Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Cherry Blossom [Rp]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:57 Aug18 2012 Post ID: 3140672
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm, Typhoon, and Trot cover their eyes when the Flash goes off.

"We need to convince it we can help...somehow."

If only I could use my true form...but there are too many witnesses.

Garm struggles to think of a way to get the Takracailor to stop and takes his red backpack off.

"Somewhere...it has to be in here somewhere..."

Garm pulls out a small pouch; within it is a small amount of Sacred Ash he had been saving for an emergency.

"Maybe this will work. But first...Trot, try another one!"

He tosses another full restore to Trot, and the furret gets ready to spray again.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DragonBlade1292 Posted: 18:31 Aug18 2012 Post ID: 3140695
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
Post Likes: 0
+
*stella orders jet to hold off on the orbital grudge*
stella:*telepathy* hold up jet before you use that attack, theres an injured suicune inside that pokemons mouth
*near orbit*
jet: yeah i know *the garchomp hovers a little higher* but what was that flash i saw, did the thing attack or was one of ours?
stella: it was ours, c.j. used flash to blind it, just hold until i give the ok
jet:*sighing* fine, but i cant stay up forever im gonna have to come down soon...not only cause of the move but cause its cold up here too *he sneezes and shivers, but quickly recovers and maintains his focus*
Craizen Posted: 16:22 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141242
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
The Trakcailor opens it's mouth wide, a blue, wispy blast forming in the back of it's throat, then releasing in an ever expanding wave of physic energy. ((Sonic Boom plus aura beam?))

Maddy had managed to get at the other pokemon, laying them on the beach as the trainers came to tend to them. C.J threw out Raichu and held, getting out of the path of the destructive wave.

"Hey, anyone got a plan here?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:39 Aug20 2012 Post ID: 3141378
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Trot manages to directly spray the full restore on the Suicune, but gets blasted away by the attack at point blank range. Garm manages to catch him and lay him on the ground carefully.

"I may. If I can get this Sacred Ash into the Takracailor's mouth, it should provide enough life energy to fully heal the Suicune and then that should get the big guy to back off."

Garm opens the pouch and takes out a small pinch, just enough for one pokemon. He wants to use this sparingly, since it could have unusual effects due to the Takracailor's powers.

"Typhoon, you can stop shooting fire at the sky, I don't think it's needed anymore. Get ready to use smokescreen. Trot, return!"

The flames on Typhoon's back went out and Trot went back into his pokeball.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Aug 20th 2012 »

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 11:24 Aug21 2012 Post ID: 3141516
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*jet calls back to stella*
jey: hey talk to me, whats the plan?
stella: we're attempting a rescue, gonna hav to call of your attck now
jet:*sighing* fine, im heading back down
*he folds in his limbs and free falls back to the group, once he lands stella returns him to his pokeball*

stella: well then, i'll play support then *reaches for her pokemon belt, takes a pokeball*
alright here goes, come on out watts! *the pokeball flies out of her hands and here genelect appears*

watts: standby for battle! *the steel/electric type pokemon's discharges some electricity, preparing for battle*

stella: ok cool it watts your support, i just need you to try and help us get that sacred ash *pointing to it* to that suicune over there *points at it*, your gonna give garm support so he can do that got it.

watts:*sighs and nods* i got it....
Craizen Posted: 19:50 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3142081
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
The succuine's eyes pop open, as it starts taking gasping breaths and struggles to get to it's feet. It doesn't quite make it, but it's staring out at the group trying to help it. It sends out a waning call. An aura formed around the Trak, evidently the attack boosted it's stat change. C.J had an idea

"Maddy, physch up into calm mind into force palm and keep that mouth pryed open!"

The Trak releases another Sonic Aura Beam at stella and her pokemon. Crash has came and is behind Garm watching, his younger pokemon not actually of much help into this situation, the piplup might be of some use...

Madeline finished powering up and sprinted in, prodcucing a double force palm and giving wide opening for someone to get in.

"Hurry! She won't be able to hold it for than minute or two, those jaws are powerful."
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:30 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3142104
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm takes the chance instantly, before C.J. can even finish speaking, showing amazing speed for a human as he lands, applies the small amount of Sacred Ash needed for one pokemon, and manages to jump backwards out of the mouth in under fifteen seconds. He'd backed up a bit when the combo began, then started running right when Maddy moved in for the Force Palm.

"Try to hold it as long as you can in case the big guy doesn't want to let the Suicune loose, okay?"

Garm wipes a bit of sweat off his forehead, then looks at his shoes with a mildly disgruntled face.

"Never would have thought that I'd be getting Takracailor saliva on these. Typhoon, if the Takracailor doesn't want to let the Suicune go, once it's clear, blast a smokescreen in the big fish's face. Try to avoid getting the poor Suicune caught up in the smoke though, please."

Small wisps of black smoke began to leak out of Typhoon's back where the flames usually emit from. The smokescreen is ready, by Garm's standards.

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 20:50 Aug22 2012 Post ID: 3142113
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
((sorry but i have to drop out of the rp now, i leave in less than a week and cant afford the time to do the rp, so yeah))

« Last edited by DragonBlade1292 on Aug 29th 2012 »
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close