Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Foresaken Ninjas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Posiedon Posted: 23:21 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109903
Posiedon
Post Likes: 0
+
Nalis weaves hand signs so quick it is a blur. "Shirekin clone jutsu!" Nalis aims the shiriken right about the mans head, as to make him duck. Nalis, with incredible speed, slides in front of the masked man, and attempts an uppercut. All the while this Nalis is a clone.

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 1st 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
juggaloprince Posted: 23:37 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109906
juggaloprince
+
A deep laugh echoes a laugh as a puff of smoke emmintates from him and a log takes his place as they hear his voice echeo all round. "Silly little kids.. who do you think you are dealing with... besides you two are not the traget.." Both Zurith and Nalis hear a scream in the direction of Cyclone.

Mean while Hidan is keeping Shikamaru at by, blocking his every attempt to go aid the others. "Oh do you hear that? It sounds like Zaku gots him..."

"I will kill you!!" Shikamaru bellows as he lungs at Hidan for an attack, but Hidan blocks it with his staff as he laughs again. With a groan Shikamaru falls to one knee, taking a hit in the ribs from the staff. But then he begins to laugh as he grips Hidans staff.

"This time Hidan... You wont be eascaping.." A faint smile creeps on Shikamaru's face. With a deep breath, shadows eminate from Shikamaru and seep into Hidan's body. With a groan Hidan's body tightens up and he crumbles to the ground, no longer breathing.

"Thats a new jutsu I have been working... finally got to use it.." Shikamaru says as he leans against a tree breathing heavily.

"At last we got you.." Zatu exclaims as he emgers from the forest with cyclone over his shoulder and before he can do anything else, an explosion happens and when the smoke clears, Cyclone isn't on Zatu's shoulder. Nelis sees him standing in a tree 30 deggres north west of the clearing with a grin. Yet the maske man is still standing.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:39 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109907
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith charges the man "Sharingan!!" Zurith pulls out his ninja blade and swipes at the man repididly trying to divert his attention from Cyclone.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 2nd 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 00:21 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109914
Posiedon
+
Nalis sees cyclone a breaths a sigh of relief.

"That was way to close." Nalis rushes to Shikamarus side. "Sensei, what should i do?"
juggaloprince Posted: 00:26 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109915
juggaloprince
+
"You help Zurith fight that guy... I heard his name is Zatu and he is dangerious be careful!" Shikamaru replies, looking warn out.

As thye masked man blocks Zurith's attacks with his own blade. "You can't to beat me fool, give up before I am forced to kill. you!!"

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 2nd 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 00:28 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109916
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith focuses his chakra into his ninja blade and it catches on fire then he smiles wickedly. "Go ahead and try fool you don't know who you are dealing with!!!" Zurith swings with more furriosity pushing the man backwards tword nalis and shikimaru sensei.

Posiedon Posted: 01:54 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109933
Posiedon
+
Nalis changes his stance dramatically. Focusing on the man being pushed towards him. He attacks using the 8 trigrams 64 palm technique.
juggaloprince Posted: 02:09 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109935
juggaloprince
+
Zatu gets hit in the back by Nalis' attack, sending him in to the air as Cyclone apears above him and kicks him square in the gut, sending him flying towards Zurith. At this point the maske falls from his face revealing his face. He resmebles a horned deamon but his eyes look like the sharingan as he smiles.

"You fools don't know who you are messing with, I am the son of Sasuke Uchiha and I will kill you all!" Zatu roars as his hand charges with chakra. "Chidori!!" He belows aiming for Zurith.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 02:14 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109936
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith freezez seing anouther person with the Sharingan caught him off gaurd, "Who are you?!!! Zurith yells as he clashes his flaming blade against the Chidori of this other Uchiha.
juggaloprince Posted: 02:28 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109938
juggaloprince
+
"I am Zatu, the last name you will ever hear.." As he speak, Zurith feels a sharp pain in his chest, the pain snaps him out of the power of Zatu's eye as he realizes that he has been seriously wounded by Zatu, who turns and looks towards Shikamaru and Nalis with a grin.
"You see, you guys can't win.. I am too strong for you, either give me Cyclone or die!!" Zatu bellows as he slowly walks towards Nalis.

"Nalis, I want you to take Cycl--" Shikamaru was cut off by a raged filled scream as Cyclone head butts Zatu rightin the face out of no where. He has this blackish aura around him that sort of looks like a fox.

"You monster!! I am the only one who can deaft him, I will kill you if it is the last thing I do." Cyclone says with a small smile as he looks at Nalis through the corner of his eye. "You willing to help take this monster down Nalis?"

Shikamaru has a look of pure shock on his face. "b-but that can't be.."
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 02:44 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109941
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith forces himself to his feeet. "Don't count me out yet loser." As Zurith says this a explosion happens it happend to come from a tag that was on Zatus robes. "I knew i was in a genjutsu the momment you could use chacra after being hit with Nalis's 8 Trigrams 64 palm technique."

Posiedon Posted: 03:05 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109942
Posiedon
+
"Absoluetly." Nalis grinned. "Byakugan!" The veins in Nalis's face stretched and adjusted themselves into his eye sockets. Giving him the ability to see all Chakra.

