Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 45 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous
Daretor Posted: 03:29 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 678619
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I'll rate too in your place
motoroil Posted: 11:07 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 679264
motoroil
Forum GuestMember
+
i love you avi! yuna is cool
go here for a good time!!!!
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Funforums/index.php
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:04 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 679892
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Almost done, just a few more hours and a few more paragraphs.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:45 Feb13 2006 Post ID: 680425
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Um... has it been a few more minutes yet Kogerie?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:26 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682104
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay guys This is it The Final Match. First off, I would like thank all of you for contributing to the tournament in anyway you guys can. And to thank you in the best way that I can, I made this match the ULTRA main event that I call, ?The Elimination Extravagance?. This features all the opponents who are still left in the tournament. And it is for......The Grandslam Tournament 2006 Title. Enjoy

The cameras cut to a scene viewing a ?Flat-squared-30 feet wide-ring? laying right in the middle of the sandy battlefield. The cameras then circled the crowd, viewing the thousands of screaming fans standing on their feets for the main event match up. The same Announcer for all the matches was now standing in the middle of the ring, holding a microphone in his hand. ?Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for the Main Event Of the Evening Announced by The King Of Games himself, We are scheduled to see for the first time in the history of battles, The ?Elimination Extravagance? Match ?. The crowd erupts after hearing the announcer say these words. ?First off, before I start explaining this match, I?ll need to current Grandslam champion to come out. So without any further ado, Please help me welcome, Your Current GrandSlam Champion, The Demon Slayer, DANTE ? The Crowd goes crazy as a resounding, ?RRUUUUMMMM ? echoes throughout the arena. The crowd would look over the arena to see where that sound came from. The next thing the crowd would see is a Motorcycle racing from behind the curtains out onto the field, knocking away blocks of sand as it zoomed in a tremendous speed into the ring. Once it had come to an abrupt holt in front of the ring announcer, the crowd would erupt with cheers to the person that was getting off the motorcycle, which was indeed Sparda?s son himself, Dante. ?OH MY ?, yelled the announcer into the microphone to rally crowd?s excitement up, ?What an Entrance Well, now that you?re here, I can get on with explaining the match up? The Announcer reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of instructions for the match. The crowd at this time had begun to sit back down in their seats, knowing that this might take a while. ?Okay, this is the way the match goes. The champion and his first opponent will start off first. And after every ten minutes or until an opponent has been eliminated by either ?knock out? or by ?throwing them out of the ring with both feet touching the ground?, the next opponent picked will come out next. And so on, and so on, until it comes down to ONE Man standing, and that person will be crowned The NEW Grandslam Champion ? Crowd begins to get excited letting out a chorus of cheers to beginning to chant their favorite gamer?s name, ?Dante Dante Dante , Sora Sora Sora , Let?s Go Goku, Let?s Go *Clap , clap *, Let?s Go Link Let?s Go Link , NEEOOOO .....NEEEOOOO , Master Chief , Master Chief , Sonic Sonic Sonic , Shadow Rocks Shadow Rocks ? The cameras view all the fans standing on their feets chanting on who they think is gonna win. ?Wow, looks like you guys are already getting into this. God this brings back memories. I remember when I was just a little boy, that I was watching......?. Obviously annoyed by the announcers talking, Dante pulled out his Sliver hand gun(Ivory) and quickly shot it at the Announcer?s foot, making him jump up out of fright and drop his mic to the ground. The crowd laugh their butts off from seeing this. Dante then grabbed the announcer by his shirt and pulled him close up to his face, leaning over and grabbing the mic off the ground. He slowly held it to his annoyed expression face and said, ?You.....are annoying I hate people that talk a lot more then I do. So how?s about you shut up and lets get on with this match already Got up?? Dante then placed the mic to the announcers face for him to answer, but before he could even respond, Dante would put the mic back to his mouth and say, ?Good ?. He then dropped both the mic, along with the announcer, to the ground and the crowd continued to laugh their butts off. The Announcer quickly grabbed his mic and crawled like a scaredy-cat away from Dante. ?LET THE EXTRAVAGANZA BEGIN ? he said before leaving the ring. The Crowd went nuts looking at the entrance to see who would come out first.

Suddenly, unexpected like a flash of lighting, something would fly out from the curtains and zoom nonstop at Dante and literally impale him through his chest. Dante fell back in pain after getting hit with the unknown object, which since it was still enough, the camera were to focus on it. The object was then figured out to be.....A Soldier Knife. The crowd before they even saw the knife rose up out of their seats in eruption. It wasn?t until the cameras faced the entrance that they found out that they were cheering for a guy wearing an army-outfit, which had been revealed to be ?The Unscrupulous soldier from Metal Gear Solid? Agent Snake. After taking the knife, Dante rose his body back up, showing an angry expression aimed straight at Dante. Seeing Dante in a weakened state, Snake took the time to walk into the ring and stare eye to eye at the Demon Slayer. The crowd started to get excited as two of the most entertaining gamers of today had entered the match. In the sky-box, Jean Gray, along with The Rock, had taken their seats and was ready to play some commentary on the match.

Jean Gray: Hello everybody I?m Jean gray, A member of the legendary team "The X-Men", along here with the most electrifying athletic in sports entertainment today, The Rock

The Rock: Your Know Role, Jean Gray. It is me indeed. The brama-beating, Pie-eating, trail blazing, Eye-brow raising, laying the smackdown on your candy a**, The Rock. And I?m here to comment on this match along with you. And I must say.....You?re looking mighty good right. Do you like......Pie?

Jean Gray: Ummmm....back to the match. Seems like things are heating up between Dante and Snake.

