Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Land of Noctura

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
juggaloprince Posted: 21:44 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110792
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Merdock slowly walks up to Luna. "I can attempt to mend her wounds but I haven't had much pratice at using the magic..." He says as he kneels next her, letting his hood fall back showing his glowing face and spiky red hair. "The call is yours... if I do not suceed you might be injured worse then you already are.."

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 6th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 21:45 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110794
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Luna noticing Miles's tail yells out in fear and trys to back away as the memory of attack from the night before comes back full force. She doesn't even seem to hear the other guy supposly human speak in her haste. As she trys to back away she manages to cause herself more pain. She slips in a pool of blood and falls flat on her back jarring every bone in her body and causing another cry of pain escaping from her. She lays there staring up at them her green eyes wide in fear.

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on May 6th 2012 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:50 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110796
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Hey I think we are scaring her, look we are not here to hurt you I promis." Zurith neals down carefull not to let his hood fall down. "The way things look we are gunna have to build a gurny to get her back to the closest village.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 6th 2012 »
Axionas Posted: 21:53 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110797
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Miles-"Urr...yeah, just attacked by werewolves...I don't think she will be trusting of me."
He says backing away some. He raises up his wrist to show her his bracelet.
Miles-"Look, I'm not feral, I am not going to hurt you...in fact, I take you back and I can get a reward...which is my real aim here..."
juggaloprince Posted: 21:54 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110798
juggaloprince
+
"Miles, I think you should wait somewhere she can't see you.. she has left me no choice but to try and heal her myself now.." merdok speaks with a gloomy tone at the porspect of trying to tap into this unknow magic he has..

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 6th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 22:03 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110799
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Staring at the braclet it doesn't quite click with her confused, pain and fear clouded mind. She looks up at the other two to see if they showed signs of being werewolves themselves. As Merdok speaks about healing her she realizes that at least one of the strangers mean no harm.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 22:06 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110801
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles raises his hands as if to show he has no intention of hurting them before taking a step back.
Miles-"I'm going to go scavenge around to see if there is anyone else still alive then."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 22:16 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110804
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
The girl watches the werewolve warily as she clings onto consciousness but the pain becomes to great as she passes out again. Now that shes limp it easy to take account of her injures. Theres a gash from a claw on her forehead, he outfit is stained with blood. Her left arm is dislocated and there bite marks in it. Theres another gash across her stomach and overall she looks pale from loss of blood.

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:34 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110806
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith follows Miles relizing he will be more help to him than to the spiky red haired man who speaks of magic. "So I'm Zurith whats your name." He asks as he falls into stride next to Miles.
Axionas Posted: 22:35 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110807
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles looks at him before kicking around some of the wood from the houses.
Miles-"Miles, and too be honest and not too heartless...I'm sure some of the people here had gold...might as well take it while looking for survivors...not like the dead can use it anyways."
as heartless as it sounds, he does have a point.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:49 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110808
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Well you have at it I really dont have a need for material things I tend to live off the land." Zurith says acknolaging his point. Zurith stards sifting through the rubble looking for any more sighns of life with little hope for it but it keeps his mind occupied.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 6th 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 22:55 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110810
Posiedon
+
As bella continues to purge items off of the town, she spots an amusing thing. A werewolf, in the aftermath of a werewolve ambush.

Its obvious hes not feral, by the blue jewels from his wrist, but it is still kind of funny.

"Excuse me, werewolf," she calls out to Miles. ",you must tell me, because im so very curious," Bella approaches Miles. ",how do you restrain the instinct to kill?" Bella asked with a humorous smile.

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 6th 2012 »
Axionas Posted: 22:55 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110811
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Well it's good to have a warm place to sleep...I don't think anyone but the girl survived...we would have heard or seen them by now."
Miles stands up after sifting through ash, disappointed to not have found anything of use.
Miles-"Simple, I just 'think'. That's what makes us non feral so special."
The werewolf says to the newcomer.

« Last edited by Axionas on May 6th 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 23:12 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110812
Posiedon
+
"I doubt you just think." She said looking at him curiously. "Perhaps its a certain gene that allows for you to activate a sophisticated response from your cerebral cortext." Bella seemed to zone out staring at Miles. She quickly came to. "Im sorry, i don't mean to stare. I think the non-ferals should be applauded."

She looked at her close and simply brushed the blood right off, ass if it were dust. "So just out of curiousity, were there any survivors in this attack?"
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:16 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110813
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith turns at the new comers voice, and snifs. "So who are you?" He asks the the woman who just strolled up.
juggaloprince Posted: 23:19 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110814
juggaloprince
+
Merdock slowly lifts the unconsious girl and carries her from the ruins, being careful not to hurt her more as he finds a nice cleared spot to set her. "Well her goes nothing.." Merdock says under his breath before placing a hand on her fore hand and one on her midsection. He begins to chant in an anceint language that he doesn't even fully grasp yet. A greenish light eminates from his hands as the wounds of the girl slowly heal. Her dislocated shoulder pops back into place as Merdock falls over, too tired to move. "Not... again,,, I am ganna charge her double for this..." He says before passing out.
The foresaken one....
Axionas Posted: 23:19 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110815
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles gives her a strange look before answering.
Miles-"Just some girl, she's injured though so we are waiting for that guy over there to heal him up."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 23:23 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110816
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*Although shes been heal the loss of blood and the trauma of the ordeal has taken its toll on her. Shes drifted into kinda of a healing sleep as her as her her mind heals and trys to processes all thats happen to her.

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:27 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110817
Zurith Uchiha
+
"So now what do we do we got two people passed out and a destroyed village." Zurith is looking at miles now, and then turns the strange woman so why did you show up here?" he asks her.
Posiedon Posted: 23:41 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110819
Posiedon
+
"A girl, huh. That is very curious." She smiles. And then turns to Zurith. "I was just traveling. Needed a few things and seen that the city had been attacked. Dead people have no claim to material things in the afterlife."

She closes her eyes for a moment. "I will go see this girl." She turns and walks away.

After a moment of walking she approaches Merdock and the girl. "So this is the girl huh. There seems to be nothing special about her. So why would they let her live...."
Displaying Page 2 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close