Nalis pushed up his sleeves, revealing 100 pound weights on each wrist. Slowly he began detatching it. When the first fell to the ground, it created a small crator. The same for the other. Nalis repeated this process with his ankles. "You will not be allowed to attack my family and get away with it."

Nalis dashed at Zatu, putting himself directly in between Cyclone and him. "You made the mistake of waking up today, and fighting team 10." Nalis turns on spot "8 trigrams Air palms!!!" He sent a massive blast of chakra infused air into Zatus stomach, sending him skidding back about 30 ft.

Nalis pulled two pills out of his ninja bag. "Cyclone, eat this." Nalis said handing him a food pill, and eating one himself. "This is about to get very serious."

Nalis pulled out two more pills. He threw each into the air in a different direction. "8 trigrams current redirection!!" Out of nowhere a blast of air hit the two pills sending them straight for Zurith and Shikimaru. "Eat these! Make them count there the last of my Food Pills!!!"

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 2nd 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 03:18 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109944
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone smiles. "Well this is going to be over quick.." He throws the food pill into his mouth. The moment he swollows it, his mucles tighten as his aura grows bigger. A devilish grin appears on his face as he slowly walks towards Zatu.

"what the heck is this? You guys think you can win with some little food pills?" Zatu laughs as he jumps into the air, his sword above him. The clouds begin to grow dark as lightening strikes his sward. "I have never lost and I do not plan to now!! Hidden techinque: 1,000 lighting bolts!!!" Lightening begins striking the ground, he has no real aim, but it isn't hard to tell that if hit by one it could do serious damage.

"We will not fail!!" Shikamaru bellows as he eats his food pill and stands up. "Be careful guys, you get hit, your done!! We need to deaft him as quick as possible, before this gets tooo dangerious!"
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 03:20 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109945
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith cetches the food pill then sheathes his flaming blade. "Time to get serrious, Sharingan." Zurith charges at the hooded man. "Dancing leaf shadow." Zurith appears directly infront of Zatu's face. "Eat This, fire style fireball jutsu." As Zurith finishes his hand sighns he grabs ahold of the cloak the man is wereing to stop him from dodging the fireball. When Nalis sees Zurith his chakra is flowing extreemly fast.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 6th 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 18:25 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110753
Posiedon
+
"Hmph." Nalis focuses his chakra all into his hands, moving them in a rapid circular rotation. A moment later, Nalis had two glowing disc shaped chakra sheilds on his hands. He smiled, "8 trigrams, palm sheilds. One by one Nalis deflected the lightning bolts, making them smash into the ground. Nalis had effectively found a way to combat the attack while defending at the same time.
juggaloprince Posted: 18:51 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110754
juggaloprince
+
Zatu gets hit in the chest with the fire ball as he stands there laughing. "You fool, your attacks are too weak to defeat me..." He says as he grabs hold of Zurith's arm and he can hear his own bones beging to crack.

"I won't let you hurt my freinds!!" Cyclone bellows as he does some quick hand signs for his shadow clone jutsu and standing in the clearing is over 100 clones of Cyclone. The one closest to Zatu and Zurith, spins on his left leg, kicking Zatu right in the jaw. Forcing his grip to break.

Zatu begins to fight the clone, but to his surprise, when the clones get hit, they don't vanish. The black arua around each one as they charge at Zatu, unwilling to go down. Nalis can't even tell which one is the real Cyclone, they all seem to be real poeple and not clones.

Unsure what to do Zatu does some quick hand signs and shouts. "Erath style earthequake explosion!!" The grown begins to rumble and crack as Zatu jumps into the air. Cyclone and his clones all seem to fall in the crator as Zatu begins to laugh at his sucess.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:57 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110756
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith pops his food pill in his mouth. "Dancing leaf shadow." Zurith appears above Zatu and kicks him back down into his own jutsu, then dose hand sighns really fast "Multipul fire ball jutsu!!!!" Zurith shoots off three fire balls in a row the first & second hiting Zatu in the air the last conecting with him as he slams into his own jutsu.
juggaloprince Posted: 23:29 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110818
juggaloprince
+
Zatu unable to doge takes the hits full force, the fire balls creating so much smoke no one can see clearly. The lightening stops raining down on them as Nalis and Zurith both hear a pericing scream of pain as the ground shakes. When the smoke finally clears, they see Cyclone standing next to the crator made by the earthquack, a grin on his face. Zatu is no where in sight but Cyclone is holding what looks like a bloody arm.

"He got away... but he wont be causing us any trouble for awhile.." Cyclone says with a small laugh before falling over unconsious. Sevral bumps and bruises on his body as the remaining cuts seem to heal on there own.

"Like father like son..." Shikamru says as he slowly walks over to where Cyclone is and picks him up, he then truns back to Nalis and Zurith. "Shall we find a good place to camp so we can recover from the fight?"
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 13:02 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110891
Zurith Uchiha
+
"This is as good a place as any" Zurith walks over to a near by tree and sits against it holding his fractured arm. "I swear I'm going to kill that man..."

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 8th 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 17:55 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111401
Posiedon
+
Nalis sits down for a moment. "How is it that we managed to run into that strong of an opponent by random. I dont think this was a random accurance, sensei."
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close