Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 72 of 90
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | ... | 88 | 89 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 02:25 Jan11 2017 Post ID: 3428282
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Pokemon Moon.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Aeon-Flux Posted: 17:25 Jan15 2017 Post ID: 3428371
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
I'm currently playing Diablo III on PC ... Sometimes Gears of War 4 on PC as well.
Matt77 Posted: 07:22 Jan16 2017 Post ID: 3428388
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros Wii U, Pokemon Moon, Crossy Road, Hill Climb Racing 2, and Duck Life Treasure Hunt.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

testuser Posted: 14:40 Jan16 2017 Post ID: 3428396
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
I finished the run through of Rise of the tomb raider.. Good game. Still got collectibles and stuff to find but not sure if i will get to that.
I have had a go at a new game called Rise & Shine. Is from adult swim games. Kind of cool and quirky. Side scrolling shooter type thing with a bit of video game humour. Blooming tricky though. You need good reflexes and a lot of patience I think so not sure how long i will manage.

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

alanz Posted: 02:08 Jan19 2017 Post ID: 3428455
alanz
Post Likes: 0
+
I'm playing 4 games. Clash of Clans, Final Fantasy, Pokemon Sun and Moon. I'm huge fan of gamingCool
Aeon-Flux Posted: 10:20 Jan19 2017 Post ID: 3428469
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
Still grinding Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PC. Really having a blast playing.
Matt77 Posted: 06:20 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428592
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Agario, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Moon, Duck Life Treasure Hunt, Hill Climb Racing 2, and Crossy Road. Trying to make the most of gaming for this last week of freedom while also watching the tennis before I start the hellish year 12 but there's so much available that I never know what to do.

ViolinViolinViolin

testuser Posted: 08:17 Jan24 2017 Post ID: 3428597
testuser
+
Im just running though the Battlefield 1 Campaign stories. Got a little bored of the multiplayer so I thought i would try them out. Nearly finished. Not sure whether to head back into fallout 4 again after or give Overwatch another go. Been a while since I played either.

testuser Posted: 10:52 Feb01 2017 Post ID: 3428734
testuser
+
So I ended up playing some DeadPool (the video game). Not a milestone in innovative game design by any means but kind of fun.. Being called a Dip**** by deadpool when you die does make up for a lot.

Warrior13 Posted: 08:15 Feb03 2017 Post ID: 3428787
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Matt: How is Pokemon Moon so far? What starter did you choose? Where are you at in the game? Answer!!!
Matt77 Posted: 08:51 Feb04 2017 Post ID: 3428841
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
So far it is great. Litten (now Incineroar) was my starter, as I previously also chose fire-type in Pokemon Uranium. I've just finished battling the President and am onto the last island.

My current team; the team I hope to continue using right up until the end of the game is Incineroar, Toucannon, Pelipper, Parasect, Butterfree, and Gumshoos. Incineroar is my main Pokemon as it is the highest level and has a mix of normal, dark, and fire moves. Toucannon comes second, as it has rock smash, roost, and two flying moves. Pelipper and Parasect are next in line due to being water and grass types respectively. Also helps that Pelipper has roost and Parasect has the ability to poison others on top of the dry skin ability against rain or water moves. Butterfree is then up as almost a miscelaneous Pokemon. It has a bug move, a psychic move, a flying move, and a move to put Pokemon to sleep. Then lucky last is Gumshoos. In Uranium I had a rock/steel type Pokemon as my 6th as a defensive slogger or a Pokemon to use to use revives during your turns. While Gumshoos is Normal, only fighting Pokemon are super effective against it to it works a treat. Also it holds the amulet coin and has two accuracy-lowering moves. I have none and dislike moves which increase or decrease stats.

ViolinViolinViolin

TWILIGHT LINK Posted: 02:52 Feb05 2017 Post ID: 3428848
TWILIGHT LINK
Post Likes: 2
+
I unfortunately became bored with Moon as I was about to leave the first island. Kind of sad, but I felt like Nintendo was making exessive amounts of cutscenes to show off how they were doing things now.

