Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 43 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Daretor Posted: 20:35 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632932
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I knew that but i wasn't positive
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:52 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 633193
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
X, that match wasn't too good, I won't rate it, but it needs a huge detail re-vamp.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:15 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634105
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Jan-2006 TestVirus101 said:X, that match wasn't too good, I won't rate it, but it needs a huge detail re-vamp.
Whoa......I kind of thought it was okay. But I did say that his facts were a little off. He just started this, he'll get better.

Well guys! The next match up is sure to be a BlockBuster. It's gonna be Sonic The Hedgehog VS. Shadow The Hedgehog, in THE BATTLE OF THE HEDGEHOGS!!! Who will win? Stay tuned
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:45 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634226
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Ok geez,Test you should know I am not good at writing. I thought this would help me out if I made some matches. Its starting to improve a little more. Test why dont you make the next match? Show evreyone your mad skillz!

instagram: solidaritysterl
Blue God Posted: 17:31 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634286
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
He'll probably decline the ofer. If I know Test.
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:18 Jan25 2006 Post ID: 635732
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, TV101 did to my offer, and I bet he will to yours. So, just go ahead and make the next match. If TV happens to want to do it, then that'll be great. But I doubt it.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Daretor Posted: 18:52 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637810
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah he always declines an offer to make a match if he did make one it would probably be good.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:09 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639222
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Hmmm.....let's see Sonic is next right. Then I'll be posting a match about Sonic's past matches in the Tournament history in a little bit. Stay tuned folks!
TestVirus101 Posted: 20:06 Jan27 2006 Post ID: 639734
TestVirus101
+
Yeah that darn TV, always declining Offers... *kicks televisions*
*Everyone stares at him blankly*
No!!!! My LCD TV!!!!

Nah, maybe for a match I know more about... not Sonic.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 09:27 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 640518
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Here's a match featuring The World's Renowned Hero past matches against.....The Super Sayian Warrior, Gohan.

Grandslam Tournament 2004: Sonic Vs. Gohan(Dragon Ball Z)

Teen Gohan vs. Sonic the Hegdehog: Amazing battle this is to be. Gohan came in from the sky in his Super Sayian form. As he entered the Arena, the crowd cheered for the young Sayian. Gohan waved back at the crowd as he landed. Once he landed, he heard a sound that sounded like a motorcycle starting up. He looked back and saw a Round Blusih-Ball rolling towards him. Once it stopped about 2 feet near him, a bluish Hedgehog with red shoes had unraveled from that same ball. It was Sonic, and Crowd went wild. Sonic chants surrounded the arena, " Sonic!,Sonic!,Sonic!". Gohan wasn't fazed by the chants, cause he believe in his mind that he was gonna win. He powered up to his Super Sayian 2. Sonic got ready. The Announcer started the count off."3...2...1...FIGHT!!!

Gohan put his hands behind his back and started saying something," KAAAAA....MEEEEEE..HAAAAAA.MEEEEEEEEE". Sonic got out of his fighting position and became puzzled at what his opponent was doing. Then Gohan let out a gigantic,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!", and let loose a majorly powerful Ki blast from his hands. Sonic was glued in his spot as the blast landed with a BANG in Sonic's spot. Smoke filled the area around where the blast landed. Gohan started breathing, that blast took a lot out of him. As the smoke cleared, Sonic was no where in sight. Gohan was surprised, he started looking around. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned to look. The next thing he saw was a fist to his face. It was Sonic's fist. Gohan was pushed back from the surprise attack. Sonic contiuned jumping around hitting Gohan with fast fist. He Then rolled back into a ball and attacked Gohan's head. Gohan fell back grabbing his head in pain. Sonic started flexing his legs, and gave a thumbs up to the crowd, who responed by cheering.