Dante then proceed to strip the knife out of his chest, but before he could do it, Snake would then toss another Combat knife at Dante, which went flying in lightning speed at the head of Dante and connected with a sickening throb, impaling right in-between Dante?s eyes, making the Demon Slayer throw his head back in pain. A cocky grin appeared on Snake?s face, thinking there was no way he could have survived it.....he was wrong. For right when Dante threw his head back up, he quickly pulled out his handguns and started shooting waves of bullets at Snake. Seeing them coming, Snake would start to perform back-flips and side-spins to move out of the way of the bullets. Amazingly, as he would dodge them, he would throw waves of combat knifes at Dante, each impaling the Demon Slayer in different places, slowing him down.....but not stopping him from continuing to battle. But soon, Snake would get tired, and finally, a bullet would catch Snake?s leg, making famous Game Agent falling to the ground and scream out in pain. The cameras faced Dante, costumed with Combat knifes, impaled into his arm, chest, head, legs, and thighs........but luridly, he still continued to look unfazed, as he didn?t even know the knifes were there.
The crowd stared in amazement as Dante would walk over to the fallen and wounded Snake with loads of knifes stuck in him and blood pooring out of the opens of the knifes. As he walked, Dante would strip out the knifes one by one off of his body, like they were stickers, leaving Snake to stare on in shock and disbelief. Once he reached Snake, Dante then picked up the soldier by his neck and lifted him up off the ground, with both feet off the ground, to his face. He then stripped off the last knife from his shoulder and viciously impaled Snake in his chest, forcing him to grunt in pain and throw his head back. ?Oh Sorry man I forgot that you were human? Dante said in humor of Snake suffering. But then in a amazing counter, Snake would swing his wounded leg and connect with a harsh Low-Blow to the demon slayer, making Dante drop Snake to the ground and grab his ?Privates? in pain. ?I figured that would hurt....Even for a Demon? said Snake showing off his cocky smile. He then proceed to hit Dante with a series of Karate kicks and Vicious punches, literally reeling Dante back and bringing him to his knees. Seeing Snake fight back, The Crowd started chant his name, ?Go Snake GO Go Snake Go Go Snake Go ?. Once he was on his knees, Snake pulled out a hand-grenade and planted it right on Dante?s shoulder. He then got a combat knife and stuck it in to glue it tight to the Demon Slayer, just incase he tried to get it off. It would prove to work crucially, for Dante would struggle to take the Grenade off, using all of his strength to take out the knife. Knowing that it was over, Snake walked over to the end of the ring and stood there looking at the clock and saw.......0:59. He then countered down with his mouth for when the boom would go off, ?..3...2....1..?. Suddenly, before he knew it, Dante had leap at Snake at the last second before the bomb released a gigantic explosion, catching Dante along with Snake. The Crowd was now on the edges of their seats as smoke covered the whole battlefield. The Announcer looked closely into the smoke, for he knew the one of them had to be out. And once the smoke cleared, The cameras view both Dante and Snake laying flat out, with Dante near the edge of the ring.......and snake laying on the outside sand. ?Oh My Snake?s feet has touched the outside. Therefore, HE has been eliminated? Crowd lets out a few boos from hearing Snake be eliminated from ring-out.

Jean Gray: Oh, tough break for Agent Snake. Putting up a hard fought battle to lose unexpectedly from a ring-out.

The Rock: Yeah, well tough breaks is what life is all about. Snake showed a lot of heart, taking a page out of The Rock?s book, but still lost the match. Tough.....very Tough.

ENTs had rushed from the back and ran to the fallen Snake. They then lifted him onto a stretch and ran him back to the back. As he reached the back, the cameras viewed Dante, amazingly, rising up from the explosion. The Crowd cheered Dante on for getting up from that devastating explosion. Just then....The clock reached...0:00, and a buzzer sounded through the arena. Dante along with the crowd looked at the entrance to see who would come out. Then like getting hit with a brick, A rocket would come flying out from behind the curtains and hit right next to Dante, creating another explosion and taking him in it. The explosion was so unexpected, that it caught the Crowd off guard and made them yell out a big, ?OOOOHHH ?. Then once the explosion had cleared, they saw Dante lying on the ground, flat out. Then the next thing they saw made the crowd rise onto their feets with cheers. For at the entrance stood a man in a battle-armor suit, holding a Rocket Launcher on his shoulders, and a battle helmet that read the words,....?Master Chief?. The Announcer saw this character and quickly announced him?And The Next opponent to come out...... ?The Kingpin of Gunslingers from the Halo series, Master Chief ? Then using his Very Creative mind, MC would plant his Rocket launcher into the sandy grounds and release the guns last ammo rocket.....which would create a grand explosion, blasting him flying high into the air like a space shuttle over towards the Ring. The crowd went nuts over his stunning entrance and begin to chant his name, ?Master Chief Master Chief Master Chief?

Jean Gray: WOW I think he just out-maxed the ovation you usually get when you entered the wrestling ring Rock.

The Rock: Never Jean Gray. He may be a High-driving, bag-punching, a** kicking machine, but he is never gonna be loved by the fans as much as the Rock. You wanna know why, cause he doesn?t care about them as much as I do. No one does.

