Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

RP - Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits Of Vladimar"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 43 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
pkmn boy32 Posted: 06:07 Aug19 2009 Post ID: 2714469
pkmn boy32
Post Likes: 0
+
So basically kid, if you have the choice, it's best to run from them.said Leefe, remembering his last encounter with a tormentor and how it exhausted him till he was begging for a rest.

[center][color=gold]Thank you Saphy for the sig![/center]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
KOG Posted: 03:21 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716128
KOG
+
It was not long before the group reached Polly Village and its big lake. Grace slowly descends to theground and flies around the city in a circle, waiting for the group to depart.
"We need some leads on this spirit" said Striker. "Let's ask around a bit and see if anyone knows anything. Lets go Teya."
Teya hangs onto Striker, as they both leap off the bird and land on the ground below.

(( Once you guys land, you can create random people and ask them questions about the spirit. They won't know much, but they can tell you that their children or they've seen children act a bit strange lately. Get creative with it. Smile ))

« Last edited by KOG on Mar 15th 2012 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
pkmn boy32 Posted: 15:35 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716550
pkmn boy32
+
Leefe was the next to jump off, and he quickly ran to an older woman.
Excuse me ma'am, but may I ask you a few questions? said Leefe. He was using his age to his advantage.
"Certainly young one" the woman replied. She was beaming brightly.
Has anything... Strange, been going on recently?
"Not that I recall... Well, actually yes, there have been accidents recently..."
Such as? Leefe was getting curious, hoping that it may be related in someway to his parents' killer
"These kids have been going around doing the most unlikely things."
Like what? his hopes fell when the woman said "kids"
"Well, the other day, little mr turner ran away was found in that alley over there. When his parents found him, he was burning two cat skeletons, and he was skinning another one live. His mouth was caked with blood. He ATE those cats sir, and if you ask me, he's the best fed child in this city!"
Leefe was about to vomit at the thought That is... Weird... Thank you for your time ma'am. I appreciate it. said Leefe as he took off to find if anyone else found any bizarre information

« Last edited by pkmn boy32 on Aug 20th 2009 »

Umbreon_X Posted: 16:39 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716637
Umbreon_X
+
Cress jumped off the bird, and scanned the area around him. "Nice looking place." He said out loud as he walked around "Time to investigate." Cress at down against wall of a building as began to play his guitar watching as the civilians passed by, he was waiting for one who seemed to be social enough and a person who seemed to have information. People passed but a man who seemed to have wealth is the one Cress followed "Sir spare some change?"He asked, the mane stopped and turned to face Cress "What do you need it for?"He asked in a monotone voice. Cress quickly thought of what to say "I've been trying to get to my grandfathers town to visit him, my brother informed he is sick and wants me to be there..."Cress looked down as he was using poor acting skills to earn some money and gather information. The man looked at Cress as he pulled some money and placed it into Cress' open palm. Cress grinned "Thanks good sir, I've been here for a while and noticed there have been some odd occurances, have you?"Cress asked inquisitively as he placed the money in his pocket. The man placed his index figner ot his chin "Hm..."He paused "I have seen children acting strange at nighttime. They caw like crows and they seem to keep their faces hidden, some of them I've seen kill the other birds...they ' pelt them with rocks and rip their wings off. Not even in my young days did we do stuff that twisted."The man finished and looked ot Cress,as he nodded in agreement "Thank you again good sir."
My second siggy ever, quite proud of it ^^
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:06 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716686
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Roy tapped someone on the shoulder. "Hey, you. What's been going on around here lately?"
The man stared at him for a moment, then screamed and ran away for about six feet before running smack into a brick wall and falling to the ground unconcious.
"Well then." Roy said, scratching the back of his head.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
KOG Posted: 17:27 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716720
KOG
+
Striker and Teya wonder around the wooden houses, looking for whoever they could find. They come up to a wooden house that stuck out over the rest. Unlike the other wooden houses, this one was made of pure gray stone. Same design, different structure. A familiar female stood in front of the house. She wore a green dress over an all purple attire.
"Helen?" asked Teya.
The woman turns around and smiles at them. It was indeed the woman they first met passing through Polly Village.
"My lady!" said Helen. "You've returned. How goes your journey to the great cathedral?"
"Everything went well" Teya said. "I am....okay now."
"Thats great to hear!" said Helen. "I'm glad they removed the spirit from you."
"Yeah...." mutters Teya.
"Umm, has anything strange happened lately?" asked Striker.
"Well, for some reason my son has not come home in a long time" said Helen. "The last time I saw him was yesterday morning when you first arrived. He left home during my sleep."
"Really now?" said Striker. "Thats a bit odd. Any reason why?"
"I cannot say" Helen said, crossing her arms over his body. "I hope he is alright."

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 20th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:47 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716752
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Sounds like a lead." Roy commented, showing up next to Striker. "Any idea where he might have gone?"

pkmn boy32 Posted: 20:15 Aug20 2009 Post ID: 2716908
pkmn boy32
+
Hey guys! I got a name and a lead! said Leefe as he came running at a human pace. He didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to himself.
Then a breeze blew by, and Leefe smelt a slightly smoky smell. He then turned his head in the direction the wind came in, then snapped it back to the group.
Um... Guys, concerning my lead... I think I found him up this way. Can't you smell that?

