Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Land of Noctura

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Next
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:23 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110759
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
The story's beginning.

Far inland in a land called Noctura surround by forests is a small village. Long ago some of the creatures for fear of being hunted offered peace though the majorty of them were opposed to this and belived that humans should be killed off. The nicer ones on the other hand to show that they were friendly agreed that they would wear a bracelet with blue gems showing they mean no harm when around humans. The creatures were things such as Dragons, Nymphs, Centaurs, and Werewolves just to name a small few. Sadly in the small isolated village a pack of Werewolves in the forest have started attacking villagers who roam to far into the woods. This pack unlike a few of their kind refuse to be around humans or want them in their new territory. The attacks had gone on for a a long while but recently there has been a stop in the attacks on both sides till one dark moonless night...
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules

This is a Fantasy based rp which takes place in roughly what we would call the dark ages so theres no running water or anything like that. So please don't use anything modern.

Please don't go overboard with any magical powers your char may have. Also any magic used must come from a source such as the person, nodes of magical energy or other people who cannot use any magic thats gathered around them. Magic should also leave the user tired afterward though how tired depends on how long the person has been using magic and how strong the spell is, so please consider this when making your character.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay heres the character format please fill as much out as you can.

Name:
Human or Creature(If creature please state what):
Appearance:
Magical abilities/Other:
Bio:

Name: Luna
Human or Creature: Human (Subject to change.)
Appearance: Long black hair tanned from working out in the sun. Her eyes are a bright green and she wears working cloths that men wear due her to working outside and helping to the harvest.
Magical abilities/Other: N/A
Bio: She lives in the small village thats been plagued by the attacks. Shes the eldest child in her family of all girls. Thus she does many chores with her dad that any boys who were born into the family would of been doing. Normally she would of been married off when she was 15 but she tended to scare off suitors and her family are worried she'll become an old maid.

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on May 6th 2012 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 20:28 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110767
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Zurith
Human or Creature: Zurith is a hybrid of a human and a werewolf
Appearance: he looks human exsept he has wolf ears on the top of his head and a tail.
Magical abilities/Other: he has the abilitys of a werewolf
(increased speed agility strength sencesof hearing and smell are hightend) with out the negatives such as losing controll on a full moon and so on.
Bio: Zurith is a travaler and he has been travaling since his 16 year began he is curently entering the small village he weres a bracelet with one half of a standerd blue gem in it. other than that he weres a hooded cloak to hide his ears most of the time.
Axionas Posted: 20:33 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110769
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Name: Miles
Human or Creature(If creature please state what): Werewolf
Appearance: Black shoulder length hair, scarlet colored eyes along with tanned skin. He wears a rather patchy duster coat to fit his profession as a bounty hunter...or a would be one. Has a shoddy longsword in a sheath on his back. The only recignizable sighns of him being a werewolf are the bracelet with a ruby in it, his eyes and the black tail that sticks out from under the coat of his.
Magical abilities/Other: Minor spells using the magical energy core that is attached to his
Bio: He has a bit of an attitude but it slowly grows onto others. He tends to travel alone whenever possible. The only thing he is known for is for being one of the youngest to obtain bracelet and to run a rather high tab...
juggaloprince Posted: 20:37 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110770
juggaloprince
+
Name:Merdock
Human or Creature:Human (as far as he knows for now, more explained in bio)
Appearance: He wares black pants, with a black cloak, wears his hood most of the time. Red hair and blue eyes. Standing at 6'2 and 280 pounds
Magical abilities/Other:Wild shape: he is unable to control it and his change depends on his mood and the situation when it happens.

Bio: Merdock has no memory of life before a few years back. He has been travling from village to village as a mionary for hire. Unknown to him, he is actually a magical expermaint gone wrong. He was created from pure magical energy, in the hope of making the ultamat weapon, but since there was no catalyst to concentrate the magic used to creat him, he is incomplete and can only use simple spell. He is highly effent with close combat, a great sword being his weapon of choice. He keeps to himself but has his cocky little inserts.