Back in the Ring, Dante was beginning to move again, thrusting him arm up into the air. But right when he was getting ready to get up, MC would come zooming down like a torpedo and crash with a Harsh Foot stomp right into Dante?s Stomach, making the Demon Slayer scream out in pain. The Crowd ?OOHHH ? at this in amazement. Then quickly taking advantage, Master Chief would let off to the ground with one foot still on Dante and pull out his ?Battle Rifle?, letting out thunderous rounds at the fallen Demon Slayer. The bullets hit every part of his body with horrific throbs, making Dante out as every bullet hit his skin. Then suddenly......The Crowd would start to finish the countdown til the buzzer went off.....?3....2......1....BUUUUZZZZZ ? Shakened by the buzzer, MC looked at the entrance door way to see who was coming out. Everybody?s eyes were set on the entrance as the Crowd begin to get excited on who would come out. Then what they would see next..........is a Clean-fit Warrior wearing an Orange outfit with a big ninja belt and blue wristbands walk out from behind the curtains. MC got off of Dante at this time and walked closer to try and get a better view on the opponent. It wasn?t until he walked into the light, revealing the familiar wacky black colored hair style that the opponent was said to be.....Goku. ?Oh MY And the next opponent seems to be The Super Sayian Phenomenon from the Dragon Ball Z series, GOKU ? The Crowd went crazy for seeing the famous Sayain appear as the fourth opponent to come out, and they begin to chant his name, ?Goku Goku Goku ? Quickly seeing Goku, MC swithced his battle Rifle to ?Snipe mode?, enhancing the guns lens and pointed it straight at Goku?s head. Through the whole the time the lens were being focused, Goku stood in that one spot with his ?Determined? expression, never taking his eyes off the ring. Once it locked, MC took the shot, releasing the snipe bullet as it went soaring through the air like a hawk to hit it?s prey. Shockingly, right before the bullet would hit him, Goku would mysteriously......Disappear in thin air, and I mean literally. The crowd went silent as the saw Goku do the impossible, disappearing in thin air. MC lowed his gun to see it was his lens, but even he couldn?t believe that Goku was gone. He started winging left and right, trying to find where he went....lifting his foot off of Dante.

The Rock: Where the Hell did he go?

Jean Grey: Hmmmmm.....
The Rock: What?

Jean Grey: I can see him. I have psychic powers you know. He?s behind MC at this moment.

Jean couldn?t have been anymore off, for in that next split second, Goku would appear again out of no where behind MC and deliver a Shogun Fist right into his back, making MC bend forward, dropping his Battle Rifle. Then suddenly, The Fist would begin to glow with energy and release a ?Ki Blast?, which would send MC flying towards the edge of the ring.....where he almost slides completely out of the ring. The crowd is now on the edges of their seats as Goku seems to have full advantage over The Halo 2 combatant. But with his last ounce of ideas, MC would quickly strip out his ?Grenade Launcher Rifle? and fire, sending a grenade soaring at Goku in full speed. But once it reached him, Goku would simply swipe it away and send it right back at him. And once it got close to him, The grenade exploded, taking along with it....Master Chief. It would only be seconds later as the crowd would see MC flying out of the ring of the explosion and land on the sandy ground.......knocked out. ?WOW I hate to say it, but it looks like Master Chief has been eliminated ? Crowd boos at the fact that MC was eliminated, but the boos soon turned to cheers as the clock reached it?s final seconds....?3.....2....1.....BUUZZZ ?

Jean Grey: Whose coming out next?

The Rock: I bet monkey-nipples that its who I think it is. ?

Startlingly, The theme ?I Am ? hits The speakers of the Arena and the lights suddenly dim to black. Goku and the audience begins to look in wonder on who was this coming out. Then suddenly, The words, ?CHAOS CONTROL ? would echo through the arena, and a green flash would appear in the dark in the ring. Then as the Lights would suddenly come back on, the Cameras would view the ring viewing Goku and an knocked out Dante.......with a mysterious Black Hedgehog, holding a machine-gun rifle, standing right in the middle of it. The Crowd goes crazy as they know who it was. ?And look at this The next opponent is The Ultimate Life-form himself, Shadow The Hedgehog ? Every person in the crowd was now on their feets as Shadow had made his entrance into the arena, holding his legendary, ?Shadow Rifle?.

The Rock: I knew it Jean. I had a feeling that the black hedgehog was next.

Jean Grey: No you didn?t.....

The Rock: Yes I did

Jean Grey: You thought Neo was coming out. I read your mind.

The Rock: Well how?s about you read my lips. Stop that

Astonied at the appearance of Shadow, Goku would let off his infamous grin, as he was finally happy to meet someone worthy of his challenge. Sensing him behind him, Goku would quickly turn around and deliver a surprising ?Ki Blast? attack to catch Shadow off guard. But the Black Hedgehog saw it coming and leaped into the air out of the way, while releasing blasts from his Rifle. Luridly, as the bullets would fly at Goku, they would hit his skin and literally cut through it, making Goku scream out in horrible pain. The crowd looked on shock at the bullets unexpectedly causing pain to Goku.

Jean Gray: Seems like those are no ordinary bullets. Those bullets are made from shadows energy, making it too strong for Goku?s energy to block. So it?s as if Goku was a regular guy and he was getting shot with a regular gun. Painful indeed.

Goku soon figured this out as he stood in the one spot, gripping his arms and legs wounded from those wild shots. Shadow soon landed back on the ground and then hastened at Goku with a ?Spin Dash Roll Out ? to bulldoze him over. Even though he was weakened, Goku was still able use his ki energy to blast himself high into the air. As he flew up, he witnessed Shadow rolling towards the edge of the ring in so much speed, that he figured that it was already over. But once Shadow got to the edge, he turned back into his Hedgehog form and blasted him into the air after Goku. Caught off Guard, Goku would meet a ravaging Head-Bash from Shadow, right into the temple of his head, making Goku fly back, almost fainting instantly. Amazing, red -energy started to cover Shadow as the Hedgehog mysteriously stood airborne with an outraged frown on his face. Shadow had gone into his ?Rage form? and was focusing his attacks straight at the Super Sayain Phemon himself. Seeing Shadow, Goku let off his grin once again, before let out a large cry and suddenly getting engulfed in a massive power-up of Ki. Soon afterwards, he's hair started to turn gold, eyes turn green, and body grew even more fit and stronger. It didn't take long to notice that Goku had gonna...Super Sayian. The crowd would go nuts at the site of Goku's transformation and look on in amazement at the stare down battle in the air. Then without anytime, Shadow and Goku would race at each other in grand speed, both yelling at the top of their lungs. Within Seconds, the two would collide with great force and begin trading Vicious punch after Vicious punch in thin air, creating a very strong vortex blowing the sand into the air around them. Fans had to cover their eyes to stop the sands from getting into their pupils just to see Shadow and Goku go head to head still trading punches. Then Goku would throw in a devastating Knee attack into the stomach of the Black Hedgehog, making Shadow fly back in pain, rubbing his stomach to relieve the pain. Seeing Shadow falling back, Goku took the time to soar at Shadow with a glowing fist of powerful Ki, aiming to plant him with a "Dragon Fist" punch. But once Goku got close enough.....Shadow would throw his arms out and Yell at the top of his lungs, "CHAOS!!!!......BLAST!!!!" Suddenly, A huge Colossal Red-energied Explosion would be released from Shadow, Spreading through the air like a virus and catching Goku in the blast. The Crowd would see this and let out a huge, "OOOOOHHH!!".

