Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rosario Vampire

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
nightmare2 Posted: 11:34 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842370
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
yeah that one. since then i haven't read any, but i can't find the manga right after that.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:57 May09 2010 Post ID: 2842499
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Just go to onemanga.com or mangafox.com, they seem to have all the latest chapters for viewing.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
nightmare2 Posted: 12:08 May15 2010 Post ID: 2844792
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
okay thx alot!

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Symbol de Au Posted: 12:44 Jun16 2010 Post ID: 2857128
Symbol de Au
Post Likes: 0
+
hey...it got updated again...and I guess that the bus driver wasn't one of the three dark lords...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:19 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857390
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Yeah, I wasn't expecting Moka's mother to be the third great Dark Lord, let alone their freaking leader, Hm, Maybe that explains why Moka is so damn powerful, which in turn, could make Tsukune stronger cause of her blood in his veins.

Also, I knew it!, that was Akuha/Akua (whichever is the correct one, I'll just stick with Akuha) showing up in the present time! :P. Also, we can now tie together WHY it'd be bad if Moka and Akuha met up again...

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Symbol de Au Posted: 18:21 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857649
Symbol de Au
+
I will give you credit, you did call that akua/akuha thing...
Yeah I can certainly understand why now...Still I wonder why moka's outer form looks just like her mother, it must have been something she did with the rosario...
I hope the next chapter finishes the flashback...Also I think the bus driver is once again the most mysterious character...not that he ever stopped being the most mysterious...)

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
nightmare2 Posted: 19:49 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857673
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
does he have a name yet? or is it just bus driver?
That was awesome, didn't see that coming.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:56 Jun17 2010 Post ID: 2857677
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Hm, I wonder why she looks like her too, might be explained in the next chapter...

Though we finally know all three of the Dark Lords though, I was surprised Moka's Father wasn't one to be honest XD. And not surprising that Shinso thing Akasha and the two other Dark Lord's beat was named Alucard, or, Dracula.

Symbol de Au Posted: 09:30 Jun21 2010 Post ID: 2859057
Symbol de Au
+
nightmare2 said:does he have a name yet? or is it just bus driver?
That was awesome, didn't see that coming.

I think it's just bus driver...

I'm kinda confused about Moka's mom...I mean she's the leader of the Dark Lords but she sent Moka away rather than just Knocking out anyone who got near her...I wonder if something happened to her powers, or if it's something more complicated...

Also I don't know why they kept the body or why it was such a big deal since the guys already dead but there's probably something more to that also...

nightmare2 Posted: 09:58 Sep09 2010 Post ID: 2899151
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
You guys read newest chapter? Poor Tsukune. I guess i want post anything till you guys read it.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:18 Sep11 2010 Post ID: 2900337
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yeah, I read it, do feel sorta sorry for Tsukune, and honestly, The sisters haven't changed much at all from kids>>>>Teen/Older Teens, well, Mainly Akuha and Karua, Karua herself looks only slightly different, Akuha looks exactly the same, just taller...

Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Sep 11th 2010 »

jose22_1986 Posted: 17:55 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901322
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
Yeah, but it kinda seems like some of this could've been avoided if Akasha hadn't let herself be cut in half...

Anyhoo I'm wondering whether or not Akuha is still after the shinso blood. It seems kinda like she's trying to help with the seal or something but she was pretty determined in the beginning...
Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:30 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901569
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well Akasha did pretty much let her guard down as soon as Moka showed up, I guess Akuha just took advantage of that, but I still wonder why, Akuha would risk scarring Moka for life by killing her mother in front of her just to get more power, instead of waiting for Akasha to send Moka away or something?.

Well Akuha now knows the only person, to her knowledge, with Shinso blood is Moka, but I dunno if Akuha will go to the same lengths of getting it as she did with Akasha, cause not only would she get on Tsukune and the gangs bad side, I bet she would get on Karua's bad side as well, considering just how much she loves her sisters.

jose22_1986 Posted: 19:50 Sep14 2010 Post ID: 2902159
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
Yeah, at the least I don't think she'll flat out attack her this time. If she would why not attack her before?

I'm also wondering how Tsukune is going to get out though...
Espada Vampiro Posted: 22:39 Sep14 2010 Post ID: 2902274
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
It just seems to me all the sisters are close, as both Akuha and Karua seem to care for their sisters deeply, although Akuha only seemed to show deep love for Moka, the younger Inner Moka seemed to share the same love for her sisters, even if she probably found Kokoa annoying, but now, it seems Inner Moka doesn't like any of them.

Easy, Pl0tkai! *shot dead*. Seriously though, I wonder myself, Tsukune seemed to have taken quite the mental/emotional blow when he found out the outer Moka was technically a fake.

Displaying Page 7 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close