Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rosario Vampire

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 18:35 Apr24 2010 Post ID: 2836101
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
hey wasn't there another thread for this anime?
But i haven't read then manga for about 1 and a half years.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Symbol de Au Posted: 19:07 Apr24 2010 Post ID: 2836131
Symbol de Au
Post Likes: 0
+
No this is the same one it's just old and if there's another one it's way too old.

^You're way behind 0_o well actually since it's monthly and there were breaks only about 16-17 chapters.

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:08 Apr25 2010 Post ID: 2836450
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
And since it's monthly, it shouldn't be to hard to catch up, as, with free time, it won't take long, despite every chapter having 30-40 pages...

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
nightmare2 Posted: 17:44 Apr25 2010 Post ID: 2836465
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
ohh i thought there was another one. cause i remeber posting in it and no posts in this one were made by me.

its really good manga. stopped reading because it was monthly. but i think i can catch up.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:14 Apr27 2010 Post ID: 2836960
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well, I can say the Manga is better then the Anime, the Anime is pretty funny, and they chose good voices for the characters, aside from maybe Tsukune, but the Manga is far better.

Also, anyone but me think they made Kokoa a complete and total Obsessed Psychopath in the Anime, compared to the Manga?.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:05 Apr30 2010 Post ID: 2838344
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
yes i do. i watched the anime and when they showed her i thought it was joke or something.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:54 May01 2010 Post ID: 2838619
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yeah, She looked like a REAL Psycho when the others told Moka to stand up to her, about the 3rd time it showed Kokoa chasing after her, I was like "WTF?!" at her face, but lol'd at Moka running away XD. I only fear how they'll make Karua act if she is put into the series, or worse, Sun is put in and she talks like a normal person...

nightmare2 Posted: 18:22 May01 2010 Post ID: 2839145
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Are they making a third season? Because i'm pretty sure it ended because of there character problems. Would LVE to see them put Sun in!

Espada Vampiro Posted: 04:44 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839319
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
People keep making false release dates for the third season, I love the Anime cause it's got it's really funny moments, just wish it would tone down on the Fanservice. I would love to see both Karua AND Sun in the Anime :P, If they do make a third season with Sun, make it show a flashback of her smacking Ginei over the head with her notebook! XD.

nightmare2 Posted: 11:17 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839470
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Wait so there is going to be a third season? I thought that was just people wanting it to happen and making stuff up.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 15:23 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839623
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
It hasn't been confirmed that there will be one, I just hear people make false release dates for it, it ain't coming in Spring cause of that Spring Anime list or whatever, I know that much...

nightmare2 Posted: 16:10 May02 2010 Post ID: 2839658
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Aww i really hope there will be one. It still is good show even though it doesn't follow manga and kokoa being a phsycopath.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:04 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840011
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yeah, despite not following the Manga, it was still funny, just hope if they do make a 3rd one, Kokoa is less of a psychopath and less obsessive XD.

nightmare2 Posted: 17:22 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840024
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I would actually like to see them make a series that follows the manga.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:43 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840049
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yeah, they remade Fullmetal Alchemist to follow the Manga, why can't they do that with Rosario?, or let someone else do it? :P.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:10 May03 2010 Post ID: 2840083
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
yeah and it would probaly get alot of viewers. I really wanna see Tsukune as a ghoul in the anime. They would have alot of good fight scenes.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 13:54 May04 2010 Post ID: 2840403
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
It WOULD get a lot of viewers, I would love the fight scenes in the Manga Animated XD.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:27 May06 2010 Post ID: 2841290
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Well i can't find out what manga i left out on. It was the one with a guy who attack Tsukune to recruit him i think. He could summon monsters.

Symbol de Au Posted: 22:03 May07 2010 Post ID: 2841684
Symbol de Au
Post Likes: 0
+
^Oh you mean Fong Fong from Hong Kong?

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:13 May08 2010 Post ID: 2842141
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
That's probably it, he could summon a Phoenix and he does want to recruit Tsukune into his Family, in a, non, weird way, I suppose :P.

Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close