The Rock: Holy monkey Trucks!

Jean Gray: Shadow using his "Chaos Blast" and sending this arena in wonderment. Amazing match!

After the explosion had cleared, The cameras and the crowd would view Goku and Shadow falling through the air, both in their regular forms, straight at the ground in a great velocity. While falling, the fighters would start to tilt to the sides and begin to fly into the direction outside of the ring. It seemed as though Goku and Shadow were gonna be eliminated. Soon, Goku would place his two index fingers on his forehead as he was falling, while Shadow would face his hand into the air and yell out the words, "CHAOS CONTROL!!!" Then in sensationable timing, both fighters would amazingly disappear in air, Goku using his "Instant Transmission" and Shadow using "Chaos Control", and at the same time would reappearing back in the middle of the ring with both opponents facing each other with determined eyes of pride. The crowd would go crazy from this, rising out of their seats and cheering for their favorite gamer.

Jean Gray: And looks like this match has come to a stand-off rock.

Suddenly, the fans would see the clock again, and begin to count down to the time it would go off......"3....2....1....BUUUUZZZZ!!!". Both Shadow and Goku would turn their heads to the entrance at the same time to see who was coming out, following by a heap of anxious eyes from the crowd. Then what they would see next.....is a mysterious blue ball, racing like a torpedo from behind the curtains into the ring, knocking away sand like a buzzsaw. Seeing the Ball, Goku and Shadow would leap back out of it's way as the ball would come to an abrunt holt right in front of them. Suddenly, the ball would blast up from the ground and BASH into Shadow's head, and then rebound at Goku bashing his head as well. The two would fall to the ground out of shock, looking on at the ball amazingly transforming into....The Worlds Renowned Hero, Sonic The Hedgehog. The Crowd would erupt out of their seats after seeing Sonic unravel out of his "Roll-Out" position. "WOW!!!! Seems like the next oppoenet to come out is The Fastest Hedgehog in the World, Sonic!!!" Sonic gives up a thumbs to the crowd as they would begin to chant his name, "Sonic! Sonic! Sonic!".

Jean Gray: Sonic! And a lucky draw he must of got. That leaves Sora and Neo rock.

The Rock: The main fighter that I believe will win this match is Neo Jean. Anyone that can take on 100,000 smiths is definietly a big guy to win it. But the Blue cat can try too.

Jean Gray: Ummmm.....Sonic is a Hedgehog.

Goku would be the one to get up first, lurching at Sonic like a ravaging Lion to grab his tiny body. But Sonic would see Goku coming, and would perform a backflip to dodge out of his way, making Goku fly right pass him. Then out of nowhere as he would fall back onto his feet, A Sword would come flying from his left. Seeing this in time, The Blue Hedgehog would perform a cartwheel to move out the way, seeing that same sword being held by......Dante.

The Rock: Looks like Dante's back up! And he doesn't look happy Jean.

Quickly, Dante began letting off rounds of dangerous bullets at Sonic, who would amazingly begin running left and right in such a fast speed it almost looked like Dante was just shooting the ground trying to hit a ghost. Soon, Shadow would nip up from the ground and join in with Dante, taking his Shadow Rifle and also shooting at Sonic. But both would have no luck as Sonic would continue to out run the bullets of both guns, frustrating the combatants. Having enough, Sonic would quickly race at Dante in his "Roll-out" ball position and within a split second, plant a devastating uppercut to his face, knocking Dante to the ground. As he fell....Shadow would run up behind Sonic and tap him over his shoulder, making Sonic turn around to attempt to plant a hard right fist into his face....but he stopped. "Hey listen! I know how much me and you hate each other" Shadow said, "But if me and you work together, we can help take out these losers first. And then it can be only me and you to go head to head". An interested expression appeared on Sonic's faces as he placed his hand over his chin and responded, "Just like old times huh. You know Shadow.......Your On!!" The two hedgehogs would meet hands and stare at each other with a grin as the crowd would let off a cheer as the two would quickly become a Devastating Tag-Team.

The Rock: Uh Ho Jean. Anything can happen when those two get together. This match could be over in a little bit.

