Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Cherry Blossom [Rp]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Craizen Posted: 14:11 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132592
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
For Z!

In the creation of the world that houses Pokemon, Arceus created two realms. The inner realm, a birth place of Pokemon and new life, and the outer realm, the one humans know and reside in. While very few know of the inner realm today, there was a time the two interconnected, and coexisted. But where free will exist, abuse will arise, and a few humans began greedy, bending ancient Pokemon to their will through a few stolen artifacts. A war ensued, ultimately ending with a peace treaty, the portals to the inner world being sealed except to the legendary pokemon, and the creation of the Cherry Blossom Tree, a peace symbol of extreme beauty placed in the center of the inner world, casting a protective shield. With each year it blooms, in the real world too, casting new life and replenish the shield, releasing new pokemon into their perspective world. But lineage stays true, and breeds deep knowing the power that comes with the lost artifact.

Three types of artifacts are in existence, the Dark Heart of Erebus(7), Cube of Constance(2), and the Book of Harlen(1). In the beginning, the Book of Harlen was written, speaking words so dark how the cubes and necklaces worked.Soon, the creation of the Cubes and Dark hearts were rampant, the two working in tangent to control pokemon to their very core. The cube controlling the pokemon, the necklace protecting the controller. After awhile, the it was discovered how the pokemon could be corrupted to the core, the corrupter its master. After the war, the majority were destroyed, the rest simply lost over time, ending up as trinkets in shops and precious family heirlooms.

One ambitious man though, a genius in the business world and one of the last remaining of the lineage, Morris Towers desires the last of the objects, as he has discovered they are the key to the unlocking the portal into the inner world, and of course, total control. And this is where our hero's stories begin, on a ship to begin their trainer journey's.

((Okay, a few notes here and their. Fakemon are allowed, though whole teams of them are not, because that just gets confusing. Fake evolutions are allowed, as in if you have a fully evolved pokemon, like Raichu, and find a fakemon evolution that makes sense((no raichu evolving into a some massive dragon type)) that's okay. But once that fakemon is gone, it's gone. If you can create a correct lineage, and plausible story, you can be part pokemon. This is mainly for Z cause it was integral to story in the first one, max, three people with this trait. We have a reaper, but he is for story explantion, so don't worry about that. Try to keep on pace okay go! You can reserve pokemon too now if you know you want them! PS, one other person or even pokemon can have a necklace, one other person can have a cube. Max one character for the time being))

Format:

Name:
Pokemon:((start off with no more than two, Gym Battles will occur, and you can catch more))
Description:
Special Mentions((Such as part pokemon)):
History:
Reserved Pokemon((ProvideLink, what pokekmon it's based off)):

Me-

Crash Johnson
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Cira James-CJ
Spoiler:
click to reveal

((gogogogogogogo))
((I will add bios to first post if not on first page.))

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 26th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:03 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132604
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
(Seems interesting. Though I won't have a signal often for the next few days, I think I'll put my bio in now.)

Name: Garm Plasmal (Umbreos)
Pokemon: Typhlosion (Typhoon), Furret (Trot)
Description: Has white hair, tan skin, and grey eyes. Average height of an adult. Wears a plain white t-shirt, faded jeans, and running shoes. He is slightly muscular. Has a red backpack on his back. Around his neck is a silver amulet that resembles the moon.
Special Mentions: He is actually a white Umbreon with unusual powers that disguised himself as a human for reasons he has yet to disclose. He is also very talented with mechanics and science is one of his strong points. Also a very fast runner with exceptional reflexes.
History: A denizen of the inner world who departed it for his own reasons and used a device he designed to disguise himself as a human. He is acting the part of a trainer with the help of two old friends.
Reserved Pokemon: Mystreon, Eevee evolution.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Jul 31st 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Axionas Posted: 17:23 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132638
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
Post Likes: 5
+
Name:Kyle Solice
Age: 18 from looks. Could be older since I have no idea when this takes place
Pokemon: Shiny Serperior(Song)Sweenow(Aqua)
Description: A young man who's friends with Crystal. Wears black Jeans, a black jacket and a white shirt. He has black hair and has a set of glasses. He wears a starlike pendent around his neck and his emerald color eyes have a somewhat scarlet color to them.
Special Mentions: Kyle is a Reaper and has been since he was hit by the car a few years back. He is somewhat immortal and his reaper form is almost always hidden from human eyes. He is able to speak to pokemon but avoids it to keep his status hidden from his friend. Though after their previous journey he was forced to reveal what had happened. He still tries to keep his status a secret knowing others could use his immortality as a weapon.
History: Kyle died a few years before he and Crystal left on their journey and before he obtained song. His family has a history of breeders in which is how he obtained Song. He's know Kit and Crystal since the day they were born.
Reserved: Foxphern (Kit) Sweenow (Aqua)
Other Info: Kit(Kitsune) is Crystal's oldest friend. Having been close to her since she was young. Kit does have a son but he was left back in their home to be raised by his brother's pack.
Aqua is Kyles Sweenow, having found her as an egg. A rare thing for being the preevolution of suicune

