Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Land of Noctura

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Axionas Posted: 13:20 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110895
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Miles-"It's only a day's trip ahead, you won't need much."
Miles sakes his head, wanting to get out of the burnt town that smells of death an wolf.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 13:31 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110896
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
She gathers up a small bundle of things such as food cloths ect but also grabs a sword which she hold confidently enough showing shes had some training with it if not much. As soon as she gets everything she needs she stops in front of the stranger a few feet away still wary around him. It dawns on her that she doesn't know his name nor bothered to ask.
"Whats your name?"

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 13:36 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110898
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Miles, now come on...the stench is getting to me..."
He says looking at the others.
Miles-"I'll be headed off then if you all want to come along..."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 13:42 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110899
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"They aren't with you? Thats odd I figured you and they traveled here together." She looks around at the others with interest and a bit of hope that they would come along since she didn't fully trust the wolf. She frowns at his name it not at all what she was expecting because it sounded so normal she pauses for a min before answering him with her own loud enough so the others could hear as well." My name is Luna..."

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on May 7th 2012 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 13:46 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110900
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"I tend to stick to myself, Im not one to travel in pac...groups. It's not my thing."
He says waving back at her from up ahead.
Miles-"Your just tagging along till I take you to a town~"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 13:52 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110901
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Following him she frowns catching his mistake and wondering if he was kicked out of his pack or something of the sort, but she keeps the thoughts to herself as she sets off after him in a brisk walk.
"As soon as I get to town I'm finding a sword master so I can train enough to where I can take that pack's leader down. I'm not letting those monsters and what they did go unpunished. "

Axionas Posted: 14:00 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110904
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Wolf hide is touch, you'll need a pretty damn good attack to just scratch it, let alone kill it."
He shrugs.
Miles-"Walking into your own grave doing that if you ask me."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:05 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110906
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"I survived once and if I can catch him unaware it should be enough enough to kill him. But I honestly find it hard to believe werewolves' hides are that tough." She looks at him as if shes considering testing her theory out.

Axionas Posted: 14:19 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110913
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
He looks back at her with a, 'try it and see what happens' look.
Miles-"Your going to get yourself killed kid~"
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 14:24 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110916
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"You don't sound like you really care one way or another." She says as she crosses her arms.

Axionas Posted: 15:02 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110922
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"I'll be honest, I don't really. If that's what you want to do, then power to you kid. Just don't expect anyone to go avenge you after they gobble you up."
Ouch, that was rather rude...
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:24 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110928
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"You know what I bet you don;t live in a pack like the other because you were a coward and ran away from fights. I bet you were the omega wolf the weakest of them all." She glares at him her eyes full of anger.

Axionas Posted: 15:26 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110929
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
And at this, he turns to her, growling at her.
Miles-"Ypur lucky your reward money kid, it's best not to tick off the werewolf."
He says picking her up the by shirt.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 15:44 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110933
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
She glares at him straight in the eyes and brings her knee up to hit him in the stomach to make him drop her. At least thats her plan anyway. Rather odd someone who was scared only a little while ago is suddenly challenging the very thing that attacked the village, though trauma can make people do strange things I suppose.

Axionas Posted: 16:46 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110942
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles drops her but not from the kick. He turns and fixes himself.
Miles-"Lost my composure there for a moment...look just don't get yourself killed."
He brushes off the dust from the kick before continuing on.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:55 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110943
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
She looks at him with a frown and has a bit of a smug look thinking her kick is the reason why he dropped her.
"How about you show me how to fight one of you guys then so I don't die?"

juggaloprince Posted: 19:08 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110959
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Merdock walks a ways behind them, not sure why he is fallowing them but he feels the need to. He has nevered travled with anyone before so he keeps his distance and only talks when talked to.
The foresaken one....
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:25 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110963
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Luna looks back at Merdock watching him with a frown.
"Hes the one that healed me right? Why is he so far back? You do something to him or something?"

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:43 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110964
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
Zurith having been lost in thought missed when every one left when he comes back to his senses he takes off following the sent of the group at a dead run he is fast enough to cetch up with them, "Thanks for waiting for me he says as he falls in line with merdock and luna." Zurith not relizing his hood had fallen off. Every one can now see his ears and his fur is whiter than the freshest snow.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 20:13 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110975
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"Well we did say we were rea-" She turns around stopping in mid sentence starring at the other wolf completely caught off guard at finding out she was around not one but two werewolves.

Displaying Page 4 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close