Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Alien Vs Predator: Armegeddon

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
AK GMAN14 Posted: 03:18 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037397
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
Post Likes: 59
+
*The Lone Wolf followed The Leader's instructions and waited*
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Guy117 Posted: 14:18 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037531
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*The Untraceable was all ready at the lab when they got there*
So looks like you finally showed up...
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:29 Jul15 2011 Post ID: 3037677
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Hours pass.....

The sun begins its descent and soon fades away and gives way to night. As the light dissapears, the Xenomorphs begin their routine. out of several sewer entrances Xenos sneak out. The darkness and their black skin compliment each other and they are able to move past crowds of people. Their stealth and ability to climb walls have served them well over the past weeks and is the reason they have not been discovered. Most of the Xenos that come to the surface are mearly drones. The servants of the hive, they are smaller and weaker then their warrior brethren but are more then a match for even the toughest human. The warriors remian in the sewers, protecting and serving the Queen and the Preatorians.

Sgt Fisher gets out of his bed, feeling well rested. "Alright team, its time to move out. Remember to be discreet, we cant afford to start a panic." he said as he put the silencer on his pistol. He left the modified M16 on the bed, he couldnt carry it around in the street without attracting attention.

The Leader looked out the window, he had been leaning against a wall for the past few hours, just silently waiting. Alright, this is where you youngbloods will prove yourselves. Kill the queen and eradicate this infestation and you will earn your titles as true hunters. Fail and you will be killed." he said
SerpentKing999 Posted: 02:13 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3037784
SerpentKing999
+
Elliot armed himself with 2 ninja-to, a katana and 15 shuriken. "Japanese set, for the win." He said. He brought along his sniper rifle (disassembled) in a briefcase which he carried by hand.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 05:44 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3037795
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf made a growling sound before jumping down to a dark alley. He was cloaked and ready to kill.*
Guy117 Posted: 22:02 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3038034
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*The Untraceable jumps down next to the Lone Wolf for a moment*
Well I guess this will be the last time we will be together for some time because I doubt that you would want me to go with you. So which way are you heading so I don't get in your way?
ss2teengohan Posted: 22:51 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3038039
ss2teengohan
+
The Leader shook his head. "Splitting up would only lead to your death. Every hunt has always been done in teams of 3, 1 leader and 2 youngbloods. I've led several hunts before and I see it all the time. Hotheads like you go off and end up with a tail spike through their abdomen, then the last thing they see is a Xeno tongue before it pierces their head. Stick together and watch each others backs. Only veterans go on solo hunts." he said.

Guy117 Posted: 22:57 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3038041
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(I learn something new everyday lol)
Of course leader. It was foolish of me to think that way.
AK GMAN14 Posted: 06:34 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038112
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
(No one likes a kiss up Guy.XD)

*The Lone Wolf remained silent scanning the area for the Serpents. He then turned to the Untraceable.*

Let us begin.
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:03 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038300
ss2teengohan
+
(Im a huge predator and alien fan, which is why I made this rp. In AVP there were three predators that worked together, but when they split up, two of them died. The last one, which was the main one, survived until the end, where he became a PredAlien)

The Leader let out the Predator equivalent of a sigh. This was going to be his last training hunt. He wanted to go solo after this. He set his vision to thermal and activated his Cloak, turning invisible. He also set his shoulder turrent to automatic, however he set the range to be only be about 2 inches in all directions from his body, so the Alien would have to get pretty close. He set it to this low range so as to not take away kills from the younger predators.

The Leader said nothing only watched and waited to see what they would do.

(At this point, you two can go wherever you want. The Leader will follow and I will intervene with the story if I need to.)

Sgt. fisher put his gun in his holster and sheaithed his combat knife. "Alright team, lets move out." he said as he walked out the door.
Guy117 Posted: 23:59 Jul17 2011 Post ID: 3038407
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(I'm just being reasonable MAH BOI.
Well then it's good that this is your RP)
*He looks at the Lone Wolf and nods*
Right.
*He points to the end of the alley*
Stay close behind me. I will check the area ahead.
*He cloaks and moves to the end of the alley*
AK GMAN14 Posted: 00:39 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038424
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf followed the Untraceable*
SerpentKing999 Posted: 02:06 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038442
SerpentKing999
+
Elliot followed close behind Sgt. Fisher, excited for the battles to come.
superboy Posted: 10:18 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038533
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
Tom sheathed his well polished knife, screwing the silencer on his pistol, holstering it then. He pulled on his jacket to cover up the pistol and knife. He followed behind Fisher.
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:36 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038713
ss2teengohan
+
"Well we should probably start with the laboratory where they took the meteorite. Thats where the infestation started. The CIA have closed it off to the public. The lab was abandoned a few days after they hatch. Xenos are smarter then you would think, they figured out that the lab would get them discovered so they fled, however we're not sure where. We do know its still somewhere here in Manhattan, the infection hasnt spread anywhere else as far as we've tracked it. They will be setting up a road block and qurentine around Manhatten." Sgt Fisher said to his team
SerpentKing999 Posted: 21:41 Jul18 2011 Post ID: 3038816
SerpentKing999
+
"I think they could be in the sewers...seems like a likely place to me." Elliot said.
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:12 Jul19 2011 Post ID: 3039065
ss2teengohan
+
"Yeah that seems likely. However due to the city being above it,the sewers cant be scanned with thermal satellites. So we will be blind down there, though we will have nightvision at least." he said as they got into the van and drove towards the library. On the way police cars drove the other way and helicopters flew overhead, the qurentine had begun.
superboy Posted: 21:54 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3040178
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
"It doesn't matter to me, sir. I say check that lab first, just to be safe though, sir." Tom spoke, loud enough for Fisher to hear.
ss2teengohan Posted: 01:06 Jul22 2011 Post ID: 3040256
ss2teengohan
+
"Alright. We should be there in a few minutes." Fisher said as he kept driving.

(Wait until the Predators leave the lab. I dont want to encounter them yet)
AK GMAN14 Posted: 18:41 Jul26 2011 Post ID: 3042048
AK GMAN14
Thwipster
+
*The Lone Wolf began to scan the area for any sign of nearby Serpents*
Displaying Page 3 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close