« Last edited by Axionas on Jul 26th 2012 »
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 17:53 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132649
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
Name: Crystal Reed
Pokemon: (Kit) Foxphern (Max) Eeveenon
Description: She wears t-shirts and jeans. She also has a necklace which looks like a Ninetales. As a Ninetales she has her green eyes Her fur is redish brown with black tiped ears and tails.
Special Mentions((Such as part pokemon)): Both her mom and dad were Ninetales who became human. Shes known for awhile about this and has discovered that she can freely change from her human born form to what amount to what should of been her true form.
History: She used to live in Kanto where she was given a baby Kit as a birthday present from her dad. Shortly afterwards her dad got called away by his job leaving her and her mom alone. Once she was old enough to travel she set off with her friend Kyle though before she left home she found out something new about herself. She and kyle have been friends for a long time and so I would think they both shared their secrets with each other.
Reserved Pokemon((ProvideLink, what pokekmon it's based off)):Eeveenon (Max) Nekomata

« Last edited by Ninetailed Fox on Jul 26th 2012 »

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Craizen Posted: 18:16 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132657
Craizen
A'ight
+
*Cracks Knuckles*

The ship was really a Yacht, though no one was ever think that. It was offered by an old friend who had some deep pockets. It was finally getting close to it's destination, only about an hour out now, of Johto. It was a new area, fresh starts were beginning. While there were several close friends milling about, there still a lot of strangers roaming about, keeping the atmosphere bustling. Evidently, a rare water pokemon had been seen recently and few wanted to catch it.

Crash was laid out in the sun, half asleep with a sleeping shiny treecko laying on his stomach. He was supposed to be getting ready to get off but the weather was so perfect he just couldn't be moved. Plus, there was still the matter of the unopened letter from his Aunt in his pack. A figure in a blue shirt occupied the chair next to him, but he didn't give it a second thought.

Attention passengers, we will be arriving in forty five minutes, please be ready to depart.

"Forty five minutes? Plenty of time. he said sleepily. "I wonder how the others are doing? Haven't really talked much in the couple months since I've seen them."

A little time had passed, mainly for everyone in the world to recover from events past, start new ties. But business was usual, it was off the town to pick a new pokedex, and let the wind blow you where you had to go. Even for it being a luxurious yacht, it was surprisingly caught off from occurring media. An announcement had gone unheard.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 26th 2012 »
Axionas Posted: 18:42 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132664
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Kyle is at the front of the boat looking down at the water. Never having gotten them a pokeball, he wears Song around his neck like a scarf and keeps Aqua on the top of his head to let her look above him. He breathes in the fresh sea air and let's out a deep sigh of annoyence.
Kyle-"I hate traveling to new places....I never really know where anything is at...then geting positioned here forever sucks too."
The boy says to himself, speaking about his job.

Kit is under the bed of the room Kyle and Crystal rented out. His claw are dug into the carpet as to keep him anchored to the boat. From previous experience everyone should know Kitstune is afraid of water.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 18:52 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132669
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Max a new addition to the team given to her as a gift from Kyle's sisters is watching Kit his head titled in amusement. This being the first time hes see the fox scared of anything.
Max: "I didn't know you were such a scardy Meowth."

Song: "You never know they may call us elsewhere maybe.." She looks up as Crystal walks over to them leaning against the railing.*

"Hi Kyle hi Song. Don't worry Kit, Max and I will stick with you guys. I just know I'm going glad to get off the boat Kit to."

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Axionas Posted: 19:03 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132675
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Kyle-"Kit still under the bed as usual? Don't know why you don't insist on putting him in his pokeball where he would be asleep."
He asks reaching up to rub the serperior's head.

Kit-"I hate water you little weird looking fox thing...you would too if you knew how much it hurts us fire types..."
The fox growls out at the new pokemon, swatting his paw at him to make him go awat.
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 19:12 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132679
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Song: "Thats feels good." She closes her eyes and little out a snake purr/hiss.
"I really don't like keeping him in a Pokeball you know that. You know I'm not fond of them for my own reasons as well. Besides no point now, not long till we reach land anyway. So where do you wanna head first when we dock?"