The judges reached 5 before Gohan got back up, and the boy looked Angry. Sonic stopped and looked and Gohan, he was starting to get worried. Gohan let a Major SCREAM so loud, it crack a pillar in the back of Sonic. Gohan flew at Sonic and started POUNDING the Hedgehog with hard fist and kicks. Sonic was in trouble. Gohan then kneed Sonic in the Stomach, which popped Sonic up before making him fall to the ground on his knees. Gohan took a few steps back, measured Sonic, then ran and kicked him like Soccer ball. Sonic flew into the broken pillar Gohan's voice cracked a while ago. The pillar fell to the ground as Sonic hit it. The Judges started continuing. The Crowd started chanting,"Sonic!,Sonic!,Sonic!", to rally him up again. When judes reached 9, the ground started to rumble. Gohan had to start floating so he wouldn't fall and get caught off guard. Suddenly, a yellow-beam bursted up from the fallen pillar. Gohan stared at the bottom as he saw Sonic coming out from the fallen pillar. But Sonic looked different, he wasn't blue no more, he was now the color of Gold! He had transformed into Super Sonic. The Crowd went Crazy!

Gohan quickly went into defense. Sonic attacked with his infamous "Light Speed Attack". Sonic turned into a golden ball that flew like a rocket towards Gohan. Gohan retaliated by delivering a big kick to the ball. The ball flew back to a arena wall, and bounced off of it to another Arena wall. It seemed like Gohan was in the middle of a Ping-Pong Game. The ball was going around the arena bouncing off wall to wall going around Gohan. Then the Ball bounced off one wall and caught Gohan off guard and connected to his face. Gohan fell back in pain. Then the ball came back from all sides and attacked him at every angle of his body. Gohan was brought to his knees. Sonic wanted to end it by running him over with his "Speed Dash roll Out". Sonic turned into a ball once again and rolled towards Gohan. But Gohan had an idea,he then shot the ground with ki beams. Sonic got caught inbetween the holes made the beams and accidently fell. Gohan tried one more time his "Kamehameha Wave". Gohan didn't waste time saying it, he just let out another Gigantic,"HAAAAAAAA!". It looked like it was over for Sonic, not really. Sonic, Amazingly, jumped on the Ki Blast and started running on it. Gohan was stumped, he was making something to finish off Sonic, but in fact it was helping him out. Gohan then with all his might let out another major SCREAM! The Blast got bigger and faster, so much that Sonic would lose his footing and become engulfed in it. It knocked Sonic back into the wall and made the Blue Hedgehog bounce and fall to ground. He then returned back to original state and fainted almost immediately. Gohan had won.

Sonic got up in pain, and saw Gohan with his hand out. Sonic took it and patted the kid on the head. The Crowd went wild for both competitors as they made their way to the back!
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:06 Jan28 2006 Post ID: 641827
TestVirus101
+
So where's X with this match?
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 08:56 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 643605
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
He's probably busy right now. When he's ready, he'll post it. Just be patient.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 10:56 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 644209
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
He is now here! Check out the good stuff! But before I do this who is most likely to win?

Mr. King Of Games Posted: 14:19 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 644799
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
The most likely to win out of the fan votes is pretty close. Both Sonic and Shadow are even, so it looks like it's up to you to decide. I love these kinds of matches, we don't know who is gonna win. So XG, suprise us. You decide who wins
Daretor Posted: 22:12 Jan29 2006 Post ID: 645903
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah you decide i cant wait
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:11 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 647418
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Whoa, looking at this match, and the other matches, I'll say I've improved on my story skills a bit. I had a few mistakes in the older tournament then this one. *sits on his throne*.....But now, I sit back and watch my apprentice do my dirty work. It's good to be King
TestVirus101 Posted: 19:24 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 648047
TestVirus101
+
Why don't you do the next match King... because I' rather not write one for you when I'd be called your apprentice.
Xtreme gamer Posted: 21:18 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 648281
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Apprentice? Sorry but death works for no mortal,why dont you post the match king.

Blue God Posted: 22:00 Jan30 2006 Post ID: 648408
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Hey! TV, I'm the apprentice ok!lol Well King, Xtreme Gamer asked you a question. What are you goin to do?
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Daretor Posted: 00:40 Jan31 2006 Post ID: 648573
Daretor
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah what ya goin to do you should post the match.
Displaying Page 43 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close