EDIT: (Forgot to add the game...) Played through Final Fantasy XV. Gta online. Came back into Overwatch. About to begin recording on Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. Also trying to get through Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

« Last edited by TWILIGHT LINK on Feb 5th 2017 »

Credit for Sig & Avy goes to Yogi_Bear
Matt77 Posted: 07:58 Feb05 2017 Post ID: 3428857
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
As soon as I first played the cutscenes annoyed me. I took about a 2 week break from it only having reached the school but when I came back and slowly got used to it it was ok.

Also Warrior13 can I ask for tips in Battle Royal? All my Pokemon are now lvl 50 or higher but I've won about 0/10 matches there and there always seems to be one opponent that dominates. I either have my attempts to KO taken away from me and thus lose due to 0-1 KOs only or get 1-2 KOs but have all my Pokemon faint first, automatically giving me a loss.

The Pokemon I use are Incineroar, Toucannon, and Pelipper. Incineroar has 0 non-attack moves and Toucannon and Pelipper only have 1 which is Roost. Is that the problem?

As for the game I've been playing, I've had hours upon hours of homework yet managed hours of Pokemon Moon too ;)

ViolinViolinViolin

testuser Posted: 11:22 Feb06 2017 Post ID: 3428910
testuser
+
I've been playing the Ghost recon wildlands beta over the weekend. Thats looking pretty good.I'm looking forward to that when it comes out.

Beta is done now.. so I think some more fallout 4 for a while.

Warrior13 Posted: 07:41 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429032
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Matt77

I picked Litten too! Love Incineroar!

So how are you liking the game? Better than expected? Or is Pokemon Uranium still top dog?

I don't really play in the Battle Arena, but I heard Toxapex and Mega Salamence are really good picks. I think you could look some movesets up online. ;)

If you ever need a Pokemon or need help finishing your Pokedex, feel free to make a request in my Giveaway Shop in the Poke Forums. ;)
Matt77 Posted: 08:23 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429034
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
My plan is once I finish the game to then finish my Pokedex, and I'm not that close to finishing the game yet. My Pokedex has barely any Pokemon registered so it adds to replay value. When I get around to I'll be sure to pop in if I need help ;)

The game was much better than expected. I thought it would be good, but not great, as it has been. In terms of graphics obviously Moon trumps Uranium but I have Moon pretty easily better than Uranium. Uranium has the better storyline but Moon has so many extra features like taking care of your Pokemon, Festival Plaza, Poke Polago (if I'm spelling it right), and Battle Royal. Also it has more content than Uranium did ie slightly more routes (only has 1 more route but Poni Island has 0) and better music! Music is key for me in a game, and Moon has some great stuff.

I'm looking forward to what will come next, as I've barely looked at anything about Moon online. I've noticed there are 15 pages to have filled with stamps and even though I'm on the last island I only have 4/15 completed. Hopefully something good will surprise me.

About to go beat the totem on Poni island. Toucannon has temporarily taken over as #1 from Incineroar, just as Gellin did over Archilles in Uranium.

I just love seeing Pokemon I knew from outside Moon turn up in battles. Also nice to see more Uranium Pokemon actually being real Pokemon like Mankey/Primeape.

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 08:42 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429036
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
That all sounds great! It sounds like you're almost done with the main storyline. ;)
Matt77 Posted: 17:53 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429052
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
You successfully turned me over to the Pokemon team.

Also are Team Skull the replacement for Team Rocket like Trial Sites were for Gyms?

« Last edited by Matt77 on Feb 9th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 18:32 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429055
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Sort of. Team Skull is just the next antagonist group, even though the Aether Corp are better at it in Sun/Moon. lol First came Team Rocket, then Team Aqua & Team Magma, then Team Galatic, then Team Plasma, then Team Flare, and now Team Skull. IMO Team Rocket, Galactic, and Plasma were clearly the best.
danielroxheaps Posted: 20:07 Feb09 2017 Post ID: 3429063
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
NFS: HP.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Displaying Page 72 of 90
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | ... | 88 | 89 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close