Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats presents: The Grandslam Tournament Fall 2005: Legnds Revolution

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 45
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 43 | 44 | Last     Previous | Next
Undead Minion Posted: 12:26 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417690
Undead Minion
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
1.???
2.Splinter Cell
3.???
4.LINK!!!
5.Master Chief
6.Sonic
7.???
8.Anakin

1.???
2.Fox(i like both but I like fox better)
3.Samus
4.Dark Watch
screencheat2 Posted: 12:29 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417696
screencheat2
+
team supercheats, i cant believe it. you aren't voting for dante??? Are you insane? Dante's going to kick everyones butt
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
i do not have an sp Posted: 13:11 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417853
i do not have an sp
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm new here and i don't really understand the tourney.
Sanzano Posted: 13:12 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417864
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Eastern Conference
1) Mystery character
2) Solid Snake
3) Mystery character
4) Tidus
5) Master Chief
6) Sonic
7) Goku
8) Prince of Persia

Western Conference
1) Mystery Character
2) Conker
3) Samus
4) DarkWatch

i do not have an sp Posted: 13:12 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417865
i do not have an sp
Forum GuestMember
+
Nvm.
annefranman52 Posted: 13:13 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417873
annefranman52
+
Exactly the same as sanzano for me!
Bad Wolf Posted: 13:14 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417875
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Simple enough, really. Just vote for whoever you want to win.
annefranman52 Posted: 13:16 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 417884
annefranman52
+
Yeah its fairly simple.
jImBoW89 Posted: 13:51 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418042
jImBoW89
+
I vote for:

Eastern Conference
1) Lara Ravencroft
2) Solid Snake
3) Sora
4) Tidus(Final Fantasy X)
5) Master Cheif(Halo 2)
6) Mario
7) Goku
8) Prince Of Persia

Western Conference
1) Dante
2) Conker(Conker Live and Loaded)
3) ??????
4) DarkWatch
kamon36 Posted: 14:13 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418160
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
1.???????- just because Laura Croft only knows how to shoot
2.Solid Snake-in the end Snake kills them all
3.??????-only because I have no clue who Sora is
4.Titus-Link was only good in 2d anyways
5.Master Chief-he's just plain better
6.Sonic-faster, stronger, not a plumber, what more could you ask
7.GokuHe's the best
8.Prince of Persia-just because I hate Anikin

1.Dante-unless Vincent Valentine or Cloud Strife is the opponent noway no how are they getting past Dante.

2.Fox McCloud-I just more of a Fox Fan then a Conkers Fan
3.??????-no comment
4.Neo-Neo is the 2nd best charector of all time of course he's gonna win.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
darth sideous Posted: 14:25 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418201
darth sideous
Forum GuestMember
+
Eastern Conference

sora
tidus(final fantasy x rocks)
goku
mario

western conference
dante
samus
dark watch
Doomv9y Posted: 14:31 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418225
Doomv9y
Forum GuestMember
+
1.????
2.Splinter Cell(Sam Fisher)
3.??????
4.Link. No way in hell can he lose.
5.Master Chief.
6.Mario
7.????
8.Prince of Persia

1.Dante
2.Fox
3.Samus
4.[b][/b]Neo
jImBoW89 Posted: 15:29 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418429
jImBoW89
+
When are we going to see the results.
riproarin5000 Posted: 15:54 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418497
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
Dear god I vote dante (betcha hes against Kratos)

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
jImBoW89 Posted: 16:11 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418546
jImBoW89
+
He there Dr.Advice can you interview me.
Enux Posted: 16:31 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418596
Enux
Forum GuestMember
+
Eastern Conference
1) ???????
2) Solid Snake
3) Sora
4) Tidus
5) Master Cheif(Halo 2)
6) Sonic the Hedgehog
7) ??????
8) Prince Of Persia

Western Conference
1) Dante
2) Conker(Conker Live and Loaded)
3) ??????
4) Neo
riproarin5000 Posted: 16:36 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418613
riproarin5000
Forum GuestMember
+
*starts feeble chant*
Dante!Dante!Dante!
*no-one joins in*

*stops*

[color=navy][b][i]
I always could count on Futures
[/color][/b][/i]
Devil Master Posted: 16:38 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418618
Devil Master
Forum GuestMember
+
Easter Confernce
1.?????
2.Solid Sanke
3.?????
4.Link
5.Jak
6.Sonic
7.Goku
8.Prince of Persia

Western
1.Dante
2.Conker
3.Samus
4.Neo

Dante is going to beat everyone

The devil is with in us all
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 17:29 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418741
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Okay, this tournament is starting to get FIRED UP. So, I'll think I'll go ahead and start the first match, and it features the lovely Lara Croft facing off against her mystery opponent. Will the Queen of Combat meet her match the first round, let's find out NOW!!!!