Suddenly, both hedgehogs would go up in a blaze of energy, sending a large light through the air. As the light would clear, the cameras would view the two hedgehogs glowing with amazing "Gold Energy"....just like Goku was a while ago. They had become Super Sonic and Super Shadow. Goku and Dante quickly met shoulders, preparing for the ultimate onslaught by making a quick team up of their own. As Sonic and Shadow stared at their fellow targets, both hedgehogs would sprint at equal times in opposite directions, and come out of no where in different directions, hitting both Goku and Dante with "Ninjatic Style" Homing attacks. Dante would struggle to block as he would get hit with devastating collisions of the Sonic ball, making the Demon Slay fall on his knees. Goku would also struggle, seeming to get hit by all sides with the Shadow ball. Soon, the attacks stopped, and the cameras would view Dante and Goku, battered and bruised in wreckless positions. Both Sonic and Shadow laughed as they watched Goku and Dante suffer in pain. But this would be their mistake, cause once they stopped their attack, this gave Goku the opportunity to throw his hands behind his back and call begin to say the infamous words, "Kaaaaa!!!!!.....Meeeeee!!!....Haaaaa!!!.....Meeeeee!!!!!...." The ground shook with great intensity, also making the two hedgehogs lose their balance as they watched on, preparing to see what was going on. Then in a great cry, Goku would say the final saying, "HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" and face his hands at Sonic and shadow. releasing a colossal stream of Huge KI energy that had so much force it shook the whole arena as it flew at the two hedgehogs. Seeing it coming, both hedgehogs would get ready to dodge........just as Sonic would quickly trip Shadow with a "Leg sweep" and leap to the side, leaving Shadow to meet head on hard with the Colossal Ki Blast. The crowd saw this and let out another big, OOOOOHHH!!!" As the blast cleared, the cameras viewed "the now back to normal" Shadow planted against the arena wall. After five seconds, The Black hedgehog would let loose a large heap of breathe before fainting off the wall onto the sand ground.....eliminating him out of the match. Crowd would boo as Shadow would leave, but would soon go back to cheers as the match continued. "Well, it looks like Shadow The Hedgehog has been eliminated" said the announcer, still getting goosebumps after what happened.

Jean Gray: Looks like their team up didn't last long at all Rock. Sonic turning on Shadow quicker then Whitney and Bobby.

The Rock: Nice one! But next time, leave the jokes to The Rock.

Jean Gray: Just trying it out.

Back in the ring, Sonic, still in his Super form, was shrugging to the crowd at what he did and said to them, "Hey!.....This isn't a tag team match people. It's free for all. Now let's see if I can eliminate these idiots real quick" As Sonic would turn around, he would meet eye to hole with the end of Dante's Platinum handGun "Ebony" and become frozen like solid. "Eliminate This!" Dante said, pulling the trigger. But as he would, Sonic quickly smack the gun out of his face and made Dante face it at Goku, releasing a bullet which would fly and connect into Goku's shoulder, making the Sayian Warrior cry out loudly in pain. Goku's scream was so loud, it could be heard from miles....out into space. The pain made Goku walk back unknowingly towards to edge of the ring, where he then begin to embodimently heal the wound. To finish the job, Dante slowly faced his gun at Goku, aiming at the sayians head, but just as he was getting ready to fire, Sonic would literally hop over Dante's body and go racing like a bulldozer at Goku, leaving streams of his Super behind him trying to end it quickly. But he would dearly regret it, as Goku would throw his fist up and call for his, "Ka-Lo-Ken!!!", technique. Suddenly you would see Goku light up in red-flaming Ki energy and quickly blast fly at Sonic. The two warriors would collide head-bashing each other.......with Sonic taking most of the damage and flying back at Dante. Acting like it was a soccer game, The Demon Slayer would stalk Sonic as he flew towards him, and once he got close, deliver a "Roundhouse kick" straight into Sonic's side, sending the Blue Hedgehog flying right outside the ring......and slide on the sandy ground, eliminating him from the match. "AWWW!!!" would come from the crowd as they would watch a fan favorite get eliminated. "And just like it was a Soccer game's Goal, Sonic The Hedgehog has been Eliminated!!" Suffering the unlucky lost, Sonic turn back into his regular form and raced over to pick up Shadow, caring his fallen comrade to the back with him with the crowd chanting his name for the last time, "Sonic!! Sonic!! Sonic!!"

The Rock: He put up a good fight Jean, but just like the Rock always says, "You can't win them all"

Back in the ring, both Dante and Goku, still in his Ka-Lo-Ken form were now meeting face to face in the middle of the ring, both breathing hard. Then as they continue to stare, The Crowd begin to perform the countdown as the countdown to the next entry reached it's end...."3...2....1....BUZZZZZ!!!!" Just then, "Simple and Clean Remix" hit the speakers and the crowd automatcially blow up with cheers as another Fan Favorite was heading to the ring.

Jean Gray: Oh My! Guess whose coming out Rock! It's The Keyblade Master himself. The Unpredictable Fighter from Kingdom Hearts, Sora

The Rock: And this crowd has begun to get very electric for this kid Jean. This match is finally starting to pick up!

Then after a few seconds of the song playing, A yound handsome boy wearing a Black-covering armor and wacky brown hair walked out from behind the curtains and received a great ovation from the crowd. This same boy began to look dead-site into the ring, viewing both Goku and Dante staring at him with killing-sense eyes. "And the next Oppoenet to enter the ring, The Unorthidox Keyblade Master from Kingdom Hearts, Sora!!!!" Just as he announced him, Sora would sprint towards to ring and leap high into the air about 10 feet off the ground. The Crowd and the cameras looked on in amazement as they would see Sora fall into the ring, planting a Double Dropkick to the faces of Both Dante and Goku, sending both fighters to the ground. A erupting Crowd would begin to chant for sora after seeing this, "Sora!! Sora!! Sora!!!"

Jean Gray: What an Entrance by Sora!! He just took out both Dante and Goku in one single move

The Rock: Sora knows all about how strong these two can get, and he plans on taking them out before they can even respond back at his attacks. This kids has got to rely mostly on speed to win this match.