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 6th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 20:44 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110772
Posiedon
+
Name: Bella (Belladona Viluhminkx)
Human or Creature: Vampire
Appearance: http://tutorial9.s3.amazona...s-22.jpg
Magical abilities/Other: Besides increased speed, strength and senses, she also dabbles in the dark arts of Necromancy. Make her a formidable foe.
Bio: Bella used to be the daughter of a highly loved Noble named Gragoricks. The small town that she lived in was a beautiful and kind place. The area surround the land that it was in was also consumed in a era of peace. When Bella was 18, she was to be married into a wealthy family. On the day of her wedding however, her father was murdered. For reasons still unknown. The grooms family was framed for the attack and so created a deep hate in her heart towards her husband and the family she now belonged to. Her hatred for her 'family' spewed her dark and malic love for the dark arts of Necromancy. She studied all she could in her spare time, which was not very ofter. Eventually she grew tired of her "15 minutes of reading by herself then playing the part of wife" situation. She needed to become powerful. And fast. Bella discovered over time that Vampires were especially gifted in Necromancy. Partially because they were undead, and because they draw power out of the shadows of the night. She had one problem. There were no vampires on hand and none in the neighboring villages that would just bite someone for that persons personal gain. So what was she to do? So she went back to studying. Her search to become a vampire seemed hopeless. One day, while researching rituals, she came across exactly what she needed. A Vampirc Turning Ritual. But the regeants for this ritual would take years to get. Yet another snag in her plan. But she didnt care. For 5 years she gathered the regeants. Finaly she had all that she needed. On the night of her 30th birthday, in the tower that reached closest to the Full moon, she preformed the ritual. It woke the entire town. The power the ritual released was massive, and ended up destroying the entire tower. Directly after the ritual takes place, her power was amplified by 100 x. Allowing her to seek revenge on her husband and his family for the murder of her father, so long ago. After her power reduced and became that of a normal vampire, she began traveling.

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 6th 2012 »
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 20:50 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110773
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
((And everyone is approved so lets start shall we?))

*It was a quiet night the which should have set the girl who was staring out the window mind at ease but it didn't. It seemed unnaturally quiet but she seemed to be the only one who noticed it because everyone else's mind was at ease. After a week without any run in with werewolves the villagers were convinced that they were safe. Besides it seemed even more unlikely that the werewolves would attack on a night like tonight. A breeze flowed through the open widow causing the girl to shiver. From behind her the scolding voice of her mother gets her attention.*
Girl's mother: Luna get away from the window you'll catch your death.
Yes mother. *Sighing Luna closes the window just as the sound of howls ring out from the woods. Only only took a moment for her dad and the other me from the village to grab their weapons and run out to defend the village. As torches were lit the men stood around armed and what they thought were ready. But as the first large wolves came into view the men froze. Some of the werewolves looked just like their wild counterparts only much larger while others were in their human forms but the leader step forward in a form that seemed traped between human and animal. This and their numbers unnerved the man which allowed the opening the wolves needed to attack and take down the men. They soon won the fight and turned on the women and children. Luna seeing the coming chosen to stand and try to fight protecting her younger siblings and mother but as the wolves broke down the door and she was soon overwhelmed. The last thing she remembered was seeing blood covered fur before she blacked out. *

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 20:57 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110774
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Having gotten word there were a few...problems going on in a village a few miles away from his current location, Miles heads off to see if he can make some money off said village, only to find ruins.
Miles-"The bloody hell happened here....?
His deep and scratchy voice asks to the air.
Miles-"This place look like it was hit with some strong..."
He sniffs the air and catches the smell of blood and fur...he looks down a t his bracelet and sighs out to himself, knowing the immediate cause.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:03 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110778
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith aproches the village it is in ruins he can smell the blood on the air but he can also smell a living creature in the area, Zurith attempts to creep up on the creature or what ever it is he gets close enough to see it and it is as far as he can tell a man in a patch work coat. Zurith- "Hey you think the wolves will come back?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 21:04 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110779
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
The sun having just risen showing the now charred ruins of a small village. Its was easy enough for anyone to see the village was in a large battle in which some of the torches and oil lamps were broken or knocked over causing fires to spread. Only a few houses escaped the fires. Around the ground were the bodies of the villagers. It would appear everyone had died in the fight if it wasn't for the sound of someone half conscious and in pain in a nearby half burned house. It was Luna who had some how survived her terrible wounds and barely alive. Blood from a gash had dried over her eyes leaving her blinded as she started to come to.

