Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Land of Noctura

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
juggaloprince Posted: 00:02 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110825
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Merdock slowly sits up, hearing the new comers voice, still very weary but able to function enough now to move. "I saved her because it was the right thing to do.... and who are you to question my methads?" Merdock looks up at the new female with a half smile. "My my the women are flocking to me today... am I dead?" He asks still feeling groggy and not realizing that she was the one asking.
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Posiedon Posted: 00:28 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110828
Posiedon
+
"Fool!" Bella yells. "I question the methods of the werewolves, not you! And trust me, i can arrange for you to be dead." She laughed.
Axionas Posted: 00:42 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110829
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Miles-"Just luck, Ferals don't leave leftovers. Her scent was probably covered by the blood and smoke. That or they probably thought she would bleed out or something."
He says looking over at them.
juggaloprince Posted: 01:03 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110832
juggaloprince
+
"Call me fool one more time.. and see what happens.." Merdock replies to the new woman as he stands. "And please do arrange for my death.. you would probably be doing a favor to the world.."
The foresaken one....
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 09:21 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110849
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Hearing the sound of voices Luna slow comes to. Now that she was no longer in pain she was able to sit up and looks around at everyone. She first took notice of the guy who had healed her then the newcomer. After looking them over she struggled unsteadily to her feet staring in shock and horror at the village. Then she noticed the cloaked man and the werewolf picking through the villager's things and horror turns to outrage.*

"What are you doing?!" She yells at them though her voice is still a bit hoarse.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 10:46 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110858
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"What does it look like I'm doing...?"
He says looking over at her, his tail flicking in annoyance.
Miles-"I'm looking for signs of where that pack went, I'm sure someone will want to hunt them later..."
That and looking for Any spare gold that won't be needed...
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 10:50 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110859
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"I don't think your looking for signs turning things over seems like it would ruin a trail." She glares at him with suspicion and a little fear. " How do I know you aren't working with them?"

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 10:57 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110860
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Because if I was, I would have eaten and killed you by now. Secondly..."
He holds the bracelet up once more, letting the ruby on it glisten in the sun and shine in her eyes.
Miles-"Im not feral...and you can't blame me for looking for what the dead don't need. What time was the attack?"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:03 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110862
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"Anyone can put on some bracelet could of been the fact these others showed up that kept you from killing me. As for the items many people here have family in other villages the stuff should rightfully go to them.." She trails off when he asks about the time of the attack. "It was dark I would say in the middle of the night. All the kids were asleep and without the torches no one would of been able to see much. ....How were they able to transform when no moon..?"

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 11:15 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110866
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith turns to face the previously injured girl. "My gurss is they probubly used somekind of magic, and I was just looking wasn't takin anything the things of the dead are the things of the dead."
Axionas Posted: 11:25 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110869
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Well, not all weres need the moon to change. Like he said, could have been magic. Who knows, for now we get you back to town and collect that reward."
He licks his lips at the thought of a warm meal before stuffing a pouch into his pocket.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:47 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110872
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"Magic..lovely just great bad enough we had to deal with those monsters strength and speed but they have magic as well." She looks back at her house and slowly walks inside the ruins and fights back a sob as she sees the bodies of her family. Turning away she looks down at the ground fighting back tears as she speaks. " I'm not going anywhere till they have a proper burial." She starts to move objects to uncovers the bodies which had similar wounds to her own the fact she herself survived was a miracle.

Axionas Posted: 12:17 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110880
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"We can always cOme back later for that, you need to get yourself checked out by a doctor."
He says looking over at her with a frown.
Miles-"and those solves MIGHT return to scavange for leftovers."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:26 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110884
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"I'm not just going to leave my family here out in the open to be dragged off by scavengers. It won't take long the ground is soft here..Please if you are who you say you are then at least help me with this."

Axionas Posted: 12:30 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110885
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Are you calling me a dog?"
He asks rather annoyed that she requests him to dig.
Miles-"It's a waste of time to bury the dead, don't see why you humans do it anyways."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:41 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110886
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"I'm not calling you a dog there shovels here. Please I'm not leaving till they've been buried." She digs through the rubble till she find some shovels and tosses him one.

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on May 7th 2012 »

Axionas Posted: 12:45 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110887
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
He catches the tool before shaking his head and starting to dig a hole.
Miles-"I better get paid extra for this..."
He mumbles to himself the whole time he dogs, finishing a deep hole with a few minutes before leaping up and tossing the shovel away.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:54 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110889
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"Who paid you to come here? And I believe you've already taken more then your pay from the dead. " She closes her eyes as she slowly drags her family over to the hole and places each one in.

Axionas Posted: 13:02 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110890
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"No one, I grabbed the flyer from the pub wall and decided to come. I report to the knights quarters with you and I get paid. And never, it should all foot a good cause."
He says helping her out.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 13:17 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110893
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
*As the last of her family is buried she turns and heads to the remains of her house. " Since the nearest town is a ways away let me see if I can find something to make a traveling pack out of."

Displaying Page 3 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close