******," Striker joked back, pulling up a seat next to Teya and turning to face the newcomers. "So I take it you people are new here? The name's Striker and I take it you enjoyed the show, right?"

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 13th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
halodude Posted: 20:07 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627357
halodude
+
"O yea man it was great maybe you should add some fireworks at the end of it and smoke" Will mutters with a hint of sarcasm."So you come here often I take and yes I am new here I am not even from here I am just crashing here here tonight from the village over the mountains" Will introducing himself."Names Will so is Striker your real name or a nickname?"Will wonders.

« Last edited by halodude on May 23rd 2009 »
Titanic_Force Posted: 20:10 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627360
Titanic_Force
+
"Yeah. You put on quite the show. Funny, and action packed!" Koroe smiled. "I hear your quite the fighter."
Pokemon Platinum

KOG Posted: 20:10 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627362
KOG
+
"Maybe it is, maybe it's not," Striker responds Will, receiving his bottle of beer and taking a sip of it. "That's something for me to know and for you to never figure out."

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 9th 2016 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:11 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627363
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"A 'show' is generally more than ten seconds long. That was more of a preview I believe." Roy said. "So, Striker, you're an assassin or what? Why are you hanging around here?"

halodude Posted: 20:15 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627369
halodude
+
"Well if I am supposed to find out i should at least get a hint."Will grins.Orders another ale and resumes drinking.Just taking in the chaos of the well filled tavern.
KOG Posted: 20:19 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627371
KOG
+
"This is Striker's hang out spot," Ed the bartender answered for him. "This is where he kicks it when he's not off fighting and saving the day"
"Heh, saving the day...." muttered Striker, chugging down his bottle of beer. "That's a good one, Ed."
"Well, I think you're quite the hero," said Teya, looking towards Striker with a smile. "You really put those brutes in their place."
"Thanks lady, but I'm no hero," Striker kindly responds. "I just do what I do to keep the peace, and I doubt killing people would be considered as a heroic tactic...."
"Killing people?" Teya said, having her interest peaked.
"I'm an assassin," said Striker. "I kill people for money. Nothing heroic about that."

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 20:25 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627376
halodude
+
"Wow and I thought assassins had no class."Will smirks.Sips on his beer and cracks his neck."Well that was relaxing."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:27 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627380
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"That's a ditto for me." Roy said. "I'm also up for hire by military's during wars. I suppose you could call me an Assassin and a Merc."

halodude Posted: 20:31 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627387
halodude
+
"Have you no shame Roy?" Will laughs."I serve the Roman Empire like everyone in my village though they have not sent the inspectors in quite some time." he murmurs."Come to think of it village records show the last time they came about 60 years ago and he said something about a fall of some sort." thinking aloud.
Titanic_Force Posted: 20:37 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627397
Titanic_Force
+
"Wait..." Koroe turned toward the women. "We were just about to find out what you were doing before those two bumbling bafoons interupted us."
Pokemon Platinum

halodude Posted: 20:39 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627401
halodude
+
"That is true do not let my rambling stop this."Will says."Well lets hear it."he says while sipping his ale.
KOG Posted: 20:44 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627404
KOG
+
"I'm glad you boys can make jokes off the fact that I've killed many people," said Striker. "Anyways, what brings you here lady?"
Striker had never taken the time to examine Teya before this point. However, as soon as his eyes caught sight Teya's face under her hood, he froze in shock. For a second, Striker loses all touch of where he is, before collecting himself.
"What are you doing here!!??" Striker yelled at Teya.
"Huh!?" asked Teya, a bit startled by Striker's sudden outburst. "What do you mean? What's going on?"

Just then, the building soon began to lose sunlight. After only ten seconds, the sunlight had disappeared and it was completely dark inside the bar.

"That's odd," examined Ed the bartender. "It sure did get dark quickly. I'll turn on the lights."
Ed turned and flicked the light switch on behind him, turning the ceiling lights on and illuminating the bar. Suddenly, seconds after being turned on, all the light bulbs explode and shatter to pieces, returning the room back to darkness! The entire bar goes silent at the sight of the bulbs exploding.

"Damn ..." whispers Striker, looking towards the shattered light bulbs.
"Oh no ..." Tera said. "No no no no!! Not here!!"

vvv credit to .Impact.

halodude Posted: 20:48 May23 2009 Post ID: 2627406
halodude
+
"Hey what is going one?" Will yells.He then runs to his room and grabs his armor and Unconquered Sapphire and his shield. While running back to the main room he struggles into his armor. He arrives back in the main room fully ready to fight off anything."YOU TWO EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON NOW!"Will yells at the top of his lungs.
Displaying Page 3 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close