Axionas Posted: 21:09 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110780
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles glances around for the moment before answering to Zuirth.
Miles-"I don't think so, feral wolves don't usually come back unless they have a strong reason too...I'll go check around this place to see if there are any stragglers...can you check to see if there is anyone still alive?"
he says pulling out the dull look blade from it's home on his back.
juggaloprince Posted: 21:13 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110781
juggaloprince
+
Merdock has been travling for sometime now as he comes to the ruin village. A bewilder look on his face as he slowly looks around the village.
"What the heack happened here?" he asks more to himslef then anybody paticular. He begins to look for any sign of life.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:14 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110782
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith lifts his head slightly sniffing the air his hood twiches as he hears the slight sounds made by something a servivor maybe. "I think their might be some one still alive but due to the blood and wolf sent on the air i can't pin point the location."
Posiedon Posted: 21:18 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110783
Posiedon
+
Slowly Bella entered the Village. The sight of destruction didn't phase her at all. She started moving bodies, and searching for somthing. "The fools. To think, that the wolves wouldn't attack again. Its like saying the moon won't rise after is goes down." Finaly she stopped. She extender her hand and a black energy surrounded it. After a second it faded. "Ah yes, there you are my dear." She took the arm of a dead young girl, and cut off her pinky finger with a dagger. "The pinky finger of the purest virgin, check." She placed the finger inside a bag.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 21:20 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110784
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Weakly Luna lifts up her arm trying to wipe the blood off her eyes as she rolls over onto her side causing her to cry out in pain. Her ribs were broken when she fought the wolves and her left arm was at an odd angle as if it had been dislocated. Despite the pain Luna forced herself to focus enough for her to realize that her home was gone.*

Axionas Posted: 21:20 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110785
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Feral wolf attack from the look and smell of it...check those buildings over there. Smell around for more fresh blood."
He curses to himself, not liking to have to split the reward for helping out those who are still alive in the village. He quickly turns to the girls cry and starts rushing over to help.

« Last edited by Axionas on May 6th 2012 »
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:26 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110786
Zurith Uchiha
+
The cry of pain that Zurith hears leads him right to the young woman. "Hey over here, their's a servivor shes badly injured im not sure if we should move her though." Zurith looks back to where the other man was standing.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 6th 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 21:31 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110787
juggaloprince
+
Merdock hearing the shouts runs in the direction of the voices. As he gets closer he asks. " Another werewolf attack?" Merdock sighs, a look of anger on his face. "Why does this allways happen.."

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 6th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 21:33 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110788
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Through the fog of pain Luna hears voices which bring a spark of hope that some of the others may of survived. But as she turns to hear the speaker only to have the hope fade as she sees its a stranger wearing a hooded cloak. She trys to speak but her voice comes out as a horse whisper.

"My mom and sisters are they okay?" She asks this as she sruggles not to black out from the pain.

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:38 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110789
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Don't speek you are seriously hurt, and we don't know you are the only servivor we have found so far." Zurith turns back to Miles "so can you do first aid cuz i cant?"
Axionas Posted: 21:39 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110790
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles approaches slowly and looks down at her.
Miles-"No one else survived...you should find yourself lucky the house didn't crush you to death....we need to get you to a hospital..."
The obvious werewolf says, his tail swishing to the side in annoyance.
Miles-"And no, I can't do anything to help her right now...I do have a few bandages though..."

« Last edited by Axionas on May 6th 2012 »
Displaying Page 1 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close