After the double attack entrance, Sora faced his hand to the side and mysteriously make his Keyblade appear out of nowhere, being to stalk the two fighters as they begin to rise. Seeing Dante get to his knees, Sora amazing used his speed to race onto Dante's back and use it as leverage to calapult himself towards, the now on his knees, Goku where would slash his keyblade hard into Goku's face, connecting a cut straight to the side of his face. This made Goku roll over to the edge of the ring, gripping his face in pain. The cameras were able to get a close view on Goku's face, showing a cut that was planted on the side of his cheek beginning to release blood. Still even though he was in pain, Goku got back up to his feet, showing off an angry expression. He then placed his hands behing his back and called for the infamous move once again saying the words, "Kaaaaa!!!.....Meeee....Haaaa.....Meeee....." Knowing what this was made Dante quickly leap out of the way of the direction of the blast, which was aiming directly at Sora. Wasting no time, Goku would scream out, "HHHAAAAA!!!!" and a colossal Ki wave would blast out of Goku's hands and raced in great speed at Sora, who was stumped in one spot. Out of desperation, Sora faced his keyblade towards the wave and called for his, "Sonic Blade". Suddenly, bluish enegry begin to surround and glow on Sora's body, powering up Sora for his attack. Then once the colossal wave was close enough, The attack would be unleashed as Sora soared in lightning speed into the blast at Goku. Amazing, the attack was so strong and so quick that it literally cut through the colossal wave and begun to split it into two, creating a "Fork" turn into the wave and knocking it into two different directions as he continued at Goku. This was so amazing that not only the crowd was shocked, but Goku as well, who began to look on in disbelief, seeing sora fly at him cutting his wave in half. Soon, Sora would split through the whole wave and finally reach Goku, planting his Keyblade right into the stomach of the Sayian Warrior, making him let out a large cry in pain and fall back more towards the edge of the ring, rubbing in stomach. Dante saw this and took the time to finish him off while he was weakened, with the one move he knew that can. Using his gunslinging abilities, Dante would pull out his two handguns and begin swirling and twirling them in cool fashions, before facing them dead-sight on Goku. As he did this, his guns suddenly lit up in Yellowish with a hint of Red energy, almost like Devil power. After measuring The Sayian warrior Dante would say his famous catchphrase, "Jackpot!!!!", and pull the triggers of both guns, releasing powerful streams from the guns that flew at Goku and planted right into his chest. The impact of the bullets made Goku lose his footing and finally fall out of the ring on his butt.....eliminating him from the match. "AWWWW!!!!" would come from the crowd after seeing this. The Announcer couldn't believe what he just saw and released his feelings on the mic, "And there goes a powerful warrior! It saddens me to say that Goku has been eliminated from the match!"

Jean Gray: A shocking way for The Sayian Warrior to be eliminated. I must say, seeing Goku go out like this is very.....very hard to watch.

Disappointed, Goku stood back on his feet and dusted the sand off his shirt and pants. Knowing that he had lost a hard fought battle from elimination by ring it just made it even more harder to regain his attitude back. It wouldn't be til Goku looked into the crowd, viewing thousands of fans standing on their feet applauding their hearts out while chanting, "Thank you Goku!! *Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap* Thank You Goku!! *Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap*", made it all feel worth it for him.

The Rock: He may have lost the match, but the Millions and Millions of his fans still believe he is still the champion of the world. And that's all the matters Jean.

Goku saluted the Crowd in respect and then blasted off into the air, leaving a stream of ki energy, making his journey back home to Rouse Island. The Crowd's attention turned back towards the ring, where they viewed....The Rematch of the Century, as Sora and Dante would meet eyes, getting some familiar electricity from this crowd.

Jean Gray: Uh Ho!! Look at this rock!

The Rock: I see it Jean, and The Rock is getting goosebumbs about it. It's the rematch of the century from The Last tournament's main event. Sora VS. Dante!

Jean Gray: These two had a hellacious match last year at the Grandslam Tournament 2004. And seeing them again just brings back ol time memories Rock.

The two warriors begin circling each other, Dante twirling his guns, Sora slashing the air with his keyblade, as the crowd was now split into two, chanting for their favorite to win, "Go Sora Go!! Let's Go Dante!! Go Sora go! Let's Go Dante!! Go Sora Go! Let's Go Dante!!". Suddenly, Dante started pulling the triggers of the guns as he continued to twirl them, wilding releasing bullets at Sora to catch him off ground. Sora used his instincts to lock onto the bullets and then slash at them as they got close, hitting ever bullet with so much impact, that it literally cut each one in half as they fell to the floor. After hitting a heap of bullets, Sora then tumbled through the shots and came to a point close up to Dante, where Sora would quickly use his Keyblade to swipe the Handguns away from Dante, then combos the attack with a ?Roundhouse Kick?. Dante would retaliate Sora?s ?Roundhouse Kick? by ducking out of the way. He then would respond with a ?Roundhosue kick? of his own to Sora. Sora would then dodge his kick by performing the all time ?Matrix Style? lean back that everyone loves, and then would retaliate with another roundhouse kick. The fighters would go back and forth, dodging the other?s roundhouse kick then doing one of their own, and the crowd was loving it. Then Dante would out smart Sora by ducking out of another one of Sora?s roundhosue kicks, then performing a leg sweep, tripping Sora to the ground. Out of instinct, Sora would nip up from the ground, before Dante could do anything face Dante in his fighting style, as Dante would do the same. The Crowd erupted in excitement for both combatants as the two fighters came down to a stand-off.

Jean Gray: And what A Match!! The only two people to match up such unique fighting styles such would be these two!! And this crowd is loving it!

The Rock: The Rock can only say that these two facing each other again is like The Rock and Hulk Hogan having a rematch at another Wrestlemanin event.