First Match: Lara Croft Vs. ???????: The camaras entered the arena and view the thousands of fans standing out of their seats and filling the arena with cheers and screams. The camera views circled around the arena, viewing the opening sky dome, the smoothed sand ground, and the four pillars at each corner. Then after a few minutes of viewing the crowd, the camaras faced the entrance doors. Then suddenly out of no where came a loud noise, "RRRRRRUUUMMMMMMM!!!!" The crowd got a little slient as the noise filled the arena. Everyone look around seeing where the sound came from. Then it was heard again, "RRRRUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!", but this time it was so loud it made everyone look at the entrance doors. Then what they saw made the crowd get on their feets and scream to the top of their lungs. It was a motorcycle being raved up by the crazy, Gunslinging Diva, Lara Croft. Lara, after getting a great ovation, pointed to the crowd with her right finger in respect to rally them up more. The crowd started to chant her name, "Lara!, Lara!, Lara!". Lara didn't waste anymore time, she quickly placed her foot on the pedal, making her motorcycle accelerate towards the middle of the arena, knocking away the sand in her path. She then pivoted her motorcycle, making her face towards the entrance doors while coming to a complete stop. She stared with determination at the doors as she got off, waiting for her opponent to come out. The crowd was on the edges of their seats as the waited for Lara's mystery opponent. It quickly got quiet as everyone looked at the entrance. Then, like lightning striking from the sky, a small sword surprisingly shot out from the entrance door and flew towards Lara's position. Lara saw it coming and leaped to the side out of it's way, making the blade make contact with Lara's bike. The impact from the sword caused the bike to create a great explosion, which shot upward away from Lara and created a few screams in the crowd. Lara tumble-rolled back onto her feet from the leap and faced the entrance with her gun in her right hand. She searched the battlefield for her opponent, but still no one was there. Then suddenly, a sound of running feet echoed through the arena, which made Lara react to it by making a quick turn around. Lara started to back up away from the entrance doors towards one of the pillars. Then unknowingly to her, a creepy figure crawled down like a spider from the side of the pillars. The figure then raised it's face and a Gothic looking, pale-faced young woman was revealed. Lara sensed the woman behind her and turned and fired two shots. But the woman dodged the shots by pushing herself off the pillar and landing on to the side of Lara. The cameras got a good look at the figure and they were able to make out that the mystery fighter was the Vampire Hunter from BloodRayne, Ranye. The crowd cheered in shock after finding out that Ranye was the mystery character. Lara faced Ranye with determined eyes, preparing herself for anything Ranye could dish out. Ranye's eyes started to turn a slite redish color as she licked her lips, staring at Lara with a blood-hungry smile. Lara then signed her right finger in a 'come here' motion to tell Ranye, "Let's go". Ranye answered back with her vampirish growl, and leaped at Lara in an attempt to sink her Vampire teeth into her. Mysteriously, Lara stayed in that one spot as Ranye got closer. Then in an upset move, Lara threw her knee out and drove it into Ranye's stomach, planting Ranye on her knee. Taking advantage of the of winning opportunity, Lara reached behind her pulling out a grenade, and shoved the grenade into Ranye's mouth. Ranye teeth locked the grenade into her mouth as Lara then tugged Ranye's short red hair, pulling her off her knee. Rayne walked back a little to stop herself from falling over, just as Lara faced her gun towards Ranye's mouth. Then without waste time, Lara grinned and fired a shot having it impact the grenade and cause an explosion, which caused major damage and sent Ranye flying back. Ranye hit the ground hard, sliding through some sand and coming to a stop. The judges started counting. Lara walked slowly towards the fallen Rayne with her gun faced at her. Then once the judges reached 8, Ranye opened her eyes and let out a loud screech. The screech sounded throughtout the arena and caused Lara to cover her ears and back off in pain. This gave Ranye the opportunity for an attack. Ranye then popped up on her feet and leaped at Lara once again to sink her teeth into her. Only this time, she would succeed. Ranye landed on Lara and quickly sunk her teeth through her neck. Lara scream out in pain as she did this. Lara started to struggle, moving side to side, trying to knock off Ranye. However, Ranye stayed on, draining Lara's energy away. Lara started to get weaker, and weaker, to a point where she stopped struggling and fell to her knees. Ranye loosened her bite away from Lara and licked her lips of the remaining blood. Ranye then performed a Harsh Spinning Heel-Kick, which impacted Lara on the side of her head. Lara flew to the ground, and fainted. The match went to Ranye, who received a rally of cheers from the crowd. Lara then begin to move again and got back up onto her feet. But just as she did, she fell again into Ranye's arms. Ranye showing respect, threw Lara on her shoulders and carried her away.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Apphonx Posted: 17:30 Sep17 2005 Post ID: 418746
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
Eastern Confernce
????
Solid Snake
????
Link
Master Cheif
Mario