KOG Posted: 23:01 Aug21 2009 Post ID: 2717828
KOG
+
"Its probably a chimney or something" Striker responded to Leefe. "But yeah, where do you think he could be?"
"I really don't have a clue" responded Helen. "It just seems so odd that....well, he does like to swim at the Polly Village lake on certain occassions."
"Bingo" said Striker. "Then its off to the lake we go. We probably did not see him because we were travelling high in the air with Grace."

vvv credit to .Impact.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 17:26 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719475
pkmn boy32
+
((not now, but eventually can I get a fight between Leefe and the killer? No rush on it though))

Leefe looked back towards the scent, knowing something was amiss.
Hehe. Yeah, sorry. I guess I'm hyped about being so close to finally finding this guy

KOG Posted: 23:14 Aug24 2009 Post ID: 2720621
KOG
+
(( I'll see what I can do. Just don't try to control the story. ))

With Striker leading and Helen accompanying, the group heads down the road back to the lake. It took them shorter time to reach the lake since they were familiar with the way. Upon traveling the road, they could hear loud screams of joy coming from the lake.
"Hey, you hear that?" said Striker. "Sounds like a party is going on over here."
Once the lake came into view, the lake was viewed swirming with teens and kids playing in the lake. They were swimming, jumping around, playing pooltag and everything.
"Wow, it sure is crowded" examined Teya.
"Yeah...." mutters Striker. "It sure is...." He felt something was not right with the situation.
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:57 Aug27 2009 Post ID: 2722506
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"What the hell are these kids doing?" Roy growled. "The village is falling apart from all the weird stuff happening, and they're partying the day away here?"

pkmn boy32 Posted: 06:08 Aug28 2009 Post ID: 2722615
pkmn boy32
+
Hmm... Take a look over there. I'm not sure that some these kids are, let's say, partying... said Leefe indicating towards the kid over by the biggest pine tree in the center.

KOG Posted: 00:00 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723088
KOG
+
Helen steps out in front of the group and points out a young teenage boy with black hair, swimming near shore. "Thats my son" she said. "Jonah!"
The boy immediately upon hearing the name, revealing that indeed was his name. "Hey mom!" the boy responded, waving at her from the pool.
"Where have you been?" said Helen, approaching the pool. "You haven't been home lately."
"If I may ask, Johan" said Teya. "Do you mind telling me why all you kids are here at this particular spot?"
Jacob did not respond right away. He thought about his answer for a good second.
"Honestly, I don't know" said Jonah. "I just remember waking up here and seeing everyone playing in the lake. So I just hoped in."
Striker turned to Roy and the others. "Think any of you can crack this one?"

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 29th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 08:28 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723281
pkmn boy32
+
((just saying, but is Jacob really Jonah?))
Leefe looked at all the kids. They all seemed innocent enough. The first thought that came to him was brainwash, but he couldn't tell for sure.
Are you sure you don't remeber anything before this? said Leefe. He didn't want to scAre anyone with his thought of brainwash

imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:00 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723523
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Sure." Roy said. He walked over to the kid. "Quit lying. If I were to wake up next to a lake, I'd head home. I would't jump in and start playing. Tell the truth."

KOG Posted: 13:05 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723527
KOG
+
(( Yeah lol. Johan is his name. It was editted, thanks. Smile ))

"I really don't remember anything" said Johan. "All I remember was me waking up one day and walking to the well near my house. And....thats all I remember. Everything after that is blank."
"I think you better go home, kid" said Striker. "Something seems a miss here."

At that moment, a stampede of feet echoes across the area. Every eye in the lake and even the group looks north towards the cathedral to view a colony of royal knights marching down the road with swords. They were all being led by a black woman with long white hair and a large white robe covering her body. (( Think Storm in a priest suit ))
"Oh lord, them again..." mutters Striker. "I suppose that would be the assigned jovacaster sent to take care of the spirit of the dark lord."
"Thats the Great Swobota" said Teya. "She is one of the most powerful jovacasters in the land."

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 29th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:13 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723539
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"So, what? Are we gonna get stuck here again until the spirit is destroyed or posesses someone again?" Roy growled.

pkmn boy32 Posted: 13:27 Aug29 2009 Post ID: 2723566
pkmn boy32
+
HOLD IT!!! yelled Leefe to Jonah. Leefe's eyes were slowly growing grey... He was thinking...
Jonah, right? You said that you were apriaching the well? Did you notice anything... Unusual? Particularly any person? he emphasized person

KOG Posted: 08:35 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724241
KOG
+
"Lets hope not" Striker responded to Roy.
Meanwhile, Johan was way too distracted by Swobota approaching to really respond vocally, but he does nod his head left and right to tell Leefe he did not remember much.
Swobota comes to a stop at the edge of the lake and glances over it at the hundreds of kids playing in it. She then lifts her head and mutters the words, "Seize them...."
On command, the army surrounding Swobota storms the lake and begins capturing every young kid in the water. As expected, the kids began screaming in fear and fright as the royal knights take them under siege.
"Hey, what the hell is this?" said Striker.
"I - I don't understand this" Teya said in shock. "Why are they doing this?"
"Johan, run!!!" Helen yelled, fearing the worst for her son.
Johan dashes out of the water and races down the road towards town.

« Last edited by KOG on Aug 30th 2009 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Displaying Page 43 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close