Then just as the two would come down to the stare off.....The Clock would reached it's final countdown to the last entry into the match...."3....2....1....bUZZZZZ!!!" Suddenly, The Lights would go out and the arena went in wonder. The next thing they would hear is a Ravishing noise that sounded as though a missile was falling from the sky. And as the crowd looked up into the sky and saw something falling, they believe that that was what it was. But the mysterious object, fell into the darkness arena and hit right into the middle of the ring, where you would hear a hugemous "BOOM!!!". The electrians would somehow fix the lights intime to view what the object was.......And what the crowd would see next in the middle of the ring was a man wearing black-Matrix-Style clothing and black glass. This man....was "The One" Neo. The crowd exploded out of their seats for seeing the last entry as Neo, standing in the middle of the ring like a motionless robot. Both Sora and Dante looked on in shock at the "All-Powerful Savior of Xion", as both begin to think of ways to take him out.

Jean Gray: WHOA!!.....Neo is the last person! This match has just taken the turn for the better. As The last entry, Neo, has just entered the ring.

The Rock: Get ready to see "The One" lay the smackdown in the middle of the ring Jean. But don't expect him to do as greatly as "The Great One" does it.

Sora took the opportunity to leap at Neo first, but Neo would simply throw a Right arm at Sora, swatting him away like a fly and sending the Keyblade master rolling on the ground with Neo barely moving a muscle. Dante then took his chance and threw a Thrust kick into Neo's face. But amazingly, The Kick would get caught by Neo's right hand, and Neo would retaliate by leg sweeping the other leg of Dante and then kicked Dante like a soccer ball, sending him rolling on the the ground like Sora. Somehow at the same moment, Both Sora and Dante would nip up off the ground and face both Keyblade and handguns at the Savior. Sora then called out, "Ragnorak", as loads of beams would fly out of his key and fly at Neo, while Dante miraclousy begin to releasing rounds of bullets, catching Neo in a death sentence situation between streams and bullets. Suddenly......All Neo would do is place his hand out.....And the bullets and energy streams would come to an aburt stop then air, almost like they was frozen in time. The crowd went crazy from seeing this, as both Dante and Sora looked on with shocking expressions on their face. The next thing they would see is both the bullet and the streams fly right back at both Dante and Sora. Out of pure instinct, The Sword of Sparda would get pulled off of Dante's back and instantly slash the bullets into pieces from hitting him, but the streams would prove to be too powerful for Sora to block and would meet them face on. The streams carried the keyblade master through the air and sent him flying right out of the ring......eliminating him from the match. Crowd boos for seeing sora eliminated by his own move as cameras view Sora landing on his butt and staring in disappointment into the ring. "And it pains me to say this as well, But Sora.......has been eliminated from the match!"

Jean Gray: And just like a cinderalla story casted a sunder, Sora would be eliminated from the match putting up a dominate role in the tournament.

The Rock: Boo Hoo Jean! Yeah, it's sad. But The rock says that Sora should have watched his step with Neo. Arrogant was he to just shoot at him and expect that he wouldn't do anything about it.

"Please don't go chants" echoed throughout the arena as Sora begin to walk back to the back, sadden at coming so far then losing. Then before he could walk through the curtains, Tidus, Yuna, Donald, Goofy, and Jak and Daxter all came out to congradulate him. Sora looked on in amazement seeing all of his friends come out and ran towards them. They caught Sora and lifted him onto their shoulders like he won the match. Sora threw his keyblade up into the air and got a huge ovations from the crowd, "Sora!! Sora!! Sora!!!". This made everything feel worth it for Sora, as he would get carried back to the back, enjoy the rest of the match with his friends.

Jean Gray: Well even though he lost, Sora will always have his friends supporting him. And that makes anyone a champion, no matter who you are.

The Rock: Back to the match Jean.

Jean Gray: Yeah Rock. Back in the ring, it has come down to this. The Final Encounter, NEO VS. Dante.

Back in the ring, Dante and Neo were quickly going at it, trading rights and lefts punches at one another. They soon got to a point where Neo would block a punch and throw Dante an uppercut shot, sending the Demon Slayer soaring into the air like a rocket. While in air, a angry expression appeared on Dante's face as he would amazingly begin to glow in white energy. Suddenly, you would see Dante stop in mid air and quickly get in engulfed in a huge surrounding of blind white light. As the light would clear, Cameras view a demom-liked creature with black wings in Dante's place. It didn't take the crowd long to find out that Dante had gone into his "Devil Trigger" form and they quickly roared out of excitement at Dante's great form.

Jean Gray: I think Dante's had enough Rock. He's gone Devil trigger now.

The Rock: Looks like he's just taken the highroad to Hell Jean. And he plans on taking out his angry on The One, Neo.

Neo suddenly throw himself down on his kness and begin to power-up his "Fly Ability". An invisible Vortex appear from Neo's legs, showing that he using his powers to defy the Arts of Gravity. Then in seconds, Neo would blast into the air in a Superman kind of style towards Dante and collided a harsh right hand fist to Dante, which was followed up by Dante driving his fist into Neo's face. Both fighters quickly collided into a fighter to the finish in thin air, trading punches and blocking them as well, as every person was now on the edges of their seats watching Neo and Dante battle it out in air. The collision would end with both fighters with equal timing, throwing a hard right hand into each other's face, sending both fighters flying back away from each other. The glasses fell off off Neo's face as he flew back through the air, he used his powers to stop himself and looked back at Dante with an angry expression on his face, watching Dante do the same. Dante begin to get frustrated, doing everything and having Neo match up with him in every way. He could only think of one way to take Neo, quickly grabbing his blade and soaring at Neo in great velocity, attempting to knock the head of Neo clean off his body . Neo stood watching and measuring Dante get close, and waited for the right time as he clutheched his fist. Once they got close to each other, Dante swoung his blade, as the same time Neo threw a hard "Mega Punch" right into the face of Dante. The combination of the attacks created a major wind which blew towards the crowd and the sky box with so much force, it literally shattered the sound proof glass and sent the crowd roaring in excitement.