Max: "Well I don't have to worry about that now do I? I'm still a normal type." He dodges out of reach snickering at the fox.

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 20:30 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132694
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
Post Likes: 0
+
(wanted to give this another shot, but i wont stay for long though)

Name: Zane Romano
Pokemon:((start off with no more than two, Gym Battles will occur, and you can catch more)) Feraligatr (killer Kroc/Kroc) Infernape (Gouken)
Description: 5'9" has short red hair wears a red and black jacket with a red shirt on the inside, with long black pants and red and black sneakers his right eye changes to different runes (look up rune eyes on google with yugioh)
Special Mentions((Such as part pokemon)): the rune eye allow him to summon the three polar gods to help aid his pokemon in battle, and depending on situations he can use their power to help buff his pokemon or summon them during an attack when needed either as individuals or all three though he is severely weakened afterwards. when using the rune eyes his pokemon also receive them. This power does not last long lasting from anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes depending on the power and requires a long recharge for both having all three or having an individual. Great at pokemon battles and knowledge on legends and myths well some...rune eyes allows him certain powers outside of battle: rune eye ash grants him a permanent boost to his mentality (knowledge wise), rune eye hail allows him to gaze into the past and future for a short time and can show others what he sees as well, rune eyes thorn grants him permanent boost to his body physically
History: Zane is an adventrous type of trainer always seeking new thrills and is very interested in all mythology especially the ones about nordic mythology. He has two goals he strives towards, one is being a great pokemon master and another is to be a scholar in mythoogy specifically in nordic mythology. He obtained his rune eyes while on expedition in the coldest regions of the world, exploring places of norse mythos with his father and several of his friends, thouh the entire story of how he got it is still a mystery for now. He is currently where ever the group is.
Reserved Pokemon((ProvideLink, what pokekmon it's based off)): (not sure i understand this) Feraligatr, Infernape, Metagross, Salamence, Hydreigon, Tyranitar

Zane was at the back of the ship sitting on a bench keeping quite to himself. He looks up at the sky feeling the breeze brush back on his face, while soon turning his gaze to his pokemon feraligatr and conkeldurr.

Zane: Are you guys ready to start a new adventure?
*he leans forward watching them with a smile, excitement building inside him*

Kroc: of course we are, though you could have let us rest a bit after ther last one we just did *kroc stretches out and lets out a yawn*

Gouken: He's right you know, you could have let us rest a bit before rushing in, do you have any idea where we are going

Kroc: yeah thats something you forgot to mention, where are we goin?

Zane: where ever the boat takes us i guess *he leans back on the bench smiling and starring up at the sky again* besides does it really matter where we are goin?

Kroc: guess not *lays down in front of him*

Gouken: Well try not to get into to to much trouble this time, i might not make it this time.... i cant keep comin to the rescue all the time

Zane:*laughing* alright alright, geez crazy monkey for being my pokemon you sure are over protective but i thank you...*looking at kroc and nudging him with his foot* and you two big guy

« Last edited by DragonBlade1292 on Jul 28th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 21:47 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132715
Craizen
A'ight
+
((DB your in, but seriously watch the rune thing, especially if you stay for a while))

Crash opened an eye, scratching the top of Trezi's head before Pyrus was missing. The little piplup had went for a swim at their last stop, and Crash had watched her get back on, but he hadn't seen much of her after that.

"You didn't see her, did you?"

Trezi just looked at him with a sleepy yawn before closing his eyes, snot bubble in tow.

Pyrus was wandering around the ship, looking for a cantekrous fox who hated water, courtesy of tale told by an old donphan. She eventually found the door, pushing it open, ignoring max and peering under the bed with a mischievous smile.

"Hallo thur."

C.J stretched and got up, figuring he should could clean up his room, his raichu could make quite the mess. He began heading past Crystal and Kyle when a rather rude large woman shoved past, knocking him into Crystal.

"Owww. Sorry about that, prolly squished you into the railing a bit didn't I?"

Attention Passengers, thirty minutes until docking.
Axionas Posted: 22:05 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132724
Axionas
Kitsune-no-Okami
+
Kyle takes a glance at the woman with A frown.
Kyle-"You looke like you did that on purpose...you could have knocked someone over board you know?"
The boy snarls at her knowing full well she shouldn't have done what she did.

