Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why aren't there a few Moderators around here?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Nitrazius Posted: 05:24 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70388
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, it's great being me.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 06:11 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70397
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
It's just that this is my favorite site on the internet and I'm excited... but now I feel like I've been an idiot here. I'm getting negative responses here so far, but I got an excellent start on XVGN. Someone even PMed me saying I am the greatest.

Still, I won't quit from this site unless I am being annoyed to the point of a really bad reputation.
Craig Woods Posted: 07:31 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70420
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry, I can see your point, im not trying to argue with you.
liquidbutter Posted: 13:48 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70665
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
On 14-Feb-2005 Nitrazius said:Yeah, it's great being me.
yeah, too bad you're dutch.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Nitrazius Posted: 16:27 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70888
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, in my country prostitution is legal and you can smoke weed.

TAKE THAT REPUBLICANS
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 16:34 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70896
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
I sure hope you don't smoke weed.
Cross Stinger Posted: 17:08 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70936
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 14-Feb-2005 Nitrazius said:Well, in my country prostitution is legal and you can smoke weed.

TAKE THAT REPUBLICANS
I can only hope that the European Union is frowning at you.
liquidbutter Posted: 17:40 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70954
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
You can smoke weed in America, and what fun is it to make it with a prostitute when it's legal?

Besides, if prostitution was legal then pimpin' wouldn't be big business. Also, if marijuana was legal then rappers would have to get better lyrics.

Where would the rest of the world be if it weren't for the fat lazy Americans starting up the fast food industry?
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Cross Stinger Posted: 18:29 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 70970
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
You can only smoke weed if it's for medicinal purposes. Marijuana is a controlled Schedule II substance, which means that severe restrictions are placed on its use.

And prostitution IS legal, but only in Clark County, Nevada.
actionshark Posted: 20:05 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71020
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
DSP, Craig, and Nitra. Having a lot of subs does affect your chance to get a mod position I heard from Rich when I pm'd him once before these sc forums even opened up. Cuz your helping out the site and Rich likes that. Probly, you'll have a better chance to start checking subs than being a mod but still look at Sanzano. he was made admin here and at xvgn to just because of all the walkthroughs he submitted. so take back what you said, subs have a major effect on you getting a mod position, and you earn rich's trust that way than you want to help out the site not just with subs but with the whole site, just like sanzano did it...

Cross Stinger Posted: 20:27 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71056
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
On 14-Feb-2005 actionshark said:DSP, Craig, and Nitra. Having a lot of subs does affect your chance to get a mod position I heard from Rich when I pm'd him once before these sc forums even opened up. Cuz your helping out the site and Rich likes that. Probly, you'll have a better chance to start checking subs than being a mod but still look at Sanzano. he was made admin here and at xvgn to just because of all the walkthroughs he submitted. so take back what you said, subs have a major effect on you getting a mod position, and you earn rich's trust that way than you want to help out the site not just with subs but with the whole site, just like sanzano did it...
No, Sanzano processes the submissions.
actionshark Posted: 22:46 Feb14 2005 Post ID: 71110
actionshark
+
Yeah but he is also an admin here and a super mod at the the XVGN forums, all because he earned Rich's trust by submitting...man i bet even if he joined gu he'd get a spot again...

nintendo_dude Posted: 04:14 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71269
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I have 591 subs so far so basically I have a better chance than say someone who is exactly like me on the forums but has about 5 subs.Is that your point?

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
bleepman Posted: 15:02 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71816
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
i don't make too many subs, becuase many that i would make would just be repetitive, and i'm helping everyone in the pokemon RPG games forum more than ever, so are subs for the site really that important?

i am one of the best on this site, possibly THE best, but i'm not so sure about that yet(i mean that on pokemon alone, you guys could probably wreck me in other games).
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
actionshark Posted: 19:49 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71972
actionshark
+
^Anybody who brags that his the best at pokemon isn't the best really, besides I've seen your subs, yeah your pretty smart, but still I've seen a lot smarter ppl in pokemon come here, so your pretty good I guess for answering all those questions but your certainly your not the best...

gamenerd Posted: 19:50 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 71974
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah... Got it^.
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
joslifer1 Posted: 22:37 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 72014
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Feb-2005 Cez said:Slifer, you do cuss. You just did.

"... but **** this conscience ..."

See?
Correction: I used 4 stars to emphasize my point. I did not cuss, o ye of little brain.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
joslifer1 Posted: 22:38 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 72015
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Feb-2005 Dark ShadowPsyche said:Yep. The onlt thing that saved him there was that he starred it out.

Slifer, my attitude has changed incredibly on this site. I am no longer the little careless poster I was like I am on most other boards and sites (except XVGN). If you took a nice look at all my posts you would see what I have been through to try and recieve a Mod position. I find it quite an honor to be someone more powerful than a member on this great site, so now that I stand a chance, I will hunt down my position and use it to help this site.

Also, Slifer, what gave you the thought that we are all imbeciles?
Meh, big woop. If you were a Mod, or if anybody was a mod, honestly, I would probably quit.

And I said that because you are. Shall I name off the clues, or should I just keep my mouth shut?
joslifer1 Posted: 22:39 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 72016
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Feb-2005 liquidbutter said:Yeah, that last post I made took me like an hour and a half. I read the other posts and then I took a nap, ate some oreos, watched some Futurama, and then I posted it.

DB, if you changed to get a mod spot, who's to say you wont change back once you get it? If it were up to me, I wouldn't give you a spot, because I hate brown-nosers and ***-kissers. That's all I've seen you do lately. So be glad it isn't up to me.

Jo, I don't trust a person that doesn't cuss.
OK, take this.
Mary rode to Bethlehem on her ***.
gamenerd Posted: 22:40 Feb15 2005 Post ID: 72017
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
Keep it shut tight.
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
Displaying Page 14 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close