The Rock: Holy Monkey Nipples!

Jean Gray: WHOA!!!....That had to have some impact! A collision that strong that could break this sound proof glass must have done alot of damage on those fighters.

Once the wind stopped, everyone looked up, and saw both fighters beginning to fall to the ground. Dante, turning back to his human form, slowly opened his eyes and saw himself getting closer and closer to ground, telling himself that he had lost. Neo did the same thing, watching himself fall to the ground and struggling to move. Soon, both fighters would finally hit the ground right outside the ring at the same time, signifying the end of the match. Camera views saw Dante and Neo laying on the outside ring, wondering who won the match.

Jean gray: Well, one most wonder who won the match? They both are outside the ring, and it seemed they hit at the same time. Is it a draw?

The Rock: Looks to be Jean! And what a disappointing way to go out if it end up that way.

The Announcer anxiously let off a smile, seeing something that not every was able to see in the match. "Ladies and Gentlemen!! It has come to my attention that We do indeed have a Winner! If everyone would please take a look over at Dante". Cameras and the crowd looked at Dante and saw him laying motionlessly on the outside......with his left foot still in the ring. "YES! Those that don't see it, Dante's left foot is still in the ring. Earlier, I announced that Both feet must touch the outside of the ring, and it seemed that because only one of Dante's feet have, he is NOT eliminated. As for Neo, whose two foot have and are still planted, this means that Neo has been Eliminated!!" Crowd boos after hearing this. Neo, hearing the announcement, rised up onto his knees and looked at the Announcer in shock after hearing he was eliminated. "Therefore!! The Winner of the Match, and Still Your Grandslam Tournament Champion! The Demon Slayer, DANTE!!!" Crowd erupts out of their seat for hearing that Dante had won the match, as they quickly begin to chant his name, "Dante!! Dante!! Dante!!!".

Jean Gray: And a contriversal win by Dante, lucking landing his left on the edge of the ring, to grab the win over Neo and remain Champion! What A Match!

The Rock: What a match indeed! The Rock is very impressed with all the contenders that entered this tournament, and I gotta say, they've all earn the Rock's respect.

Cameras would view the thousands of fans standing on their feet after hearing that the tournament had gone to Dante. The Announcer, seeing Dante regain conceiousness, ran over to him and handed him the championship trophy. Dante slowly took the trophy and raised it in the air, receiving thousands of cheers from the crowd. Out of nowhere, he would see a hand appear in his face. His eyes followed up the arm of the hand, viewing that Neo was holding his hand out to help him up. Dante, hesitating a first, took the hand and helped himself onto his feet. Both fighters walked into the middle of the ring and both held up the trophy in respect to the crowd. "It was a great Match Dante. You deserve this trophy!", Neo said congradulating him. Grinning, Dante responded back with, "You weren't bad yourself. I just kicked your a** more, that's all" Laughing, both fighters hugged each other in respect and fireworks would go off behind them. The cameras would view this and remember this great moment in the Grandslam Tournament 2006.

Jean Gray: Thank you all for joining us here today!! It's been a hellacious Tournament! And we will never forget this day!

The Rock: This is the Rock and Jean gray signing off saying....IF YA SMEELLLLLLLLLLL.....WHAT THE ROCK AND JEAN GRAY!! IS COOKING!!!

All the fighters that day went home, never forgetting about Their Legend Revolution here.....at the Grandslam tournament 2006.

All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:22 Feb14 2006 Post ID: 682304
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
OHH!! Sweet!!! Good, got time to go use the restroom *Runs to the restroom*
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Daretor Posted: 02:05 Feb15 2006 Post ID: 683336
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
It was a great match!

I'll give it 6.75/10
Azred Ferla Posted: 09:39 Feb15 2006 Post ID: 684065
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
So it's finally coming to an end, is it? Took a while, I must say. This last match looks like it could be the best so far.
Azred Ferla, Black Mage of SuperCheats.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:46 Feb15 2006 Post ID: 684559
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Keep looking at the match guy to see what else I put in it guys. This match is just getting started!
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:30 Feb16 2006 Post ID: 687432
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Yep, saw it change. EVEN BETTER!!! Now, I gotta go use it again *Runs again to the bathroom* No more sodas for me.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 14:54 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689269
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright Guys!! It's finished!! This my friends....Is a matsterpiece indeed to me. Read it and enjoy it! And TV, I'll be looking for that rating soon. Thanks guys for contributing to this! You guys now say, that tournament has now come to an end. "DummmmmmDummmmmmDUMMMMM!!! The King Has Spoken" *Receives cheers from the crowd for an awesome tournament*
TestVirus101 Posted: 15:17 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689366
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Ok KoG, the match was long. But then again you did have like tons of matches in one, so I'm not going to say you've improved in that area.

But as Ferla said, yes it was the best match so far.

I'd give it a 6.5/10

But it dissapoints me to see that Dante was practically out of it for two match-ups and then comes back and wins it. It just takes the exceitment out of it for me.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 15:26 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689420
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
It was straight. I give it 7/10.

instagram: solidaritysterl
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:27 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689424
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
*Gets out of his seat and goes nuts* WOW!!! THAT WAS AMAZING! But at the same time, That Was weak! Neo was right there, and he was eliminated by rotten luck. And I thought he was gonna win it! But nonetheless, You've out done yourself this time King. *Applauds for a great tournament*
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 17:44 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689771
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks guys for your the support! I think we can now consider this thread a Supercheats Exclusive, eh? Heh, this would fit it pretty good.
Aeshma Posted: 18:21 Feb17 2006 Post ID: 689849
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Finally...closed Smile
Displaying Page 45 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562