Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Land of Noctura

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Axionas Posted: 22:07 May07 2012 Post ID: 3111006
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Miles-" I am not doing such a thing. Not without pay that is, gather say...five hundred gold and I will help you."
He says setting the price ridiculously for a reason.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 22:31 May07 2012 Post ID: 3111011
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
She thinks for a moment knowing there no way to get that much money unless..She smiles as a thought strikes her. "There has gotta be a reward for killing those beasts I'll split it with ya. How does that sound?"

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 00:55 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111022
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
"Why the ..." Zurith cuts off his sentance as a breeze blows by and he relizes his hood is off. "Ohh thats why listen I'm not a werewolf well not technicly. Zurith pulls his cloak the rest of the way off. "Well since my covers blown don't need that any more."
juggaloprince Posted: 03:05 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111026
juggaloprince
+
Merdock laughs as he walks by. "Of course there is reward, there is always a rewatds..." He continues to walk passing Luna and the others. "The question is who is willing to pay more.."
The foresaken one....
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 09:21 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111063
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Looking at Zurith Luna raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean your not technically a werewolf, you sure look like one to me." She looks up as Merdock laughs. "Are you suggesting there might be several people offering the reward for the same deed?"

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 11:17 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111071
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"I'll pass again, I'm not going to teach some kid how to fight just to get revenge."
The guy looks back at the group again, starting to speed up a bit to get the to hurry along.
Miles-"Besides, it'll be some cheap reward, so it's not worth the risk."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:22 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111074
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"How do you know that for sure? A pack of monsters seems like more then enough reason to put a reward on their heads a big one at that. "

Axionas Posted: 11:46 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111084
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Your not listening are ya girl? You md get yourself killed, your human. Humans are fragile even with magic. Wolves are fast, agile and strong. If a pack of only a few took out your whole village? What makes you think you'll be able to take them?!"
He yells at her tryin to get his point across.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:58 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111085
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Luna looks down stung by his words as the truth of them reaches her. "I just thought if I was clever enough I can get them one by one or something..."

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 11:59 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111086
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Well you see my mom was forcfully violated by the alpha of pack in the southern region, so I'm a hybrid I got all the powers of a werewolf but I never shift." Zurith says this staying right in line with Luna lifting his arm up to show his bracelet with the half of a blue gem in it. "This is all i have left of my family the same alpha destroyed my village 6 years ago and ever since then I've been travaling around trying to find information about him, so I will help you if you can get some one to teach you to fight, This pack might have information on the southern packs whereabouts."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:05 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111087
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Luna looks at Zurith puzzled but happy for the offer of help." I've never heard of a hybrid like you before but any help your willing to give me is great.

Axionas Posted: 12:08 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111088
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Forget it, only way to kill a were Is if you are one."
He takes a look at Zuirth.
Miles-"Ive heard of hybrids before, never really seen one though."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 12:14 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111089
Zurith Uchiha
+
"We are rare, and that Miles is untrue a human with a good enough sword arm and a silver blade can kill a were trust me I've seen it before." Zurith pulls out of his bag a small blade the blade shines brightly. "Here Luna just incase you need it it is pure silver, I carry this around for cases just like this however if you ever their is a time when you nolonger need this please return it to me." Zurith hands the blade to her blade first not wanting to touch the blade of it.
Axionas Posted: 12:24 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111090
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles quickly snatches it and wraps it in a bit of cloth.
Miles-"Not a good idea to give a girl a weapon who just survived a werewolf attack...especially one that could kill us."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:28 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111091
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Luna who had started to reach out for the blade casts an evil glare at Miles as he grabs it.
"Give that back you overgrown dog." *She lunges at him aiming to take him by surprise so she can get the blade.

Zurith Uchiha Posted: 12:28 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111092
Zurith Uchiha
+
"It could kill any one, It is a weapon thats what it is supposed to do... Besides its beter for her to be sble to protect her self so we don't have to worry about her if the wolves do attack us by following her scent." Zurith contiues to keep pace with the rest of the crew.
Axionas Posted: 12:31 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111093
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles ducks and let's her fly over him.
Miles-"Patience, you really do lack it. I was going to give it back you short tempered brat..."
He tosses the now sheathed blade to the ground, rubbin his hand where he grabbed the metal.
Miles-"Sheesh...I think the two of us should be enough to cover her trail, but hopefully the wont follow us back.

« Last edited by Axionas on May 8th 2012 »
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 12:37 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111094
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Landing in a thorn bush the girl yells and gets up out of it as quickly as she can and pulls a few thorns out tossing them at Miles. " I am not a short tempered brat! I'll have you know I was considered one of the sweetest girl in the village. Unless someone was trying to court me.." Seeing the sword on the ground she makes another grab for it.

Axionas Posted: 12:45 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111095
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Miles-"Yeah we'll your fit right now is disproving that."
He says pushing he back into the thorn bush as he walks buy her.
Miles-"that was worth it."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 12:45 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111096
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Yeah but if their is too many of them one of them could come from a difrent direction and all that stuff it's better for the whole groupe to be ready, aand I would hope she wouldn't use that on us seing as we saved her." Zurith dakes a deep wiff as a breeze blows from behind them. "Doesn't smell like they are following us so we should be ok.
Displaying Page 5 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close