Kit growls and backs up against the wall, not liking the amount of visitors he getting.
Kit-"No matter what you do or say...I am not getting out from under this bed until the boat is docke and I can get onto nice dry land!"
((sorry if posts seems short. I can't do much on a phone.))
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 22:26 Jul26 2012 Post ID: 3132741
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Max: "Who are you and who let you in here?" The normal type growls annoyed at going unnoticed and being interrupted while he was messing with Kit.

Crystal: "Hey watch it there was plenty of room between us and the rest of the boat." Shes holding onto the railing half scared she was going to be knocked off the boat. She turns and watches the rude woman annoyed.

Craizen Posted: 10:05 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132880
Craizen
A'ight
+
((As long as you give something for someone to work with))

The lady turned around, a net ball and flygon appearing over head.

"Listen little girl, this is the prime fishing area and I plan on catching whatever is down there, and I'm not letting anyone take my spot! My little flygon already has a bead on it."

She turned in a huff again and went to the back of the boat. C.j raised an eyebrow, annoyed.

"I did forget about that unusual pokemon in the area. Evidently Professor Oak hasn't even spotted it but he doesn't want anyone else catching it for their own. Anyways, I'm C.j." He said, holding out a hand to either Cyrstal or Kyle.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 27th 2012 »
DragonBlade1292 Posted: 10:47 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132899
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*zane head pops up hearing some arguing and goes to investigate. following the arguing he walks around, hearing it get louder and louder he turns the corner and spots the group*
Zane: There a problem or something? *he asks a little unsure*

*around the corner kroc and Gouken wait, kroc nudges zane*
kroc: hey everything alright? want Gouken and me to take care of it?

*zane leans back around the corner for a moment*
zane: no its fine, i dont think its much of a big deal, just stay back i'll call if i need you
*kroc and Gouken nod and back away from the corner, zane then goes back to look at the group*

Zane:*clearing his throat* Anyways my name is Zane Romano nice to meet you all....I think
*seems pretty nervous, zane wasnt much of a people person only when he was with his father and professors though, other than that he was always with pokemon*

Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:03 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132909
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
"Doesn't mean you have to try to shove people overboard!" She calls angrily after the woman before turning to C.j. "What Pokemon is it that woman plans to catch? Also I'm Crystal and this is my friend Kyle." She shakes his hand before looking out at the water. Speaking of odd Pokemon Aqua is staring at C.j from a top of Kyle's head. Hearing someone approach Crystal looks up at Zane. "Hello I'm Crystal Reed."

Craizen Posted: 11:12 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132911
Craizen
A'ight
+
C.j peered closer at Aqua, trying to figure out what she looked like. It reminded him of Suicuine but he couldn't believe that was it, so he just figured it was a different breed he had yet to discover.

He turned to to Zane, full introducing himself, "Cira James Johnson, C.J for short.

Pyrus turned at Max and pouted. "Aww, little eveee feel left out? At least your braver than scardey fox over here."
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 11:28 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132912
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
+
Max: "Shut up I'm not an Eevee I'm an Eeveenon! I evolved from Eevee but I'm much stronger now." He growls.

Song notices him staring at Aqua and lets out a hiss of warning not to try anything funny.

Crystal: "Okay don't answer me." She sighs and stares at the the land their heading to with a bit of interest.

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 11:54 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132929
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*startled and steps back a bit*
Zane: uh...yeah nice to meet you guys *not sure whats goin on, but zane follows along*
so uh....theres talk about a pokemon around here, any ideas what it is? sorry i heard it from that big lady right before i came here. *he scratches his head trying to make conversation*

zane: oh yeah i forgot *he whistles and from behind the corner his feraligatr and infernape appear*
i would like you guys to meet my pokemon, this is Kroc *points to feraligatr who nods at them* and this is Gouken *points to infernape who does the same* we came from johto hoping to look for a new adventure....although i was so excited i left in a hurry and forgot the rest of my team

Craizen Posted: 12:02 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132931
Craizen
A'ight
+
C.J gets an embarrased smile on his face, Aqua not helping.. "No worries little one. And sorry, I'm not quite sure myself to be honest, i heard it's an ancient, maybe even legendary. Kygore?"

"Unlikely, wrong area, and wouldn't expose itself like that. I'm think something just as old, but not as legendary, most likely a Takracailor or Ecrosand. Hopefully the first."

Though it looks like there is a small island trailing the boat at a distance. Crash still looks half asleep, Trezi on his shoulder looking lazy.

"Hello everyone. Crash." he said, introducing himself mainly for Zane and C.J

« Last edited by Craizen on Jul 27th 2012 »
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close