Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rosario Vampire

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Espada Vampiro Posted: 16:33 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771658
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
lol, The Anime is known for it's Fanservice over anything else, so it doesn't surprise me XD. I wish it would've followed the Manga, I want a badass Tsukune and Moka vs. Karua Animated damn it! XD.

Also, I found this little thing for Karua.

"Karua/Kahlua Shuzen is the older sister of Kokoa Shuzen and older half-sister of Moka Akashiya.

Kokoa harbors a deep fear of her since she "has the smile of an angel" and is apparently the best killer in the family, which is ironic since she hates to hurt others and cries whenever she kills. Her earrings are a limiter, similar to that of Moka's Rosario, she has access to further transformations that allow her arms to develop razor sharp bat wings. According to Yukari, all vampires were able to take forms of other animals, but due to a vampire's vanity of beauty over form, this is considered a lost technique. "

@2nd Bolded: Kinda makes sense though XD.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Xion. Posted: 22:15 Dec05 2009 Post ID: 2771785
Xion.
Post Likes: 0
+
I kinda knew some of that stuff. Espasuly about Kokoa being scared of her sister. :P

Signature by Me
Click my signature and join my team ^^
Xion's story is the sadest thing I'ev ever seen...
Espada Vampiro Posted: 11:25 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2771928
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Kinda can get why she is though XD. But I say as long as her "Job" doesn't target you in particular, you have nothing to fear from Karua XD.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Xion. Posted: 22:48 Dec06 2009 Post ID: 2772128
Xion.
+
If Moka is the target than it should be a good fight between sisters or better yet, both oldest sisters fight till the end. XD

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:56 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772205
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, I still say Moka would probably loose against Karua if she went all out, I mean, Karua was holdin back as she had one more Limiter on, and she was fighting her sister, giving Moka sorta a edge even though it was a tie.

The oldest sister.........I fear her power, I mean, she's gonna be the strongest of them all, I fear how she fights/acts.

Xion. Posted: 16:11 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772324
Xion.
+
She's probably rughless out of all the others.

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:12 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772410
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, True, Kokoa is kinda the immature one, Moka is kinda the cocky one as her Inner Self, her outer Self would be, the Shy one?, I guess, Karua would be the nice one, and all that's left is ruthless, arrogant and smart XD.

Xion. Posted: 20:15 Dec07 2009 Post ID: 2772412
Xion.
+
Yup. That would pretty much some it all up. XP

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 09:08 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772516
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Still though, I can only wonder how strong the last sister is, let alone their father, the Anime made it look like he could blow someone away without even touching them, like Star Wards Force XD.

Craizen Posted: 16:59 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772589
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I know this is off topic but, is the title a typo?
Xion. Posted: 17:16 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772600
Xion.
+
Their father is the strongest of all Vampires. :P

Yes, look in the first page and my first post. I stated that I made a typo. Sorry. :P

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:22 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772604
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, I know, but still..... Hm, I wonder if Moka has a hidden brother? XD. I bring that up mainly cause she has a brother in my FanFic, and he REALLY despises humans XD.

Oh yeah, can't you edit the topic title when editing the first post?, I remember being able to at one point :P.

Xion. Posted: 17:26 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772606
Xion.
+
Just like their father. XDD

Oh cool. I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 22:13 Dec08 2009 Post ID: 2772656
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Yeah XD, but unlike their father, he has a reason for not liking his sisters XD.
For Kokoa: He thinks she's a pest XD.
For Moka: He thinks her sealed self is a disgrace, and thinks her Inner Self is to cocky/arrogant, especially cause she says "Know Your Place" to much XD.
For Karua: He thinks she's a big crybaby XD.
As soon as it shows the last sister and her personality, I'll think of something for him to not like her either XD.

lol, You's welcome XD.

Xion. Posted: 06:48 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772719
Xion.
+
Okay. But I still think Moka is awsome. XDD

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:30 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772738
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Her inner self IS pretty cool, but I think her outer self is kinda Cute XD. But I still think the Manga Tsukune can be badass at times XD. Which is why my list of Favorite characters are...

Favorite Rosario+Vampire Characters: Mizore, Karua, Kokoa, Yukari, Tsukune, Both Moka's, Sun, and Ginei, There's also a few others, But I'm too lazy to name 'em XD.

Xion. Posted: 15:09 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772863
Xion.
+
Who's Sun? O_o

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 15:47 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772875
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Her full name is Sun Otonashi, she's a Siren, she used to go to Youkai Academy when Ginei was actually a bully kinda guy. Since she's a Siren, she doesn't talk, instead she uses a notebook to talk. Here's something of her from the Rosario Wiki.

"Sun Otonashi (&38899;&28961;,Otonashi Sun) also known as Sun-sempai, is a graduate of the school and the former Newspaper Club leader. She rarely speaks and carries around a sketch book to write on instead of talking. She was the one who taught Ginei Morioka how to use a camera and stopped him from fighting everyone in his first year. She lives with Marin who found her after she had nowhere to go.

She has blue eyes and blue hair. She ties some of her hair back with a ribbon tide onto it. She is older than she looks (Kurumu and the others said this when they found out Sun had graduated). She wears a poka-dot dress (up to her knees) with a big ribbon on her chest and a long-sleeved clothing with a thin ribbon around the sleeve. In her true form, she has a pair of angle wings.

She is a Siren who has a perfect song of protection. However, her true power lies in her ultrasonic offensive song which slowly breaks apart her opponent internally. Gin has remarked that Sun's sketch book is actually her power limiter, and that she is called the "strongest of the generations" in Youkai Academy. She is shown admiring Tsukune."

Here's a couple images of her.
Sun Otonashi B&W.
Colored Sun Otonashi.

The colored image is from a Manga Cover, just with Ginei cut out XD.

Xion. Posted: 17:10 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772892
Xion.
+
She looks like a freak. XDDDD

Signature by Me
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:28 Dec09 2009 Post ID: 2772895
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, Really? XD, I think she looks pretty normal. Can't say the same for the guy she defeated though, he looked like a real freak to me XD, especially his dream of "Making a Mountain of corpses" or something like that o_0.

Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close