Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rosario Vampire

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Rozalin Posted: 21:48 Apr10 2010 Post ID: 2828122
Rozalin
Post Likes: 0
+
Too much reasons for it. @_@

Mood: Hungry
Style: Asian, breakdance, anime, music
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lilium Almateria Posted: 08:25 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828281
Lilium Almateria
+
Espada Vampiro said:lol, Evil Oldest sister in Rosario, and Evil Older sister in Avatar, yeah, sorta alike :P.

But I wonder if they'll ever make a remake of the Rosario Anime that follows the Manga, a few reasons:
1.Anime is funny, but too much fanservice >_>.
2.Want to see a bad@$$ Tsukune instead of a wuss Tsukune.
3.A lot of funny moments in the Manga I wanna see animated.
4.I wanna see Karua animated, as to tell if her hair is still silver, or cause of those 'Limiters' if her hair is a different color, mainly cause I saw a couple of pictures where people think her hair is blond, which I don't think it is. Plus, she's funny as heck and sorta cute at the same time :P.

i was talking about looks lol

1. im still not able to figure out why they do that
2. your not the only one, in the manga, Tsukune is more prone to wanting to fight
3. ditto
4.i think she might not be in her vampire form becuase she is an assasinate so she probably has to wear a limiter to keep her aura from being revealed

siggy by me

With the kindness and strength that songs can craft, I give them all to you.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 15:17 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828716
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
lol, Yeah, they do look similar now that you mention that :P.

1.I think cause the Manga has Ecchi Moments in it, and they wanted the Anime to be full-blown-not-following-the-manga-ecchi >_>.
2.lol, Yeah, plus when gets mad and shows his Vampire eyes, that's always cool.
3.Like for one the chapter where Yukari turns everyone into kids, that was hilarious.
4.Point, but even when it showed her as a kid, meaning she couldn't be a Assassin, she still had a limiter then, makes me wonder just how strong her and Akuha really are.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Lilium Almateria Posted: 18:33 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828912
Lilium Almateria
+
1. but thats why the manga is so much better, if it followed the manga than the anime is gonna be hilarious lol
2. the eyes were awsome
3. i wished they animated that ;_;
4. strong enough to beat the snot out of Moka apparently

siggy by me

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:24 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828982
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
1.lol, Hilarious and awesome if it would've followed the Manga.
2.Yeah ;_;
3.Along with the Sun arc, her Sound Powers were way cool, plus her hitting Ginei over the head with a notebook = Win XD.
4.And with a limiter still on and holding back cause Moka was her sister, dear lord I fear her true power o_0.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Lilium Almateria Posted: 20:28 Apr11 2010 Post ID: 2828984
Lilium Almateria
+
her true power = beating every other students to the ground xD

siggy by me

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:15 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829199
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Point, I don't see how Moka and Tsukune is gonna win against her unless they use her love for her sisters against her, preferably to make her join their side, cause if she stays on the Fairy Tale side, Moka WILL run into Akuha eventually, and might get severely hurt, which Karua won't like, or want, but hey, that's just me :P.

Lilium Almateria Posted: 06:41 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829247
Lilium Almateria
+
i have a feelings its gonna be like...the 2 sister meets, Fairy Tale side tries to recruit Moka, Moka denies, Akuha walks away and a few episodes(or volumes) later, Moka is in trouble and Akuha rescues her, they than talk for a bit and than Akuha walks away

yea...thats how i picture and that is how i roll xD

siggy by me

Espada Vampiro Posted: 14:48 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829371
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, If what Karua said means anything, I don't think Moka would ever accept help from Akuha, if she tried, I think Moka would probably attack her XD. Besides, we dunno yet what Akuha herself thinks of Kokoa, Moka and Karua, as she just showed up.

As for the rescue thing, it would seem more fitting for Karua, since she seems to have a undying love for her sisters, and wouldn't want one of them to be in danger of dying, despite my feeling that the master mind of Fairy Tale is their Father.

Lilium Almateria Posted: 15:24 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829389
Lilium Almateria
+
eh, who knows. lets just sit back and enjoy the current (or soon to be release) manga xD

siggy by me

Espada Vampiro Posted: 16:19 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829408
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Although it's gonna be another month before it's released :P.

On another note, I so wish they'd make a Rosario+Vampire FIGHTING Game on the PSP based on the Manga, instead of those stupid dating games or whatever on the DS and PS2...

Rozalin Posted: 22:28 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829635
Rozalin
+
I was hopping it would be a fighting game. D:

Espada Vampiro Posted: 23:17 Apr12 2010 Post ID: 2829652
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Same here, I'd lvoe a Rosario Fighting game based on the Manga, we'd get the Bad@$$ Tsukune for one, and I would love to play as Sun, I always loved the idea of using Sound as a weapon, plus if it had team battle, I would predict the following Tag Moves:
Tsukune+Moka (she'd be Inner by default)
Kurumu+Mizore.
Basically any of the Harem girls + Tsukune.
Ginei+Sun.
Moka+Kokoa.
Possibly even Moka+Karua and Karua+Kokoa* XD.

*Kokoa wouldn't want to, but I don't think she'd want Karua to cry, we all know what happens when she does :P.

Rozalin Posted: 16:27 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2829905
Rozalin
+
Lol. What about Ruby?

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:32 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2830058
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Point, her and Yukari would definitely have one.

Rozalin Posted: 20:59 Apr13 2010 Post ID: 2830127
Rozalin
+
Lol. Good idea. :D

Symbol de Au Posted: 20:23 Apr15 2010 Post ID: 2831305
Symbol de Au
+
Espada Vampiro said:lol, Point, her and Yukari would definitely have one.

Or Yukari and Karua I mean didn't they start some sort of flat-chested alliance or something? XD

« Last edited by Symbol de Au on Apr 15th 2010 »

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:09 Apr16 2010 Post ID: 2831403
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, You mean Kokoa?, Yeah, in the Manga, it did seem Yukari and Kokoa became friends, Hmm, another would most likely be Ginei and the Karate Club Captain, now if the game had the ability so the characters said Specific things to each other, I can imagine the funny ones, like Yukari and Kurumu calling Ginei a "Enemy of Women" or whatever they called him XD.

Symbol de Au Posted: 07:21 Apr16 2010 Post ID: 2831438
Symbol de Au
+
Espada Vampiro said:lol, You mean Kokoa?, Yeah, in the Manga, it did seem Yukari and Kokoa became friends, Hmm, another would most likely be Ginei and the Karate Club Captain, now if the game had the ability so the characters said Specific things to each other, I can imagine the funny ones, like Yukari and Kurumu calling Ginei a "Enemy of Women" or whatever they called him XD.

lol yeah they both start with a K and end with an a. I wonder what moves the head master would have?

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
Espada Vampiro Posted: 14:19 Apr19 2010 Post ID: 2833708
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Hard to say really, I could already imagine moves for almost all of the other Characters, I know Karua's special would be her removing the limiter and slicing and dicing the enemy, And Moka's..........One POWERFUL kick :P.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think the Anime of Season 2 made Kokoa look like a total and complete Psychopath when she's not?, and A LOT more obsessed with Inner Moka then she's supposed to be...

Displaying Page 5 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close